HHN 22 Speculation

Free-Falling-No clue

I've seen shit that'll turn you white. - Clearly a Ghostbusters quote. Guessing a horde of ghosts or a ghost scarezone. Would be cool to get a Winter's Night scarezone, but I assume this will be tied into the Victorian mansion house.

There's no more room in hell. - ...the dead will walk the earth. Zombie horde

Lampy swore he saw one.-Is this a "Brave Little Toaster" reference? Haha. No clue

I'll be seeing you.-No clue

School's out for summer, but comes back in the fall.-Skoolhouse?

When I'm serious, sometimes I'm joking

Lollipop-Chainsaw? I doubt that very much.

• Like 1

Free Falling - could be werewolfs

There's no room in hell - Mighty Z's

Lampy swore he saw one - London

School's out - Halloween related or Alice

Serious, Joking - (K)Clowns

I've seen shit - Ghost

I'll be seeing you - WW2, Maybe Country/rednecks

Lollipop - Cody pretty much got that unless it's something related to "50's" ....think about the park.

Just my guess.....

A lot of these statements could be referencing the houses. I wonder if we'll see closer ties between the SZ's and houses this year?

And on a completely different note, with the assumption that this year will require more minimal sets for SZ's, and looking back at what's come before, I will make a completely out of left field prediction. 2012 will feature the return of Treaks and Foons! Maybe even as a dual icon anyone? :D

Wouldn't it be terrifying if that actually turned out to be true?

A lot of these statements could be referencing the houses. I wonder if we'll see closer ties between the SZ's and houses this year?

And on a completely different note, with the assumption that this year will require more minimal sets for SZ's, and looking back at what's come before, I will make a completely out of left field prediction. 2012 will feature the return of Treaks and Foons! Maybe even as a dual icon anyone? :D

Wouldn't it be terrifying if that actually turned out to be true?

No.

Exceedingly doubtful.

Moot.

The "Be seeing you" bit is an obvious nod to the old show "The Prisoner". Especially obvious given the little gesture he made with his hand before he said it, which was something the main character would do as well. I highly doubt that it'll be a SZ based on that show, probably not on that mysterious "Village" that was a main component of the show either; so, what could it mean?

• Like 1

The "Be seeing you" bit is an obvious nod to the old show "The Prisoner". Especially obvious given the little gesture he made with his hand before he said it, which was something the main character would do as well. I highly doubt that it'll be a SZ based on that show, probably not on that mysterious "Village" that was a main component of the show either; so, what could it mean?

be_seeing_you_by_traumatron-d3bb85r.png

• Like 1

With all the talk about themes and icons, I find it interesting that no one has brought up the fact that our beloved Cindy looks an awful lot like Dark Alessa from the Silent Hill. :blink:

And technically, she's never been an icon, so the retirement "rules" from XX wouldn't apply... :lol:

With all the talk about themes and icons, I find it interesting that no one has brought up the fact that our beloved Cindy looks an awful lot like Dark Alessa from the Silent Hill. :blink:

Maybe that's why the website has been pretty bad so far; it does seem like the kind of website a child would be able to design rather than an immersive and interactive flash - based site. :P

On Clue 4 I think this song may be what Dr. Jimmy is talking about.

I think if done well a dragon scare zone or roaming would be cool. But now to see if they are traditional dragons or chinese or .....

• Like 3

Speculation Challenge: Figure out the bonus question.

Bonus - " She's gonna be back and she always is"

We have had 6 female characters this could apply to.

Elsa (she's suppose to be gone)

Mary (Uni could pay to use her again or use her in her Dr. form instead of her Bloody Mary form)

Chance (never officially an icon, so is she gone like Elsa?)

Cindy (same as Chance)

Fortuna aka Lady Luck

Terra Queen

Pick your poison and try to find away to link her to the event.

I do not know the answer and will be playing along.