HHN 22 Speculation

The only restrictions were no photographs or video was allowed inside of Wolfman.

^The reason for this was due to the film having not been released yet, plus it was a Universal film. However its not like anything in the house wasn't seen in the trailer :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see what the UTH line-up is... My guess is they'll either do SH, AC, P&T, or just the 3 SS houses.

There has been a lot of rumored reports about the theme of hhn 22 being an apocalypse theme? To be more specific the walking dead as the theme!!! This was said in a survey for hhn!! And one of the questions stated!! What do you think of the theme for hhn being (Amc's the walking dead)!!! What does this mean?

There has been a lot of rumored reports about the theme of hhn 22 being an apocalypse theme? To be more specific the walking dead as the theme!!! This was said in a survey for hhn!! And one of the questions stated!! What do you think of the theme for hhn being (Amc's the walking dead)!!! What does this mean?

It likely means that the theme for this year is The Walking Dead, or zombies in general. I wouldn't be surprised if the word, "Apocalypse" doesn't show up on the website.

I"m with some of you about Louie's.. the pizza is decent for what it is. I'm usually very picky about pizza.. being a pizza snob from Chicago.. but for the price, the stuff is edible. We usually try to have dinner at one of the restaurants in City Walk beforehand - never tried the Bob Marley place. Sooo.. I take it you think it's awesome? We may have ot check it out.

To say that Bob Marley's is just "awesome"...that doesn't even begin to describe it...it's THAT good ;) That's been our pre-event drink/food stop since it opened. It wouldn't be HHN without a trip to Bob's.

I would love to see an apocalypse theme for hhn 22!! It's so obvious 3 of the 4 house have an apocalypse theme to them!! It would be stupid not to have an apocalypse theme for hhn 22!! I would personally love to see the walking dead as a theme I love the walking dead and I would love to see walkers all over the park!! It would be nuts to see that!!

It will be interesting to see what the UTH line-up is... My guess is they'll either do SH, AC, P&T, or just the 3 SS houses.

I don't see them using P&T for UTH as it doesn't seem very photogenic considering this new video from the news. I'd say most likely the 3 SS's(Gargoyles, Victorian ghost house and SH) as those have the most potential to have incredible sets, but possibly AC if they don't use SH because i fully expect at least Gargoyles and Victorian to be used. OR, maybe the house in the parade if it's not "Photograph".

I don't see them using P&T for UTH as it doesn't seem very photogenic considering this new video from the news. I'd say most likely the 3 SS's(Gargoyles, Victorian ghost house and SH) as those have the most potential to have incredible sets, but possibly AC if they don't use SH because i fully expect at least Gargoyles and Victorian to be used. OR, maybe the house in the parade if it's not "Photograph".

Last year we did Winter's Night, Forsaken, and Poe. We were not allowed anywhere near The Thing because no pictures/videos were allowed of it.

I think it will probably be the three SS houses. Silent Hill maybe the one contention as the movie does not come out till later in the month. However, many years they have done different houses for the more expensive tour.

I would love to see an apocalypse theme for hhn 22!! It's so obvious 3 of the 4 house have an apocalypse theme to them!! It would be stupid not to have an apocalypse theme for hhn 22!! I would personally love to see the walking dead as a theme I love the walking dead and I would love to see walkers all over the park!! It would be nuts to see that!!

I think it means that you truly love exclamation marks and have made my night by giving me the opportunity to address a Jack Russell terrier via this forum! :P

Referencing a theme of The Walking Dead versus "apocalypse", the former may hold some truth due to what we have seen from the website, but the latter is highly unlikely as only The Walking Dead fits the mainstream idea of an apocalypse. I truly wish that Marketing decides against an overall theme, as I prefer variety and the idea of coming across a roaming group of walkers (possibly four if I remember the speculation correctly) does nothing to pique my interest. I would rather see multiple scarezones (even if roaming) of differing ideas rather than a repetition of zombie makeup, no matter how amazing it and/or the scareactors are. Just my two cents, but am I alone in this opinion?

I think it means that you truly love exclamation marks and have made my night by giving me the opportunity to address a Jack Russell terrier via this forum! :P

Referencing a theme of The Walking Dead versus "apocalypse", the former may hold some truth due to what we have seen from the website, but the latter is highly unlikely as only The Walking Dead fits the mainstream idea of an apocalypse. I truly wish that Marketing decides against an overall theme, as I prefer variety and the idea of coming across a roaming group of walkers (possibly four if I remember the speculation correctly) does nothing to pique my interest. I would rather see multiple scarezones (even if roaming) of differing ideas rather than a repetition of zombie makeup, no matter how amazing it and/or the scareactors are. Just my two cents, but am I alone in this opinion?

You're not alone in that, but unfortunately the Orlando general public (and a lot of fans) has gotten "themes" ingrained into their perception of the event, and so they can't fathom an event wtihout one.

You're not alone in that, but unfortunately the Orlando general public (and a lot of fans) has gotten "themes" ingrained into their perception of the event, and so they can't fathom an event wtihout one.

