HHN 22 Speculation

1. I think AC SZ because of the Clue... The obvious one (just like the obvious "Zombie-Walking Dead" Clue)

2. In a AC SZ they would prob have things that relate to AC ;)

Im not sure who knows specific things that ARE going to happen and that ARE not going to happen, I wouldnt want to tell someone they are wrong when they know they are right, remember this is my opinion and speculation for others to see, as you know I am new to HorrorNight Nightmares and try to find out SZ and Houses each year I go. I dont mean to argue and think I can be an asset when if comes to finding out information. This year has had me in the dark because of all the info kept in the shadows until the recent last two months.

I would rather it be a "Halloween/ Schoolhouse" type SZ because Im not a Huge AC fan... But it wouldn't be the first time HHN has put up SZ-related houses in the streets

Like I said, I could be wrong... and after being shot down by everyone on here prob am wrong... but until I get a Confirmation I am sticking with what I said... With that out of the way... How bad ass would it be to see Ecto 1 driving around with ghost- Ghostbusters.."even tho I heard UNI sold the car- and this would most likely NEVER happen"

here is the thing.. some of these guys already know the answers, they already know what we are getting, they have information you don't,

so arguing is not a good way to go on about these speculations

JWFearman, WESKER69, Legacy, Doc, Lizz or someone else in the know...can you tell us at least a percentage of correct SZ in this answer?

I've been reading all the boards and I think this is a solid list from spec.

It's the list I've seen

I cant find it on this fourm so sry if you have to repeat it but where are the house locations

SS 20A

SS 20B

SS 22

Sprung Tent 1

Sprung Tent 2

Disaster

Parade Building

10-4 :)

I just updated the first post in the this thread again to reflect everything we know. as of now.

here is the thing.. some of these guys already know the answers, they already know what we are getting, they have information you don't,

so arguing is not a good way to go on about these speculations

here is the thing.. Like I said before, I dont know which one of the guys know the answers, I dont mean to argue, I made a speculation with the Clue given and someone said "your wrong" and I said Agree to Disagree, I dont know who knows what it going on? If I remember correctly someone in previous posts wrote about No Norse Gods of HHN... So unless you want to give me a list of the ppl I "shouldn't" put my guess against then be my guest... otherwise your doing Nothing for me by repeating the same thing everyone has said to me...

I really dont want to argue.. I love HHN and this Event is something I do every year.. The point of speculation and opinion is to be different and hear different idea's "from what I remember this still was a Speculation Fourm".. So to the Fourm I am sry if I came off wrong.. Just want to throw my two cents in

here is the thing.. Like I said before, I dont know which one of the guys know the answers, I dont mean to argue, I made a speculation with the Clue given and someone said "your wrong" and I said Agree to Disagree, I dont know who knows what it going on? If I remember correctly someone in previous posts wrote about No Norse Gods of HHN... So unless you want to give me a list of the ppl I "shouldn't" put my guess against then be my guest... otherwise your doing Nothing for me by repeating the same thing everyone has said to me...

I really dont want to argue.. I love HHN and this Event is something I do every year.. The point of speculation and opinion is to be different and hear different idea's "from what I remember this still was a Speculation Fourm".. So to the Fourm I am sry if I came off wrong.. Just want to throw my two cents in

the only reason I said what i said is because there have been at least 2 or 3 arguments already about this same thing, about people that don't know much about the event but start arguing with the ones that do, and then the posts start getting off topic.

JWFearman, WESKER69, Legacy, Doc, Lizz or someone else in the know...can you tell us at least a percentage of correct SZ in this answer?

I've been reading all the boards and I think this is a solid list from spec.

these guys know what they are talking about

Edited by black mask

So unless you want to give me a list of the ppl I "shouldn't" put my guess against then be my guest... otherwise your doing Nothing for me by repeating the same thing everyone has said to me...

I'm new here, but from what I've gathered is the "people in the know" are JWFearman, Legacy, Wesker69, and Dr. Jimmy. There are a few more but these are the main ones trying to help.

And now since JWFearman has endorsed the SZ list Tony posted, we can go about speculating on where they will be and get into the deeper themes.

Like you said you would like to see Ecto 1 driving around chasing ghosts, but the more realistic possibility is that HHN will have their own ghost hunters, Legendary Truth, involved in the Ghost SZ.

And I can't wait for the Skoolhouse Trick-or-Treaters waving body parts at their victims.

I didnt mean to step on anyone's toes... Being new to the page... especially when I didnt know that I was picking a battle with the gods lol So now that I know who I am talking to and the info you have given, its safe to say AC will not be a SZ lol

So now can we all be friends?

And back onto the speculation... do you think LT will play a role in the Ghost type SZ

So now can we all be friends?

And back onto the speculation... do you think LT will play a role in the Ghost type SZ

Sure. I am no god, but merely a conduit.

We don't know if LT is involved in the streets. At least I don't know.

Personally, I don't think so but I could be wrong.

I'm going to interrupt the speculation for a moment.

The "Norse God" statement that originated in the post by Grime was a post to get things back on track about speculation. So from this point forward, no more talk or mentioning "Norse Gods".

We do have members of these forums that have sources that will always remain nameless (so don't ask), that get information about the event each year. These members include the following:

JWFearman

Dr. Jimmy

Legacy

Lizz

Wesker69

They at times provide hints and clues through posts and/or videos (Dr. Jimmy). These are posted for you to speculate on and try to figure out! These members will not come out and say the actual information, or they could lose any source they have and we'll never see clues and hints again! They may come across as blunt, harsh, and know it all's at times, but when you read between the lines they are trying to help and give all of us something to speculate on, which in most cases turns out to be fact.

