HHN 22 Speculation

If that was the case, why was Eddie featured in HHN 16 with Eddie getting a house and Cindy featured in HHN XX with Cindy getting a house? They had far less presence than Bloodengutz did at first, in fact they were scrapped characters.

We were so close to not mentioning Eddie this year...

• Like 3

For promotional materials (save 2001 which was a result of last minute changes), Universal has never had someone else play one of their original characters.

I'm pretty sure the media Storyteller was a different person every time she was featured in the event.

• Like 1

What if P&T was in 3d(as rumored) but may also be the "dead exposer" type house as well? 3D with the constant strobe lights, may be a cool idea....and if its a toxic waste, post apocalyptic Vegas...then i think it would work.

Edited by ivegonhick

If that was the case, why was Eddie featured in HHN 16 with Eddie getting a house and Cindy featured in HHN XX with Cindy getting a house? They had far less presence than Bloodengutz did at first, in fact they were scrapped characters.

Despite what people think... Eddie DID NOT get a house in 2006. A fat guy in what looks like a store-bought costume for HHN does not make it the character. (I'm sure the 2004 HNN version was crap too). Cindy was the original icon for 2010, but was scrapped once again at last minute.

Both of those icons had more presence than Bloodengutz. Especially since they were known well before they made their physical appearance in 2010, however Cindy made hers in 2009 at the end of the event.

I'm pretty sure the media Storyteller was a different person every time she was featured in the event.

The Storyteller was also created by marketing, which is why she was always different. She technically should not have ever existed.

Despite what people think... Eddie DID NOT get a house in 2006. A fat guy in what looks like a store-bought costume for HHN does not make it the character. (I'm sure the 2004 HNN version was crap too). Cindy was the original icon for 2010, but was scrapped once again at last minute.

Both of those icons had more presence than Bloodengutz. Especially since they were known well before they made their physical appearance in 2010, however Cindy made hers in 2009 at the end of the event.

The Storyteller was also created by marketing, which is why she was always different. She technically should not have ever existed.

Yeah watch dr. jimmy's youtube videos for a history lesson. The terra queen was designed and pitched as the icon for 2005

NOW...back to speculation...

• Like 2

Yes. Silent Hill is located in SS22...

I'm sure the "Welcome ot Silent Hill" sign will be there right when you enter the soundstage. Most likely surrounded by fog & ash...

Honestly, this house would've been perfect for the Parade Building (B79) since there is the small field that is next to the queue line. They could've easily placed the sign there. and anything else scenic-wise.

So we've got speakers chained up that flank the Alice Cooper house...

Bright orange barrel wall for P&T... with a Vegas sign, however the facade looks to be unfinished..

any ideas on what the facades will be for TWD or SH?

I would love TWD facade to be the Prison, but since Season 3 hasnt occurred yet it wont happen. My guess would be the hospital.

well the hospital would make sense since Scene 1 = hospital hallway :P

If Orlando is getting the same/similar facade to Hollywood, you're in for a treat. We are getting a huge facade for our park's maze, but I don't know if it's a hospital.

I think we got the spec for P&T all wrong and the house is going to be loosely based off of Fallout: New Vegas in 3d of course.

This guy might have a point. I mean we've been wrong about all the other houses so far...........

P&T is my main reason for deciding to go to my first HHN this year. I'm understanding it won't be a show for sure with their schedules posted but is there a possibility they may show on September 21 to promote their house & the event itself since its opening night. They have a gap from September 15-22, more than enough time to make a cameo on the opening night & fly back right after to have their show the next night in Nevada. Just wishful thinking for myself.

This guy might have a point. I mean we've been wrong about all the other houses so far...........

How have we been wrong about the previous houses? So far the houses have been just as we have said.

He was making a joke to get a rise out of all of you. Next thing you know, someone is going to claim that Lady Luck will be back due to the Vegas sign.

Sprung Tent 2 is "Penn & Teller".. can we get back to actual speculation now?

How have we been wrong about the previous houses? So far the houses have been just as we have said.

He was making a joke to get a rise out of all of you. Next thing you know, someone is going to claim that Lady Luck will be back due to the Vegas sign.

Sprung Tent 2 is "Penn & Teller"..  can we get back to actual speculation now?

We need a sarcasm font.  You both missed it. 

• Like 3