HHN 22 Speculation

Speculation Challenge: Figure out the bonus question.

Bonus - " She's gonna be back and she always is"

We have had 6 female characters this could apply to.

Elsa (she's suppose to be gone)

Mary (Uni could pay to use her again or use her in her Dr. form instead of her Bloody Mary form)

Chance (never officially an icon, so is she gone like Elsa?)

Cindy (same as Chance)

Fortuna aka Lady Luck

Terra Queen

Pick your poison and try to find away to link her to the event.

I do not know the answer and will be playing along.

Rat Lady... :D

Lollipop Chainsaw, maybe?

883929218165F.JPG

My Theory: Lollipop was a hit in the 50's by the Chordettes....their biggest hit was Mr. Sandman.....also Drive in movies theaters became very popular in the 50's. Maybe another Drive in scarezone?? its a stretch but possible

• Like 1

"She's gonna be back and she always is." ... on her back? Makes sense to me as she's always lying down. When was the last year we actually had a rat lady, Cirque in 2009?

She was there last year, off to the side of the NY scare zone--fairly certain this will the the current Rat Lady's 5th straight year.

So, where are we so far? Zombies, ghosts, chainsaws, dragons (sounds like they could all be roaming). P&T (joking), AC (School's Out) and Silent Hill (Free Falling... ash?) zone tie-ins? Maybe the Prisoner referencing the Prison in TWD going into Season 3 (and going into San Fran, thus being the fourth IP zone?)

And one Rat Lady to rule them all.

My head hurts from over thinking what you all have suggested. Thank heaven the Parade Bldg house seems like it may really happen.

Werewolves, ghosts, zombies, dragons (or more general? mythical beasts?), traditional Halloween, clowns, escaped prisoners, women with chainsaws. I'm guessing the traditional Halloween zone will be a full scarezone with props, and the others will be roaming. If two are stationary, second guess would be mythical beasts. Surprised there's no vampires...vampire prisoners (haha)?

He says "zones"

I misspoke. My initial edit, "Casts in streets" should be considered. Horde is just... inappropriate.

Werewolves, ghosts, zombies, dragons (or more general? mythical beasts?), traditional Halloween, clowns, escaped prisoners, women with chainsaws. I'm guessing the traditional Halloween zone will be a full scarezone with props, and the others will be roaming. If two are stationary, second guess would be mythical beasts. Surprised there's no vampires...vampire prisoners (haha)?

Awww... the one you're missing should go with the one that's wrong. And like I said, "Zone" is the wrong word.

I think vampires is the free-falling clue. Line in the song is "while the vampires, wallkin' through the valley move west down, Ventura Blvd."

Vampires = Shiny glittery in the sun, no wait... that's the Summit vampires. Universal vampire = Dracula = Bela Lugosi = Bela Lugosi's Dead = A Bauhaus House. My Goth dreams have come true.

Bela_Lugosi%27s_Dead_Cover.jpg

• Like 1

Free Falling - Vampires.

There's no room in hell - Walking dead reference. Also could be a scarezone zombie roaming area.

Lampy swore he saw one - Gargoyles. London gargoyles.

School's out - Alice related. School's out for summer, it's returning during his house in october.

Serious, Joking - Not sure about this one. It's clown related... but im unsure.

I've seen shit - Paranormal house related.

I'll be seeing you - Not sure about this one.

Lollipop - I'm going with a drive in scare zone, from the 50's. Almost like XX.

" She's gonna be back and she always is" - Of all the female choices. I'm going to go with the Terra Queen on this one. Not sure why... but i just have a feeling.

Edited by Aberwrath

Actually, roaming scare actors sound like a lot of fun, because I'm always more intrigued by the make-up than the scenery, (although there's something wrong about staring at a bat's breasts). But if they do bring back Skoolhouse that would be fantastic because those kids creeped me out.

On Clue 4 I think this song may be what Dr. Jimmy is talking about.

I think if done well a dragon scare zone or roaming would be cool. But now to see if they are traditional dragons or chinese or .....

Wow! Nice find! You might actually be on to something here.

You can probably guess what I HOPE the 50s clue refers to, but I know it won't, because that would be too good to be true. TnT

I hope that other clue doesn't refer to the Rat Lady. And, you know, refers to AN ICON.