HHN 22 Wishful Thinking

Mark M.

Agree with Horrorlando. I would love a parade of the dead or the icon. Though it would leave less room for scare-zones and you have people walking through the streets at all times.

Lady Luck had her own scare-zone but did you really feel it was her event? If they do a icon please my wishful thinking is to make the icon known through out the event. Colors, sounds and have the icon show up randomly in houses and streets. Where you don't feel safe, you almost feel like your being stalked.

Rumors are floating around at Behind the Thrills.

http://behindthethri...rror-nights-22/

It all sounds interesting and exciting, minus the one section of the event for kids and the other for adults.

I seriously doubt that some of those rumors are true. A two park event with one for kids and one for adults? That just sounds really sketchy to me, considering that HHN has always been a sort of teen/adult geared event. Why would they want to make this change now after 21 years? Edited by Terra Guard

I seriously doubt that some of those rumors are true. A two park event with one for kids and one for adults? That just sounds really sketchy to me, considering that HHN has always been a sort of teen/adult geared event. Why would they want to make this change now after 21 years?

I hope it's not true, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. It could be an attempt to grab a larger market share unavailable to them with the normal event. Plus, if the rumors about a HHN-free Harry Potter are true, combined with the Seuss Island, they may be able to use both of those islands in a more family-friendly event at IoA, and pull in additional income. It's a possibility.

I hope it's not true, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. It could be an attempt to grab a larger market share unavailable to them with the normal event. Plus, if the rumors about a HHN-free Harry Potter are true, combined with the Seuss Island, they may be able to use both of those islands in a more family-friendly event at IoA, and pull in additional income. It's a possibility.

I would be fine with that, just as long as the two events are seperated. The kids could have their own event at IOA and we can still get our HHN fix at US. Edited by Terra Guard

Eric has been saying that whole kids thing for a while now. I just don't understand the veracity at which he states it. Oh well could be I guess. I just don't see it.

I do believe the two park thing will happen though... At least from what I heard so far but everything is subject to change this early in the game.

True anything is possible to us this early but on the other hand in Universal time they are probably running alot closer to the event than we are. The 2 park rumors have been around since HHN 21 ended so it may or may not happen. I kinda hope it happens myself. We'll just have to wait and see. I know Erik well so I won't put out the kids event at IOA and the normal at USF. I just hope it doesn't happen because in my opinion the whole halloween kids event should just stay at Disney World...

Also check this out...http://t.co/Y82hMHmr

Edited by HORRORLANDO

I just don't see a kid friendly event happening. The reason why people come to HHN as it is. Because it's the best at what it does in FL. Trying to take on Mickey's Not So Scary event would just be a waste of money.

The whole two park rumor keeps getting more buzz behind it every year. With Amity gone, they could still do it at Universal but the two park idea makes a little more sense. Though let's say they do the two parks then it will have to be that way for just a while or forever? Remember if everything lines up right. Then HP will be where amity is. That's a no touch zone. Then how do they do it?

• 2 months later...

I really wouldn't mind a house LOOSELY bassed off of Snow White and the Huntsman. I loved the movie, but I don't think the story would fit a house, but certain environments i.e. the dark forest and the Queen's castle. Could be pulled of very nicely, we also see some characters such as creatures in the dark forest.

I would love to see a haunted house type attraction that becomes a permanent install at one of the parks. Maybe an extreme house that you can pay additional for. It would be neat if it had riddles, secret passageways, good scares and a good story. I would even take a really scary dark ride as a long term install. Old images of Terror on Church Street come back to mind, that attraction was pretty bad ass. I saw grown folks actually whiz themselves on different occasions lol. I think they need a horror attraction other than a make-up show, for god sakes they were the masters of horror.

Oops- Kinda went off topic a lil. I would love to see a haunted mayan temple, or Creature from the black lagoon, Or a scarezone/house combo of SILENT FRIGGIN HILL. During the acid assault scarezone last year I couldnt help but thinking if you change the theming, add some snow flakes, and sound a siren, you could have an amazing SH scarezone and even illustrate the change as it happened in the movie, with the projectors.

wish Both Orlando and Hollywood would do another Behind the scenes video for the events like they did in 02.

That would make my day.

I heard someone talking about a possible double icon. Death & Destruction. I thought it was a cool concept. personally, I think were only getting one, Chips on death.

Presenting the NEW HHN 22 DUAL ICONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Beaker-Bunsen-je-CF-9F-CF-9Fis-groupies-E2-99-A0-27244447-460-276.jpg

Prepare to MEEEEP your doom!! Muahahah.

Just some wishful thinking I thought Id share. One of my buds just posted this on my wall. I couldnt stop laughing, :)

Edited by Mr.Grim