HHN 22 Speculation

She wasn't fully fleshed out... It was an icon concept thought up for 2005 as the event's return to the studios, but was scrapped in favor of the "dark story" of Terra Cruentus for IOA. Anyway, the whole "fate" concept is essentially what transpired into Lady Luck last year. So.... not happening.

Your "FATE" is in her hands. Tagline from HHN last year. So he's probably right on that aspect...

Wait, are you finally saying something optimistic, Legacy?

:lol: I've been trying say lots of optimistic things about this year. My opinion isn't wrapped up in what is or isn't there, but the concept. This year is ambitious to say the least, which all I've ever wanted Unuversal to be.

• Like 1

No he isn't. He also looks like Marty McFly.

I can't keep up with remakes of my childhood favorites.

I agree was just looking things up to try and find something, and the new MTV version had a lacrosse playing werewolf. Just put it up for spec. Don't really count it as anything or will I ever watch the show.

I agree was just looking things up to try and find something, and the new MTV version had a lacrosse playing werewolf. Just put it up for spec. Don't really count it as anything or will I ever watch the show.

I have no idea if it's right, but it was a good guess. I just had to have someone explain it to me. I'm such an eighties child that all I could think was:

"No, he played basketball. Why would someone say he played lacrosse?"

I now feel old.

I just had to have someone explain it to me. I now feel old.

That was me! :D And yes... you should feel old :P (and should also watch "Teen Wolf" monday nights at 10pm on MTV)

In an indirectly related note... Werewolves are not on the menu for HHN this year, despite the fact that they already have the costumes from 2009's Wolfman house. Seriously... missed. opportunity.

I have no idea if it's right, but it was a good guess. I just had to have someone explain it to me. I'm such an eighties child that all I could think was:

"No, he played basketball. Why would someone say he played lacrosse?"

I now feel old.

I thought the same thing, it was basketball and Michael J or Jason. I knew there was a series on MTV, but I didn't know anything about it. So, just presumed :)

1. Alice Cooper - Sprung 1

2. Silent Hill - SS 22

3. The Walking Dead - Disaster!

4. Penn & Teller New(ked) Las Vegas- Sprung 2

5. A gargoyle based house - SS20 a

6. A classic victorian haunted house - SS 20 b

7. A dead Exposure based house (theme not sequel) - Parade.

the only icon that ive seen with any substance is the pic dr. jimmy posted awhile ago, other than that the people in the know keep saying "doubtful"

I apologize for the pic of Fat Zombie Elvis, that was meant as a joke, although such a beast may appear in P&T's house I never seriously meant it would be the icon.

Why are people going on about Basketball? I pointed you towards Lacrosse in a major way.

Please go back and take a closer look and listen.

I apologize for the pic of Fat Zombie Elvis, that was meant as a joke, although such a beast may appear in P&T's house I never seriously meant it would be the icon.

Why are people going on about Basketball? I pointed you towards Lacrosse in a major way.

Please go back and take a closer look and listen.

My fault Doc!

I got confused by the Teen Wolf reference.

And I don't understand sports. The only sport I ever watch is stock car racing. Any other way to point me toward the answer?