HHN 22 Speculation

Fixed you link Legacy

I've been trying to stay out of it. I'm also eager to get everyone on the same page as well but I know the game isn't played that way.

I feel if I'm on here trying to particiapate I'll be ruining things for people by giving them all the answers. <_<

So speculate away folks. There is no need to attack or call others wrong (and I'm not trying to single anyone out in the statement). There is ultimately a "right" answer but it its easy to be right when you have the answer and most don't want it handed to them.

Besides awesome ideas come out of speculation that end up getting used later on. :)

I will say this: I was fairly meh about of a lot of the aspects I've heard about this year... but as information progresses.. I'm getting more and more excited. I think we are going to see some very cool and innovative firsts this year. this could up being everyone's "2004" ;)

The game is afoot and we are in the thick of it now.

this is getting off topic again...

You are right no need to drone on for pages and pages about not speculating. So what is everyone's thoughts on the hordes/zone/whatever. I'm really excited to see how they pull off the dragons. the Prisoners could be like the zombie chain gang from '08 (or perhaps specific to the are it is in?) a Zombie horde is... a zombie horde. I honestly don't need to see more than one zombie horde. Bu tthe prisoners being a zombie chain gang was something I didn't get to see enough of at '08 and wouldn't mind it at all.

• Like 4

Since no one has done this already, I decided to make a compilation of the posts for the eight clues from the time of Dr. Jimmy's video until the above post. The first listed are what I believe are correct along with a quick reason. Here's what I found:

Free-falling:

1. Vampires - Clue clearly given in the singing of song, Vampires referenced in song.

2. Werewolves

I kinda hope we got werewolves and not vampires, I really wouldn't care too much for vampires again

I will say this: I was fairly meh about of a lot of the aspects I've heard about this year... but as information progresses.. I'm getting more and more excited. I think we are going to see some very cool and innovative firsts this year. this could up being everyone's "2004" ;)

I'm kinda glad you mentioned that year, because I have found myself thinking 8+4=12

• Like 1

This could up being everyone's "2004" ;)

This brings me so much happy I could cry a Ghost Town ;)

Well, Holmes' adventures took place in Victorian England. Wouldn't it be fun if he were the first Spirit Seeker?

You are right no need to drone on for pages and pages about not speculating. So what is everyone's thoughts on the hordes/zone/whatever. I'm really excited to see how they pull off the dragons. the Prisoners could be like the zombie chain gang from '08 (or perhaps specific to the are it is in?) a Zombie horde is... a zombie horde. I honestly don't need to see more than one zombie horde. Bu tthe prisoners being a zombie chain gang was something I didn't get to see enough of at '08 and wouldn't mind it at all.

Personally, I think it could be great. I'm a relative newb when it comes to visiting HHN with last year being my first, but I have followed the event for years before that.

And to be honest, the zones last year left absolutely no impression on me save for 7. I think the hordes or whatever they end up being could end up being a pretty decent switch up. I just hope they're well staffed. because I thought that was the biggest let down of the streets. There just weren't many people working them.

Ok well I'm totally mind f'ed right now. I'm trying to think out of the box and I don't even know if I'm heading in the right direction. I don't know if maybe there is an Eddie, Chance, or Jack reference there but I just brought it up. Will something is also screwing with me but again I am probably looking too far into things.

Before all these years and clues were being referenced, I thought that maybe there would be different paths that hordes would follow. Maybe even some areas for certain groups. Then once in a while they may intersect and explosions ensue. Also could anyone be leading these hordes?

On one other note could vehicles be used either motorized or pushed be a scare actor.

These are just things going through my head right now with all that has been said recently. Please shoot down anything that is ridiculous.

Personally, I think it could be great. I'm a relative newb when it comes to visiting HHN with last year being my first, but I have followed the event for years before that.

And to be honest, the zones last year left absolutely no impression on me save for 7. I think the hordes or whatever they end up being could end up being a pretty decent switch up. I just hope they're well staffed. because I thought that was the biggest let down of the streets. There just weren't many people working them.

yeah that's what I was saying earlier, you can't really have a horde without more staff than usual, I was hoping this zone has more actors than usual,

I mean, how would this be any different than let's say Containment, besides the theme and the props, I mean, if we are going to have some actors walk around scaring us, it would be good if there was a higher number,

when you think of the word "horde" you immediately thing of a group, of size, in theory it sounds good, but we might just get a couple of zombies walking here and there, I mean, I don't know, I am just thinking about Uni and the streets, and the usual number of actors there are

Edited by black mask

Ok well I'm totally mind f'ed right now. I'm trying to think out of the box and I don't even know if I'm heading in the right direction. I don't know if maybe there is an Eddie, Chance, or Jack reference there but I just brought it up. Will something is also screwing with me but again I am probably looking too far into things.

Before all these years and clues were being referenced, I thought that maybe there would be different paths that hordes would follow. Maybe even some areas for certain groups. Then once in a while they may intersect and explosions ensue. Also could anyone be leading these hordes?

On one other note could vehicles be used either motorized or pushed be a scare actor.

These are just things going through my head right now with all that has been said recently. Please shoot down anything that is ridiculous.

While I think direct conflicts between streets might be a little too complicated because of the need to "rehearse" such things, none of this is really ridiculous at all.

Although I wouldn't expect any of those returning characters. None of the clues have intentially pointed to a former icons or almost icons.

I'm going to be a pita (pain in the a$$, for anyone who doesn't know the term), but why can't we have a zone/horde in Plaza of the Stars/Production Central?

Reasons we can:

2 The entrance to the ride appears to be (haven't been since it's been open) at the traditional starting point of a zone. Just move the zone back a little.

Ugh. Typed out a response to this and lost it. Let me try again.

I have heard nothing about a zone or homebase in Production Central. I still think there will be actors in the front of the park, but I think they'll be on the Lucy side of the entrance. The Despicable Me facade/ride entrance is quite dominant - the ride attendants are practically standing in the street. The old entrance for the ride was pretty non-descript, but Gru's house is large and creates a bit of a cluster there on a daily basis. Plus, the walls are all decorated with Minions, so I don't see them adding any projections there as in previous years. I think they'll direct traffic to the right to see the actors there and leave the area between Despicable Me and Shrek more open. Barbarra and Neutron did not have the same presence that Despicable has on the front of the park. Also not sure how Illumination Entertainment would feel about seeing pictures of scareactors with Minions in the background.

On a separate note, could we all refrain from jumping on the bandwagon regarding the "god" complex talk? It's equally frustrating to read both sides arguing. It happens every year, I know, but it doesn't make it any easier to read!

Also could the box be the park and then there is something outside of the studio's?

Now you're dreaming a bit too big. Scale it down just a bit =)

Going with the idea of roaming zones or hoardes (if you will). It's making me wonder if we will have some sort of sound or music to signal them changing location. kind of like scarezone musical chairs or something. Not talking silent hill siren but something that when you hear it you don't know what you'll encounter through the fog next.

You don't have to ;) hmmmmm and with these other "hints" I'm starting to wonder if something 'sport' related is involved as well....is that shooting to much in the dark? I figure with the hint of games so much, I might not be TOO far off...hmmm....are we looking to possibly see the games from the website (if and when they do occur) crossover directly into the park in some way shape or form?

• Like 1