HHN 22 Speculation

"The monsters from Wetworks unite as a force for good to save the world from demons! A thousand years have passed since the world's monsters, the Night Tribes, were brought together in a truce in order to defend the Earth against demonic invasion. A prophecy foretold a new demon lord, against whom each of the Night Tribes would send a "Chosen One." Now the time of the prophecy has come, and only the Night Tribes can save the planet. But can the Tribes put aside their hatreds of each other and work with WetWorks' Jackson Dane and Pilgrim to defeat their common enemy?"

that is the plot summary i found ona quick google search on the comic book "Night Tribe"

Central Park? New York?

Very nice places, but there are others you have already been told about as well. Not to be petty or anything but you should go back and listen carefully again.

Oh, and it would be a major league error to forget about a sporting comment I made.

Central Park? New York?

Very nice places, but there are others you have already been told about as well. Not to be petty or anything but you should go back and listen carefully again.

Oh, and it would be a major league error to forget about a sporting comment I made.

ove been trying to figure out your lacrosse statement forever but i havnt a clue :(

28 days later zombies with left 4 dead style classes of varying mutagenic "boss zombies" in a roaming horde infecting guests.

Also I am legend vampires... I'm legitimately just throwing randomness here, I apologize.

Also I am legend vampires... I'm legitimately just throwing randomness here, I apologize.

All this talk of there potentially being an Icon or tie-in stories of some kind is giving me so much hope! I really hope this doesn't get shot down like all the other glimmers of hope so far in this thread...

An Icon oh hell yesss

All this talk of there potentially being an Icon or tie-in stories of some kind is giving me so much hope! I really hope this doesn't get shot down like all the other glimmers of hope so far in this thread...

An Icon oh hell yesss

the only icon that ive seen with any substance is the pic dr. jimmy posted awhile ago, other than that the people in the know keep saying "doubtful"

the only icon that ive seen with any substance is the pic dr. jimmy posted awhile ago, other than that the people in the know keep saying "doubtful"

And I would like to that my opinion in that is steady like the river.

Such an unappreciated Disney film...

And I would like to that my opinion in that is steady like the river.

Such an unappreciated Disney film...

Pocahontas? that quote and the fact that lacrosse apparently started by Native Americans is leading to something themed around that time period.....i think.

Pocahontas? that quote and the fact that lacrosse apparently started by Native Americans is leading to something themed around that time period.....i think.

:lol: Right movie, but I wasn't trying to connect it to lacrosse. The movie has to deal with my thoughts on the possibility of an "icon;" They're steady like the river.

Lacrosse is history though.

:lol: Right movie, but I wasn't trying to connect it to lacrosse. The movie has to deal with my thoughts on the possibility of an "icon;" They're steady like the river.

Lacrosse is history though.

Wait, are you finally saying something optimistic, Legacy?

*Ode To Joy plays over loudspeakers in an enormous stadium somewhere*

I didn't know lacrosse was started by Native Americans. Just learned something new and irrelevant. :D

Has anyone mentioned Fate yet. She's already a fully fleshed out icon and would just need to be dug out from archives.

75883_447780861995_1192334_n.jpg

She wasn't fully fleshed out... It was an icon concept thought up for 2005 as the event's return to the studios, but was scrapped in favor of the "dark story" of Terra Cruentus for IOA. Anyway, the whole "fate" concept is essentially what transpired into Lady Luck last year. So.... not happening.