HHN 22 Speculation

Nope. Hollywood did not have an AC scarezone. The "schools out, but returns in the fall" hint was in reference to "The Skoolhouse" scarezone from 2008, which was loosely based on the movie "Trick R Treat", which is a Halloween tradition and is more or less the "theme" of that scarezone..

I remember the Schoolhouse SZ but dont think they will bring it back... AC's song Schools out for summer has a specific line in it which is "out till Summer out till Fall"... so my guess is that this is prob a AC type SZ

The phrasing of the clue, specifically the words "comes back", lends itself to being something we've seen.

I do not wish to denigrate your guess, but I feel a Skoolhouse/Traditional Trick r Treat style zone is far more likely.

• Like 1

The Clue:

6 - "School may be out for the summer, but it comes back in the fall"

Like i said... references something we have seen before (The Skoolhouse), but goes in the direction of an annual tradition for Halloween. Remove the Skoolhouse, its playground and the school bus.... what are you left with?... costumed "children" that are ready for candy (trick or treators), but instead terrorize you.

ok so lets look at the facts... 1. Walking dead house... Walking Dead SZ.... 2. AC house... Direct quote from his song? or old School SZ from 2008? Ill just agree to disagree with everyone... my vote "speculation" is for the SZ School may be out for the summer... to be a AC SZ... For them them to Bring back an Old SZ from 2008 just doesnt sound like something the would do this year... I thought XX was a new age of Fear... not repeats

Nope. It was:

School may be out for the summer, but it'll be back in the fall

So it was a different quote

What is more Halloween Themed? Sorry Im just not going to jump on the School House SZ Bandwagon... Like I said before.. Agree to Disagree... My thought is that it will be a AC related SZ and not a "Repeat"

Zombies do not necessarily = Walking Dead.

ok So what do you think will be in the Walking Dead house?

It nots really a School House zone though...WESKER69 kinda already pointed it out..Take out the The bus,Skoolhouse, and playground an it's just a traditional Halloween scarezone... which I don't think we've had in a while...

Yeah but if you take out the bus, school, playground and leave a Traditional Halloween SZ "which sounds cool btw" how does the clue fit into it? See what I am saying... Take out everything that made the 2008 SZ the School house and you get... what? Wouldn't make sense to me... but that is just my opinion

And Im sorry Sarah but to me Zombies anywhere near walking dead are considered "Walkers" in my eyes... and Im sure Universal will make the Zombie SZ directly next to the house.....Walking Dead= Zombies... also Best Show Ever

Edited by Villafane

And Im sorry Sarah but to me Zombies anywhere near walking dead are considered "Walkers" in my eyes... and Im sure Universal will make the Zombie SZ directly next to the house.....Walking Dead= Best Show on TV

Exactly my point! Although they might not stay right in front of the house exit all night.

ok so lets look at the facts... 1. Walking dead house... Walking Dead SZ.... 2. AC house... Direct quote from his song? or old School SZ from 2008? Ill just agree to disagree with everyone... my vote "speculation" is for the SZ School may be out for the summer... to be a AC SZ... For them them to Bring back an Old SZ from 2008 just doesnt sound like something the would do this year... I thought XX was a new age of Fear... not repeats

So it was a different quote

You've misinterpreted Dr. Jimmy's clue. He was trying to be clever by using an AC reference for this clue, since AC is a confirmed house. However, like everyone else has said, we're looking at traditional Halloween. Not an Alice Cooper themed zone.

Also: Remember that Dr. Jimmy never makes his clues obvious. Using arguably one of Alice Cooper's most recognizable songs for a hint would be far too easy. You have to delve deeper to get to the true meaning. And in this case, it's regarding the second half of his clue.

• Like 1

I remember the Schoolhouse SZ but dont think they will bring it back... AC's song Schools out for summer has a specific line in it which is "out till Summer out till Fall"... so my guess is that this is prob a AC type SZ

For the sake of semantics, the line is "Out for summer, out till fall", but that's just me being an a**.

So there are multiple things I want to get across to you. The first, I agree that you're entitled to your opinion and I truly want you to give it if it will help with speculation. That last part to me though is key. I've been trying to avoid all of the bickering going on, as I find it completely unnecessary on a thread about SPECULATION. That being said, there are people on here who are trying to help everyone on this forum by using the information they know to add to the speculation. Without them, this thread would be mostly wishful thinking. If they tell you you're wrong, they're doing it to HELP you. There's no point in going on for pages and pages about an opinion which lacks any plausibility. Keep that to the wishful thinking. It's also unnecessary to be offended by anything that's said to you. We're all here for the same reason, and that's love of HHN. I've held my tongue prior as the best way to avoid bickering is to ignore it. But I do have a reason for saying all of this.