Very true. When people ask me about HHN at home or work the first thing they ask is "what's this years theme."

it seems we're past the attitude era when it comes to HHN. didn't go last year, but the theme seemed like it wasn't much more than a subtitle and lady luck didn't stand out to me as an icon. and with the emphasis on HHN XX being the end of a cycle exposing Fear as the mastermind behind the previous years' events, it may be a while before we see the return of any of the old icons (if ever) as hosts. It's a shame because a few of them were really strong characters. I just hope that at the very least we see the triumphant return of jack.

but I don't think creative is asleep at the wheel or anything like that, I'm sure they have a bunch of ideas and plans in the works for the future (even if it's on the individual level) that they're keeping under their hat. and even though I didn't care for lady luck, I did like what I was able to watch online of h.r. bloodengutz as a character. sounds like most of the houses were well done too, so at least that hasn't changed.

Anyway, theme or no theme, I'm already excited for this year's event based on the announced houses. I really think its going to be a good time.

I thought Lady Luck as an "icon" turned out to be disappointing. While the media stuff before the event made it seem like she might be pretty cool, it turns out that the media stuff was better than the actual "icon". Her scarezone was kinda dumb.. to be honest.

Jack, on the other hand, would be an icon that would scare year after year - simply for so many of us who have a fear of clowns. I don't remember the maze name from a few years ago, but it was centered around clowns. I believe it was located in one of those tents. I practically ran thru that sucker. Toward the middle of it, my "good friend" told one of the clowns that I was afraid of clowns. He followed behind me with his hand on my shoulder.. I thought it was my friend's hand until I turned around. I'm told the reaction was priceless. I remember heading for the exit - could see it ahead - thinking I was "safe".. when Jack popped out from behind a curtain or something. Scared the crap out of me. You can't put a pricetag on something iike that.

• Like 1

I thought Lady Luck as an "icon" turned out to be disappointing. While the media stuff before the event made it seem like she might be pretty cool, it turns out that the media stuff was better than the actual "icon". Her scarezone was kinda dumb.. to be honest.

Her scarezone was disappointing because A&D was given Lady Luck by Marketing and had to make do. The media stuff worked well because she was designed and conceived by Marketing.

And I would have no qualms if Jack died in a fire and never came back.

• Like 1

OK, sounds like we have 4 potentially great houses ( or 3 ?) What's next ? Does anyone have any factual/reliable information about houses # 5, 6, and 7 ? We have heard Gargoyles, Classic Monsters House, Ghost House, but does nayone truly KNOW anything ?

OK, sounds like we have 4 potentially great houses ( or 3 ?) What's next ? Does anyone have any factual/reliable information about houses # 5, 6, and 7 ? We have heard Gargoyles, Classic Monsters House, Ghost House, but does nayone truly KNOW anything ?

Yes.

Her scarezone was disappointing because A&D was given Lady Luck by Marketing and had to make do. The media stuff worked well because she was designed and conceived by Marketing.

And I would have no qualms if Jack died in a fire and never came back.

Makes sense on the Lady Luck thing. I liked the box I won.. with the bloody hand that had red hair stuck to it. That was a hell of a souvenir. Other than that. meh.

Ok, so why do you want Jack to die in a fire and never come back? Which Icon is your fave? Just curious

Makes sense on the Lady Luck thing. I liked the box I won.. with the bloody hand that had red hair stuck to it. That was a hell of a souvenir. Other than that. meh.

Ok, so why do you want Jack to die in a fire and never come back? Which Icon is your fave? Just curious

Caretaker. I'm a bigger fan of creep than chaos. I just found Jack excessively annoying, especially considering he was Pennywise with Freddy Kruger's attitude.

Yes we do. All that you mentioned are still solid.

The site should be updating by the end of the month. So we should get some chilling information soon. :)

Oh and I called and no word on UMTH.

I also saw Jim Timon at City Walk yesterday... But I didn't bother him (guy on the left of Murdy in the Silent Hill release video).

jack has just been overused as an icon and bc of that i find him annoying, but if he comes back in 3 or 5 years ill love it bc he was gone for long enough to "forget" him

but my all time favorite was the caretaker as well

and for speculation could the SO appreviation stand for "security outside" meaning we'll have scareactors outside before the medal detectors like they had the ushers back in 2010?

Caretaker. I'm a bigger fan of creep than chaos. I just found Jack excessively annoying, especially considering he was Pennywise with Freddy Kruger's attitude.

Ok, that made me literally laugh out loud. You are SO RIGHT. Pennywise with FK attitude. Yep. Pennywise is infinitely scarier. Speaking of which, I've often wished they would contact the Master himself.. Stephen King.. and do some stuff with him for the event. I would be in heaven

Dr.Jimmy posted a new video.

Very interesting as usual. Especially his last statement at the very end :)

On statement #6, that could either be an Alice Cooper reference, or a hint towards the skoolhouse coming back! :D My favorite scarezone of all time! Edited by Terra Guard

Obvious is obvious. Eight statements... eight zones casts in the streets.

Free-Falling

I've seen shit that'll turn you white.

There's no more room in hell.

Lampy swore he saw one.

I'll be seeing you.

School's out for summer, but comes back in the fall.

When I'm serious, sometimes I'm joking

Lollipop

I'll let y'all figure it out from here.

Edited by Legacy