HHN 22 Wishful Thinking

Mark M.

what about for a saved pic on my hd?

sorry, I am having a slow day.

Upload it to any image sharing site (imgur, photobucket, imageshack) get the direct url and use it with the %7Boption%7D tags. No need to apologize.

[Edit] - Mark beat me to the punch!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see the photography hint to turn out to be a house based on old war tapes like nightingales in black and white with big green screens with footage of a scare actor on a loop so you don't know what's real and what's video. I would also really love to see Slash (former lead guitarist of GnR) doa house. He has a horror movie production called SLASHer films witha movie coming out in 2013.

I wish the Vincent clue was meant Vincent Price because he did a house on haunted hill and The Mad Magician.

Edited by King_K.

I hears this year they were going to do half media and half original I wonder what kind of icon that would bring?

We will probably not have one because you couldnt tie all the houses together and have a story around the icon because of AC and TWD if they go off the tv show story and they are cause if they could just make an original idea. if we do it wont be part of all the houses. like lady luck could be tied to all the back stories.

The thing-they could have gone to another base because they had just enough fuel but they stopped where the thing was.

Nevermore-poe could have stayed where he was but he moved to his uncles house and married his cousin and she died he went crazy

Saws n Steam-IDK :lol:

The Forsaken- someother dude not columbus could have lead the ships no mutiny no sinking of the mutining ship no curesed ship wreck

The In-Between-kids might not have used uijia board no portal no devils

Winters night- Cant remember off the top of my head i think the dudes wife died and he uses the blue lights to keep spirts inthe cemetary

Nightngales cant really remember

So yeah...

Edited by HHN_FREAK0524

Yeah a show sounds good even if it was look alikes. A show sounds better than a whole house

Id like to see them use the movie or short story 1408 by steven king for aa house cause it has that creepiness to it.They could do rooms like the tell tale heart in nevermore to change the look of the room.I think it would fit perfectly as a house

Edited by HHN_FREAK0524

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else hope that they bring hoodies back? And in larger numbers?

I DO! And yes I hope they have a lot this year! Because they sold out last year on the 2nd weekend of the event! Lol but its ok last years hoodies were ugly anyways and didn't have a good design... Which is why I hope we get pull-over hoodies(no zipper...because if it has a zipper it's kinda lame looking... :P) An I hope they will have a really cool & unique design!

I don't really know where else to post this because it's not really spec or wishful thinking, but I am so so so so upset that Uni Orlando is turning to relying on media inspired houses. When I first heard of Silent Hill I was excited because we usually have a house or two based off a movie. But now that more and more and more houses are being released and there is absolutely no original concept to them I'm severely disappointed. I came to HHN for the originality. If I wanted to see the Walking Dead, I would watch the Walking Dead on t.v. And I didn't because it never interested me. With originality, it was all new to EVERYONE, so no one could say "Well I didn't like the show so...." or "The movies suck!" And to top it all off, Uni has AMAZING ideas and shouldn't have to rely on these pop culture houses. That's all I have to say.

I'm hoping that all of the houses revealed so far are just a ploy, and at a later date, this year's icon tears through the website, revealing houses that are actually fear-inducing. I would also enjoy a show where Alice Cooper gets burned at the stake.

Seriously, whoever thought that Alice Cooper and Penn and Teller are remotely scary has some screws loose. You know what's scary? Walking through a pitch black mine filled with alien-like creatures, with only one faltering light. Or an insane asylum full of escaped prisoners. Or clowns. Or werewolves. Not washed out old entertainers.

I'm hoping that all of the houses revealed so far are just a ploy, and at a later date, this year's icon tears through the website, revealing houses that are actually fear-inducing. I would also enjoy a show where Alice Cooper gets burned at the stake.

Seriously, whoever thought that Alice Cooper and Penn and Teller are remotely scary has some screws loose. You know what's scary? Walking through a pitch black mine filled with alien-like creatures, with only one faltering light. Or an insane asylum full of escaped prisoners. Or clowns. Or werewolves. Not washed out old entertainers.

I'd love to see your time machine! Ya know, the one that allowed you to fast forward and see EXACTLY what these houses are going to entail.

