HHN 22 Speculation

Maybe not even have a designated icon, but rather maybe there will be some type of entity that is represented throughout the even that we're all against. I don't see them using that as a marketing icon per say, but perhaps it's jus something that the event will be centered around without them beating us over the head with it via an 'icon'/'theme' ya know?

Edited by CoreySalyer
  • Like 1

So in a nutshell:

Iroquois means Six Nations = The six remaining SZ groups - Vampires, Dragons, Clowns, Prisoners, Trick-or-Treaters, and Female Chainsaws. These "tribes" will probably be fighting each other with us in the middle, and the action beginning at the beginning of Venture Blvd -Hollywood.

• Like 1

So in a nutshell:

Iroquois means Six Nations = The six remaining SZ groups - Vampires, Dragons, Clowns, Prisoners, Trick-or-Treaters, and Female Chainsaws. These "tribes" will probably be fighting each other with us in the middle, and the action beginning at the beginning of Venture Blvd -Hollywood.

Sorry where did you get the six remaining from? Oh you saw the establishment if Ghosts from Central Park and Zombies from New York before and did not yet see that we got this morning eventually that Dragons are from San Francisco and Vampires from Hollywood.

Where Prisoners and Trick or Treaters are from? Doesn't take much to figure out and some have already.

Girls and Clowns? Something else entirely.

Here's a half-assed comment that I don't really believe in....

But Native American came up about 50 times on the last few pages...and there were hints of a possible Poltergeist-themed house. The Poltergeist house was built on Ancient Indian Burial Grounds (in the pre-PC Native American era).

Like I said, half-assed since I think the comments are all about Scarezones...and personally, while Poltergeist is one of my favorite movies ever (and FREAKED me out as a child) it would basically have to be a house devoid of scareactors with just paranormal stuff happening. Other than the end of the movie, nothing scary happened that could be recreated by a scareactor.

Yes, you could have the creepy guy with the black hat, "meat face", a crazy "gypsie little person" and a freaky little blond wigged scareactor watching TV...I just think it would be a letdown myself. Kinda odd since I love the movie so much, but it's one I'd rather not see as I feel I'd be disappointed. Maybe some kids sliding across a floor (again, having children scareactors doesn't work...and you can only doll up adults so much to look like 10-year olds) and some tennis balls coming out of a TV. Unless you're a big fan like me, it would seem stupid and confusing...and if you are a big fan like me, it would be disappointing.

Random Question but were would the entrance be for Soundstage 20a (Gargoyles)?

Do you mean entrance as in house or entrance as in queue?

The queue for 2008's Body Collectors: Collections of the Past was the normal NY Library facade location.

The house entrance was on the IOA side of the soundstage.

To put it bluntly... it was the walk from hell thanks to Rockit's construction.

• Like 1

Sorry where did you get the six remaining from? Oh you saw the establishment if Ghosts from Central Park and Zombies from New York before and did not yet see that we got this morning eventually that Dragons are from San Francisco and Vampires from Hollywood.

Where Prisoners and Trick or Treaters are from? Doesn't take much to figure out and some have already.

Girls and Clowns? Something else entirely.

OK, Here we go.

Central Park Ghosts

New York Zombies

Hollywood Vampires

San Francisco (Disaster Area) Dragons

Mel's Die-In Trick or Treaters (Skoolhouse 2008)

MIB Prisoners ( I remember they had a roaming horde here but don't remember the year)

Simpsons/IFF Clowns (Logical Choice maybe)

Sting Alley Female Chainsaws (Saws and Steam 2010, Lady Luck 2011- natural place for Chainsaws)

So these are my guesses with Dr. Jimmy's help.

Is this close?

Edited by Gamera2099

Wouldn't it make sense for the zombies to be in San Francisco instead of New York? Since The Walking Dead is in Disaster?

Unless they have props needed for the Dragons, in which case they couldn't do it in New York because of the Superstar Parade. Zombies don't need props, except for a few handfuls of brains.

Mel's Die-In Trick or Treaters (Skoolhouse 2008)

Simpsons/IFF Clowns (Logical Choice maybe)

If a revamped Death Drums is happening, it will be where it was last year- Infront of Mels/Horror-Makeup. So the Trick or Treaters would have to go to a Zone for Kids...

While the Simpsons area is the logical choice to find clowns, keep in mind what i've said before about that area. Its an entrance to an "open" ride and will soon have Midway Games. So it is probably one of those areas that will have to remain empty (unfortunately)

What props do you think they will use for the Dragon SZ? I hope they do use a projection system to make it feel like they are flying above us!

Think they would put a SZ near the ET area? If I remember correctly they had put a Scary Tales SZ there at one point

If a revamped Death Drums is happening, it will be where it was last year- Infront of Mels/Horror-Makeup. So the Trick or Treaters would have to go to a Zone for Kids...

While the Simpsons area is the logical choice to find clowns, keep in mind what i've said before about that area. Its an entrance to an "open" ride and will soon have Midway Games. So it is probably one of those areas that will have to remain empty (unfortunately)

It was running through my brain that between Legacy's talk of "games" and Dr. Jimmy's "tribes" and how everybody says to think outside the box, that the different SZ "Tribes" would move and go to other SZ to battle each other, thus Jimmy's you can follow your favorite. This would be a rather fun time, and would allow the Skool Kids an opportunity to move when Death Drums 2 was coming out.

I can see it would be easier to put them in the Kid Zone where Fractured Fairytales was in 2008.

And the Clowns i was thinking more of in front of IFF where Canyon of Dark Souls was last year.

Thanks for your input. I just see us getting closer and closer and then Legacy has to mention a "12th Man" from out of nowhere.

But, since the fans are the 12th man in sporting events, I guess that would make "The Twelfth Man" - us.

So the Trick or Treaters would have to go to a Zone for Kids...

I see what you did there :P

my idea on where the zones/hordes/whatever the hell they are will be:

first off, we know that:

NY=Zombies

San Fran=Dragons

CP=Ghosts

Hollywood=Vampires

that leaves chainsaws, Clowns(Klownz maybe?), Trick-Or-Treaters and Prisoners. I'd guess that:

Sting Alley=Chainsaws

Amity=Clowns

Trick-or-Treaters=KidZone

Prisoners=MIB area.

It was running through my brain that between Legacy's talk of "games" and Dr. Jimmy's "tribes" and how everybody says to think outside the box, that the different SZ "Tribes" would move and go to other SZ to battle each other, thus Jimmy's you can follow your favorite. This would be a rather fun time, and would allow the Skool Kids an opportunity to move when Death Drums 2 was coming out.

I can see it would be easier to put them in the Kid Zone where Fractured Fairytales was in 2008.

And the Clowns i was thinking more of in front of IFF where Canyon of Dark Souls was last year.

Thanks for your input. I just see us getting closer and closer and then Legacy has to mention a "12th Man" from out of nowhere.

But, since the fans are the 12th man in sporting events, I guess that would make "The Twelfth Man" - us.

but what role do we play?

we've practically been beaten over the head with Legendary Truth related clues. So mayhaps we will (again) take on the role of investigators?

we have seen LT go from relatively niche-y marketing to a House now maybe the next step is whatever it is exactly we'll see this year?

and the Mansion/Victorian house sounds like it could be a LT2 house...(because 'everyone loves sequals)

And this War/Alliance/Gathering/intramural sporting event (likely lacrosse based on current talk) is taking place on the streets while We+LT investigate?

because this thread is for speculation

Edited by bronzey