Jetsfreak's 2011 REVIEW

jetsfreakHHN

Ok so this year was AMAZING. im going to go in order by what i did so here (ps. ratings are from 1-10) :

HOUSES:

The Forsaken: Not the best, but very good still. I thought the eyes were pretty easy to see but it didn't stop me from getting scared! There was one with the sword who scared me, and the tilt room was very good, just not great on how i almost fell... lol. I just thought it was kinda dumb because i had to stop my whole group because we had to tell each other "watch the step" and there is no sign saying watch your step or no person to say watch your step. I almost fell getting on and trying to stand up straight. The good part about that room was they kept popping out everywhere! Also i loved the guy jumping back and forth on the slider!

Scare Rating: 8.5

The In-Between: VERY VERY VERY DISORIENTING. Seriously, i lost my way more then once in here. I personally never got great scares. I got one and it was the sound that scared me more then the person. The room where it was mirrors or the effect where you don't know which was to go, the leader in my group hit a scareactor by accident by walking the wrong way! Sorry if you're on here! I walked out, and my head was spinning. Still very good house. Also i got a free collectible!

Scare Rating: 7

Nevermore- Madness Of Poe: WOW. this was great! The scares were on and the people were active! My favorite room had to be when there was about 5 doors on your right and that blue person with the red hood walking to your left, they seriously made me run. I had one on my left one on my right! I also loved poe himself! One of my favorite houses!

Scare Rating: 9

Holidays Of Horror: LOVED THIS HOUSE. I loved the comedy and the scare was there, just i didn't think it was scary enough. I just thought " oh, holidays, thats not scary?". But i did laugh a couple times. And got a good scare by i think it was a pilgrim? Someone (and not a elf) shot a gun and noise made me get crazy. OMG! HOW COULD I FORGET!?!! The leprechaun room= SCARY AND AMAZING. Those leprechaun, god. I still get chills from them!

Scare: 9

Saws & Steam: This was the only house that got me disgusted. The meat compressor omg, i almost threw up. The scares where really there though! Many boo-holes. They were everywhere, and the last scare, if your on this, THANK YOU! You made my friend and cousin run to the other end on jaws. I think this house is very close to best house.

Scare Rating: 9.5

The Thing: HOUSE OF THE YEAR. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE. Everything in this house, was creepy. The scares were there, and the last spaceship room is so, fricking, scary. The girl that reaches with the strobe, you got me good!

Scare Rating: 10

Nightingales: Great. I got scared multiple times and those masks are freaky. The only bad part was during my time there was no girl running on the bodies? Got kinda mad, wanted to see that :/

Scare Rating: 8.5

Winters Night: LOVE THIS HOUSE! I love cold so it great! I loved the arms reaching in front of me too! I loved the little gimmics on the headstones and they got me some times in here!

Scare Rating: 9.5

Order (Favorite to Least Favorite)

The Thing

Saws and Steam

Winters Night

Nevermore: Madness Of Poe

Nightingales:Blood Prey

H.R. BloodNGutz presents: Holidays Of Horror

The Forsaken

The In-Between

Scarezones:

Little area with Lady Lucks assistnets walking around: I loved these people. It might have not been an official scarezone but they were awesome! Creepy and in a way cute... lol. Got my group good cause everyone was freaked out!

7: ONLY OFFICIAL SCAREZONE THAT I LIKED THIS YEAR. The scareactors were actually COMING OUT AT ME. To one person who was red with the burnt face, if your on here and you said in my ear "and they thought my face was messed up" or something close to that, thank you! That got me so pumped up! It was the end of the night though.. But still that was the only time i got a laugh and i bit freaked out at the same time.

Scare Rating: 10

Grown Evil: Masks=Great Scares=horrible. If you worked here there was nothing you could really get away with. All i saw was bats opening up there wings. The only scare i got wasnt even towards me but in front of a couple of people in front me, when the raven ran in front. Otherwise i just got that woah these things a bit weird looking feeling.

Scare Rating: 5

Cannon Of Dark Souls: Not as great as i was expecting. I thought really in your face, but it was PACKED that i never got one scare. They should rearrange that for something because it is so packed i never get a chance for a scare! But i did love the masks and hoods!

Scare Rating: 6

Try Your Luck: This wasn't as bad as people are saying. I felt like it was short and not fantastic but i did like it. It felt like i was going through a maze. Masks arent as bad as the pictures look folks!

Scare Rating: 8

Acid Assault: I didnt get any body come after me. I thought the wall effect was great though. The people creeped me out the most, but nobody came after me! This wouldve been the scarezone where i wouldve went running. I did love the chainsaw lady that made my friend run at the entrance to the thing though!

Nightmaze: such a waste, too such a great idea. NO SCARES AT ALL. All i got was one person run into one my people in my group and then some random thing pop up and not do anything. It was not great, but i feel bad for scare actors here. If you cant yell or say anything, it ruins the whole part of a SCARE zone.

Scare Rating: 2

Order:

Try Your Luck

Acid Assault

Cannon Of Dark Souls

Grown Evil

Nightmaze

Shows: Only saw Bill and ted but was it funny! I loved the honey badger, chow, captain Mexicana and the charlie sheen!

Rating: 10/10

Overall:

Houses= best ive seen in 3 years

Scarezones: worst ive seen in 3 years.