Attend the event, THEN complain about what the houses are like...otherwise, it just comes off as bitching and moaning beforehand.

It's not even the fact of them announcing those first. I've recently heard that Penn and Teller is confirmed? I'm sorry, I've never heard of them. Pardon my lack of knowledge on has-been Vegas shows. Literally no clue how they are relevant, how they are scary, and how anyone will know who they are. Yeah, us on the forums know them, but we make up less than five percent of the audience at HHN. I'm so, so SO incredibly disappointed in Uni this year. Words cannot even describe. I'm contemplating even wasting my money on an event that seems to have been created for the sole purpose of "LOOKY HERE, WE'RE RELEVANT." When they NEVER needed to do that in the first place. At this rate we have room for three original houses. So not looking forward to it. I know people are going to say "Hey, calm down you never they may be really scary." When truth be told I could care less if they were actually scary. They have sacrificed artistic freedom for popularity which to me, as an artist, is terrible. Again, excuse me for being crude, but I hope something clicks this year to make them realize that originality will ALWAYS get them far. People's opinions of Alice Cooper, Penn and Teller, The Walking Dead, etc are GOING to influence whether people go to the event, whether they like it or not, and whether anyone agrees with it or not.

I've recently heard that Penn and Teller is confirmed? I'm sorry, I've never heard of them. Pardon my lack of knowledge on has-been Vegas shows. Literally no clue how they are relevant, how they are scary, and how anyone will know who they are.

I didn't know that Penn and Teller were has-been's. I mean, a current multi-million dollar Vegas show at the Rio, a very popular show on Showtime with 8 seasons already, also another show on Discovery, best selling books and a hilarious podcast. Oh yeah, and they're also one of the best magician groups of all time..

I mean, if that's a hasbeen, then I really want to be a hasbeen.

• Like 2

It's not even the fact of them announcing those first. I've recently heard that Penn and Teller is confirmed? I'm sorry, I've never heard of them. Pardon my lack of knowledge on has-been Vegas shows. Literally no clue how they are relevant, how they are scary, and how anyone will know who they are. Yeah, us on the forums know them, but we make up less than five percent of the audience at HHN. I'm so, so SO incredibly disappointed in Uni this year. Words cannot even describe. I'm contemplating even wasting my money on an event that seems to have been created for the sole purpose of "LOOKY HERE, WE'RE RELEVANT." When they NEVER needed to do that in the first place. At this rate we have room for three original houses. So not looking forward to it. I know people are going to say "Hey, calm down you never they may be really scary." When truth be told I could care less if they were actually scary. They have sacrificed artistic freedom for popularity which to me, as an artist, is terrible. Again, excuse me for being crude, but I hope something clicks this year to make them realize that originality will ALWAYS get them far. People's opinions of Alice Cooper, Penn and Teller, The Walking Dead, etc are GOING to influence whether people go to the event, whether they like it or not, and whether anyone agrees with it or not.

please don't go to the event lol, save your cash and go to HOS,

My wish for this year is that everyone who is bitching, whining, moaning and complaining about the event so far, comes back here after their first visit or two and is all "OMG, it was so absofreakinglutely amazing!!!" Every year people start complaining before we even get an active website or know all the pertinent details.

If that wish can't come true, then I hope this same group of people stay the hell home. That just means fewer people in the park for the rest of us to deal with...and shorter lines at the bars :-)

• Like 4

My wish for this year is that everyone who is bitching, whining, moaning and complaining about the event so far, comes back here after their first visit or two and is all "OMG, it was so absofreakinglutely amazing!!!" Every year people start complaining before we even get an active website or know all the pertinent details.

If that wish can't come true, then I hope this same group of people stay the hell home. That just means fewer people in the park for the rest of us to deal with...and shorter lines at the bars :-)

Hear, hear. Last year being my first event I could *LEGALLY* (ahem.) drink at...I was a bit saddened and dismayed at a 20+ minute wait for the full house blinky cup drink...At least it was worth it...

And hey, since this is the wishful thinking thread, maybe we can get express passes for bars!!! ^_^