Question about Passholder Nights

BungholioTGN

I am planning on RSVP for Passholder Nights this weekend. I have been a year pass holder for years but never tried this. Can someone explain how it works? After you get the RSVP, you check in and get in around 5pm it apperas and have early access to a few houses. Do they kick you back out to come back in when the event starts? Or is it once you are in you stay in until when the event starts at 6:30? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask the question. Thanks in advance

I am planning on RSVP for Passholder Nights this weekend. I have been a year pass holder for years but never tried this. Can someone explain how it works? After you get the RSVP, you check in and get in around 5pm it apperas and have early access to a few houses. Do they kick you back out to come back in when the event starts? Or is it once you are in you stay in until when the event starts at 6:30? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask the question. Thanks in advance

You'll be allowed access to the kid zone area which will include The Forsaken and In Between, once the park opens you'll be allowed to cross over to the rest of the park.

You'll be allowed access to the kid zone area which will include The Forsaken and In Between, once the park opens you'll be allowed to cross over to the rest of the park.

You can do The Forsaken and The In Between first since they open at 5:00pm and Nevermore: The Madness of Poe which opens at 5:45pm. Between 5:00pm and 6:00pm no express passes can be used for any of the three houses that will be open. Plus you are suppose to get reserved access to the first showing of Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure without using express. But the crew working will give you different answers depending on who you ask. Last Saturday they had most of use annual passholders with express attending the event wait in the holding area for Bill & Ted for about 45 minutes telling us that no express can be used only to have others attending the event as well getting there 20 minutes before they began to let us in using express to by pass those of use that were waiting. So take what ever each individual crew member tells you with a grain of salt.

You can do The Forsaken and The In Between first since they open at 5:00pm and Nevermore: The Madness of Poe which opens at 5:45pm. Between 5:00pm and 6:00pm no express passes can be used for any of the three houses that will be open. Plus you are suppose to get reserved access to the first showing of Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure without using express. But the crew working will give you different answers depending on who you ask. Last Saturday they had most of use annual passholders with express attending the event wait in the holding area for Bill & Ted for about 45 minutes telling us that no express can be used only to have others attending the event as well getting there 20 minutes before they began to let us in using express to by pass those of use that were waiting. So take what ever each individual crew member tells you with a grain of salt.

If you were the same guy i was near/talking to then i know who you are lol but yes i deeply consider you to just use the early access to the houses and when they opened the way to the other houses use it as a head advantage and get 5 houses done before the crowd. Don't try the early access to B&T more than likely it won't help out at all and you can easily come back and get the same seats if you did wait for 45+ minutes.

I did the AP event on 10/1/11 and entered the park at five PM. We were very easily directed over to the houses and I was in and out of 4 houses, plus Men in Black by 6-6:15 pm so I was impressed by the whole thing. It was also nice to see the insides of the houses during the daytime as the overhead daylight lit up some areas that I previously had not seen during night time events.