Would anyone like Nathaniel Crowe to actually be used?

So, in Novermber of 2007, Mike Aiello wrote a backstory for an icon that sadly never made it to HHN 18. This character was Nathaniel Crowe. A pumpkin salesman who was transformed into basically the enjoyment of Halloween. You can find Mike reading his backstory in this video. But it was made to connect the 2007 event to 2008's event. Along with all the houses. IMO it was better than Bloody Mary (Not that she was bad or anything just that Crowe sounded much, much cooler) but sadly he was not used, and Mary was chosen instead...only to not be used in the event outside of the website and one maze. So if he was to make a comeback in some form, maybe as apart of a house or even 31's icon (Since Fear is most likely going to be used for 30.) would you guys be open to it?

On 7/27/2020 at 7:09 PM, Wicked Man said:

So, in Novermber of 2007, Mike Aiello wrote a backstory for an icon that sadly never made it to HHN 18. This character was Nathaniel Crowe. A pumpkin salesman who was transformed into basically the enjoyment of Halloween. You can find Mike reading his backstory in this video. But it was made to connect the 2007 event to 2008's event. Along with all the houses. IMO it was better than Bloody Mary (Not that she was bad or anything just that Crowe sounded much, much cooler) but sadly he was not used, and Mary was chosen instead...only to not be used in the event outside of the website and one maze. So if he was to make a comeback in some form, maybe as apart of a house or even 31's icon (Since Fear is most likely going to be used for 30.) would you guys be open to it?

I adore Mary, so gotta disagree with you there. But yes, I would love for Crowe to be an icon for 30 instead of Jack, especially since we might still have Beetlejuice (not as likely to be kept as Brides and Billie, but likelier than HoHH and TC3D in my best guess)--those two are just much too similar for my tastes.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95

On 8/1/2020 at 5:28 PM, OhHaiInternet95 said:

I adore Mary, so gotta disagree with you there. But yes, I would love for Crowe to be an icon for 30 instead of Jack, especially since we might still have Beetlejuice (not as likely to be kept as Brides and Billie, but likelier than HoHH and TC3D in my best guess)--those two are just much too similar for my tastes.

Yeah. i can see where your coming from. I just think that Crowe, as a character. has so much potential. and is rather unique. If you read his backstory he wasn't a crazed killer or something like that. He was just a regular guy who was turnt into this horrific monster by god knows what caused it (i would say Jack but i'd highly doubt it. I dont think there is anything in the backstory that really shows that Jack was the direct cause of it). And plus, That description for his design sounds great, and perfect for someone who is suppose to be the embodiment of Halloween 

• Like 1