Sorry Im just not going to jump on the School House SZ Bandwagon... Like I said before.. Agree to Disagree... My thought is that it will be a AC related SZ and not a "Repeat"

Yeah but if you take out the bus, school, playground and leave a Traditional Halloween SZ "which sounds cool btw" how does the clue fit into it? See what I am saying... Take out everything that made the 2008 SZ the School house and you get... what? Wouldn't make sense to me... but that is just my opinion

And Im sorry Sarah but to me Zombies anywhere near walking dead are considered "Walkers" in my eyes... and Im sure Universal will make the Zombie SZ directly next to the house.....Walking Dead= Zombies... also Best Show Ever

I will agree to disagree if the time calls for it, but all you've done is give your opinion with no backing of an argument. The problem this causes is that when multiple people give reasoning as to why you are taking something in the wrong light, and you still form no solid argument for your own idea, it comes across as stubbornness. This is not an attack against you, I'm simply showing you that your argument is poor, and I would like to understand why you believe you're correct. Below are a few reasons why I believe your idea is incorrect. I shouldn't have to, but I ask that you please take this as constructive criticism.

First, how do you define a "repeat"? In the form of a scare zone, it would be in the way of a repetition. With this in mind, the idea of an Alice Cooper scare zone would not only be a repetition of the house in Hollywood last year, but would also be a repetition of the house in Hollywood this year, AND the house in Orlando this year. Regardless of the title of the house, Alice Cooper is the IP featured in all three. In this way, an Alice Cooper scare zone is repeating three haunted houses. However, the "traditional Halloween scare zone" in the way you described it sounds unique to the Skoolhouse. If there's no longer a bus, a school, or a playground, then that sounds like less of a repeat to me than an Alice Cooper scare zone. What you're left with are kids in costume, celebrating Halloween. There is no story line, and the characters are as pedestrian as vampires, so it sounds as though nothing about it is a "repeat". The zone fits into the clue because we are a collective of HHN fans. For most of us, our first answer to the clue would have been the Skoolhouse. Due to the inability to have sets for scare zones, which may honestly be a plus to the event, the clue was referring to a group of children celebrating Halloween. Like many have said before, having an Alice Cooper zone for this clue would have been way too obvious, as well as it not being a direct quote. As stated earlier, there are people who have helped with speculation by giving away clues to information or steering people away from being incorrect. They have been correct so far, even with the difficulties occurring over the summer with the event. Doubting them is one thing, but doing it without giving a reason is just odd.

In the end, all I ask is that you do two things for me:

1. Explain WHY you think Alice Cooper will have a scare zone.

2. I'm curious as to what you think an Alice Cooper scare zone would resemble, because to me it would just be the same as the house. Please describe.

P.S.: Zombies are zombies. Although I agree that the GP will see zombies in the park and think "walkers", that doesn't mean that the roaming zone is a direct tie-in. Also, TV is bad for you, read the graphic novel :P

• Like 3

24778209.jpg

I don't think the "new Age of Darkness" was much more than a marketing ploy...

However, having said that, nothing has really been the same since 2010.

Were seeing a lot of things that that are new and innovative. But just because we've seen a theme before 2010... doesn't mean we'll never see it again.

AC was a red herring in that clue to obfuscate the answer.

• Like 3

Ok, so for a good recap of the scare actor groups from what is known from spec.

1 - Vampires

2 - Ghost/LT

3 - Zombies

4 - Dragons

5 - Escaped Prisoners

6 - Trick-or-Treaters

7 - Clowns

8 - Chainsaw Drill Team (female)

These I believe are the best descriptions for the groups so far. Since we know a general description of the groups, now to figure out how they will be implemented in the park, what types of characters are going to be in them etc. Not to say anyone else is wrong with what they think, but some who have a very good idea of what these groups will be have directed our thoughts to these answers so far.

• Like 2

1. I think AC SZ because of the Clue... The obvious one (just like the obvious "Zombie-Walking Dead" Clue)

2. In a AC SZ they would prob have things that relate to AC ;)

Im not sure who knows specific things that ARE going to happen and that ARE not going to happen, I wouldnt want to tell someone they are wrong when they know they are right, remember this is my opinion and speculation for others to see, as you know I am new to HorrorNight Nightmares and try to find out SZ and Houses each year I go. I dont mean to argue and think I can be an asset when if comes to finding out information. This year has had me in the dark because of all the info kept in the shadows until the recent last two months.

I would rather it be a "Halloween/ Schoolhouse" type SZ because Im not a Huge AC fan... But it wouldn't be the first time HHN has put up SZ-related houses in the streets

Like I said, I could be wrong... and after being shot down by everyone on here prob am wrong... but until I get a Confirmation I am sticking with what I said... With that out of the way... How bad ass would it be to see Ecto 1 driving around with ghost- Ghostbusters.."even tho I heard UNI sold the car- and this would most likely NEVER happen"

Edited by Villafane

Ok, so for a good recap of the scare actor groups from what is known from spec.

1 - Vampires

2 - Ghost/LT

3 - Zombies

4 - Dragons

5 - Escaped Prisoners

6 - Trick-or-Treaters

7 - Clowns

8 - Chainsaw Drill Team (female)

These I believe are the best descriptions for the groups so far. Since we know a general description of the groups, now to figure out how they will be implemented in the park, what types of characters are going to be in them etc. Not to say anyone else is wrong with what they think, but some who have a very good idea of what these groups will be have directed our thoughts to these answers so far.

JWFearman, WESKER69, Legacy, Doc, Lizz or someone else in the know...can you tell us at least a percentage of correct SZ in this answer?

I've been reading all the boards and I think this is a solid list from spec.