HHN 22 Speculation

San Francisco!

That's way the hell north of Ventura.

My bad, I got the East-West thing a bit reversed. the Western end of Ventura is Woodland Hills.

But we can look at it this way... If all the vampires walking through the valley are going Westward on Ventura Blvd., then WHERE DID THEY COME FROM????

(hint: Cahuenga)

Vampires in Central park.

seems like a great location for that

No we already established Ghosts in Central Park. Central Park being in New York City, although I can understand your confusion as the Central Park at Universal seems to be closer to areas in California.

Vampires in Central park.

seems like a great location for that

or Hollywood.

I'm kinda an idiot sometimes. One of those times is now.

No we already established Ghosts in Central Park. Central Park being in New York City, although I can understand your confusion as the Central Park at Universal seems to be closer to areas in California.

gotcha.

It gets confusing jumping from actual geography to Universal geography to relatively obscure sports history

Universal Studios Hollywood? haha

hahahahah no, that's where Silent Hill, Walking Dead and Alice Cooper came from!!!! (and this year's website!)

Ok hopefully now we have gotten this?

Central Park Ghosts

New York Zombies

San Francisco Dragons

Hollywood Vampires

They do sound like sports teams don't they?

There's still more to learn from Native American history and comic books, but I'm not gonna go any further than that this morning.

Are we still going to get games? ;)

We gonna get lots of game.

So somewhere along the thread I read there could be four shows this year one of which are pretty set in stone (lagoon) and the other isn't even a question (b&t) so is there any word on any other shows if any?

All I know is Bill and Ted (for certain) and the following rumored shows: Lagoon, Death Drums II and something unrevealed on Beetlejuice stage.

(speaking of games the whole way I've been playing a game of clues with you is a clue in itself)

Had a feeling :) I think I might have to do some...ahem...comic book reading today. You know, that of the nocturnal tribal sort ;) I think I'm starting to gather what's going on with our "scare zones" this year and I have a feeling that it's going to be very 'fun' to say the least. Especially if "game" is involved....

With that last statement sounds like something is going to be hunted? The only native american connection I could see is a shaman or archery.

The Iroquois are the originators of the modern day game of Lacrosse. Shrouded in time, Lacrosse was played among the Confederacy long before the coming of the Europeans to the shores of North America. It can be said that when the Europeans first came to America, Lacrosse was one of the most popular and widespread games played across the continent and with many variations. The long stick game played internationally today belongs to the Iroquois.

The Iroquois, also known as the Six Nations, represent the indigenous people that originally occupied extensive lands in what is now New York State, southern Quebec and Ontario, Canada.

just some spitballing.

--from what I read it seems like wagers (goods, wives, children) were a part of Native American Lacrosse games.

--Maybe Doc is referring to the general idea of tribes? I can't really see how this would be used in a practical way (outside of themeing/marketing)...but perhaps we have "tribes" that are unified in some way like some way...which gets me thinking Terra Queen. was Terra Queen 2004? (2004's been alluded to a few times already).

--I thought we were getting more nomadic "zones". Doc mentioned in his latest video "running to follow your favorite"...but now we are getting set (but fairly general) locations from Doc. He also makes the distinction between the zones and "hordes" (for lack of a better word) in 2008. Maybe we have 6 generally set locations, and 2 actually nomadic groups?

-Done spitballing

• Like 2

If you forgive me for going a tad off topic, since Jeff brought up Pocahontas last night, I have to reveal that my great great great Grandmother was named Bird of Many Colors and was Chickahominy of the family tribe of Powhatan.

This gives me something in common with Alice Cooper who is part Sioux.

But those are different tribes.

just some spitballing.

--from what I read it seems like wagers (goods, wives, children) were a part of Native American Lacrosse games.

--Maybe Doc is referring to the general idea of tribes? I can't really see how this would be used in a practical way (outside of themeing/marketing)...but perhaps we have "tribes" that are unified in some way like some way...which gets me thinking Terra Queen. was Terra Queen 2004? (2004's been alluded to a few times already).

--I thought we were getting more nomadic "zones". Doc mentioned in his latest video "running to follow your favorite"...but now we are getting set (but fairly general) locations from Doc. He also makes the distinction between the zones and "hordes" (for lack of a better word) in 2008. Maybe we have 6 generally set locations, and 2 actually nomadic groups?

-Done spitballing

Good spitballs. But Terra queen was 2005.

Sorry, I feel like I'm flailing trying to put these together. The comic book seemed to be a tribe of vampires (and such?) getting together to defeat a greater enemy. Are the ghosts, dragons, etc. the tribes? "Teams"? Is there a war of some sort going on, throughout the night - or throughout the event? Or is it more like war "games"? And how are we involved? Do we pick a team and side up?

Ock mon...

just some spitballing.

-Done spitballing

Perhaps, and this is just my assuming, these set locations are going to be where these groups are from. Almost like a sports team in which you know where they're originated from but still tour around to different places. Make sense? I have a feeling these groups are going to travel around with a common goal in mind. Maybe there's an evil trying to take over the studios and these groups have banded together in an all out war to stop it. Perhaps they're in a war with us...maybe we are the ones being hunted. Or even better, maybe they're in a war with each other. Either way something with a lot of guest interaction is going to happen, I can feel it. I've had a feeling it was going to be something like this for a while. There's a reason why Doc posted a picture of a certain comic book in these forums. Look into it, I think it'll give us some insight into what's going on. I could be completely wrong, I'm not in the know in any way shape or form but I am very good at picking up hints and gathering information together to come to a conclusion on speculation....I think this year is going to be one we will NEVER forget!

Sorry, I feel like I'm flailing trying to put these together. The comic book seemed to be a tribe of vampires (and such?) getting together to defeat a greater enemy. Are the ghosts, dragons, etc. the tribes? "Teams"? Is there a war of some sort going on, throughout the night - or throughout the event? Or is it more like war "games"? And how are we involved? Do we pick a team and side up?

Ock mon...

Looks like you beat me to it, but I'm glad to see we're on the same page :) And from what I read, that comic book is about different groups of 'monsters' coming together for the common good of mankind to save the planet from an evil force taking over. These monster seemed to include dragons, vampires, etc. I think we're getting somewhere...

Edited by CoreySalyer

Jimmy, you crazy clue-spouting man-o-war! :P

The feel I'm getting from this is that there'll be some kind of...faction-like action going on with the SZs? Like all the different types of monsters are gonna be fighting against each other, and we'll be caught in the middle?

Maybe the Icon could be the one who turned them all against each other?