We seem to go through this phase each year, and the staff seems to post one of these messages more than once each year. Why? Horror Night Nightmares always welcomes NEW members and members that may have not ever been to Halloween Horror Nights yet. These members have no idea who is who, and who knows what, or even how these speculation threads operate. Let's welcome that and let them know without getting into an argument, we all need to help speculation move on and in a way that don't become hostile or argumentative!

This is supposed to be a FUN thread to try and figure out what we have in store for us each year. Let's keep it that way! ALL OPINIONS and THOUGHTS are valid, RIGHT or WRONG. If you know someone is wrong, sure you can correct them and help/guide them in the right direction.. BUT DO IT NICELY! That is ALL WE ASK! We don't want to WARN or BAN anyone at all, we try to keep things RELAXED as possible. but if things keep getting out of hand WE WILL WARN YOU, you get 5 POINTS before a ban!

Please think before you post, we enjoy the speculation from everyone! Let's keep it fun, please!

If anyone feels they have been warned for the wrong reason, please contact me via private message!

Back to speculation..

• Like 4

so we are getting a halloween zone but with no props?

Not necessarily. This depends on if we're getting roaming hordes or stationary groups. That remains to be seen. The Halloween zone could be in an area of the park that would allow props.

To answer the question, We are the Norse Gods of HHN:

I am Odin.

JWFearman is Thor

Legacy is Tyr

Lizz is Freya

WESKER69 is Loki

And Charles who does not post at HNN is Balder.

I just laughed so hard! I'm a Norse Goddess? Sweet! Also... Perfect casting with Wesker as Loki.

Not with the Ghost-type SZ...

Is there still no real clue to an Icon? Besides the "She'll be back.. she always is"

Think they will use projections with the Dragon type SZ... a Big shadow flying around or something of that matter would be cool

Edited by Villafane

Is there still no real clue to an Icon? Besides the "She'll be back.. she always is"

This clue was not for an icon. It was for someone we've seen far more frequently than any icon...

That being said, I've still heard no information about a potential icon. I've heard rumors that we may still see one, but no further information has been revealed yet.

Well said Mark and I agree completely. I'm not here to Lord anything over anyone.

This should be fun! We want to help out. Especially when the clues are lacking on HHN's side.

Back to spec:

As Lizz said though on the props. I have not heard any confirmation that ALL zones are roaming so it all depends on what ends up being where.

I would like to see Ghosts or the trick r' treaters in CP they just seem to fit there. I would LOVE to see the Skoolhouse back but that is just wishful thinking.

Vamps were pulled off really nicely (IMO) in shrek alley in '06. I would love to see the statue vampires back... or flyers.

Klowns... eh.... Klowns with Chainsaws... better. Killer Clowns From Outerspace would be killer!. To me it screams hollywood but I honestly couldn't have expected clowns to stay away forever from the event.

I was cold to the dragon idea at first. But I have since warmed to the idea. I really think they could pull this off with a stationary area. There just has to be a stationary scare zone SOMEWHERE. I can't imagine CP and Sting alley without something and honestly don't see why those areas would be affected.

The others I pretty much already talked about.

I have also heard rumblings of an iconic nature.. But if it happens, I don't think it would be marketed. The commercial and approved art are typically done or near done at this point and adding something now would probably either be site specific or in park. IMO I like the story and sure an icons brings it together... but it isn't absolutely needed to tell a story.

Doc.. LOL

Oh to have Chris Hemsworth's physique though... maybe someday :)

• Like 1

Well said Mark and I agree completely. I'm not here to Lord anything over anyone.

This should be fun! We want to help out. Especially when the clues are lacking on HHN's side.

Back to spec:

As Lizz said though on the props. I have not heard any confirmation that ALL zones are roaming so it all depends on what ends up being where.

I would like to see Ghosts or the trick r' treaters in CP they just seem to fit there. I would LOVE to see the Skoolhouse back but that is just wishful thinking.

Vamps were pulled off really nicely (IMO) in shrek alley in '06. I would love to see the statue vampires back... or flyers.

Klowns... eh.... Klowns with Chainsaws... better. Killer Clowns From Outerspace would be killer!. To me it screams hollywood but I honestly couldn't have expected clowns to stay away forever from the event.

I was cold to the dragon idea at first. But I have since warmed to the idea. I really think they could pull this off with a stationary area. There just has to be a stationary scare zone SOMEWHERE. I can't imagine CP and Sting alley without something and honestly don't see why those areas would be affected.

The others I pretty much already talked about.

I have also heard rumblings of an iconic nature.. But if it happens, I don't think it would be marketed. The commercial and approved art are typically done or near done at this point and adding something now would probably either be site specific or in park. IMO I like the story and sure an icons brings it together... but it isn't absolutely needed to tell a story.

Doc.. LOL

Oh to have Chris Hemsworth's physique though... maybe someday :)

I really wish we got clowns with chainsaws, I have not seen that yet, hopefully since things are being done differently and more like Hollywood they will bring the clowns here, that would be awesome.

I kinda wish we got werewolves instead of vampires, I know vampires were done well, but I would have rather seen a werewolf scarezone, that could have been really good

I'm going to universal today to checkout the construction! I will let everyone know if things have changed and if u can find out anymore on the not yet released house and zones!

P&T looks the same, so does Walking Dead. The facade is to die for.

Vamps were pulled off really nicely (IMO) in shrek alley in '06. I would love to see the statue vampires back... or flyers

My only jump/startle from that year came from a statue scareactor in that sz. I would love to see it back, or some new version of it. I'm excited to see how they can make vampies new.

Im very excited about TWD facade. I know that John Murdy said that the one in Hollywood required a lot of space and is going to be something special so I have no doubt that it will be 'Something Special' in Orlando!

Someone on here saw it on accident the other day, and said the Orlando facade is HUGE as well.