HHN Text Messaging

brose

Was hoping somebody could help me out with this. Usually they have a text messaging app that sends you wait times every 30 minutes. I haven't seen anything on it this year, hope they didn't cancel it. I was hoping somebody could point me in the direction of the link or just lemme know the number to get it activated. Thanks!

If your talking about Mobile Terror then that should be up when the event officially begins on Friday. But then again they do have a mobile app that will be released on Friday that will provide this information as well as a includes a map. Guess we have to wait an see. I know that they did a test about a month ago.

Text TONIGHT to 64646

That was the way you did it in the past few years

"That's right! Dogs of war have no time to eat. Only time to destroy. You will get a daily supplement gel if you are lucky. Reply FAM for the next question."

I tried doing the "tonight" thing a few weeks ago just for kicks, and I got that reply. I just tried it again and got the exact same reply. Guess they still haven't gotten rid of the old games yet.

It's not a different number this year. I texted "Tonight" (not in all capitals) on employee preview night and I got wait time updates for this year's houses throughout the night. Unless Universal says something about a new number later tonight, I'm guessing they will be using the same one this year.

I'm not there but according to the android app, all lines are at 60 minutes. That seems very long for an opening night in September. Most years I've been there on opening night they don't get that long until after 10...and that's usually just the one by Jaws because it gets swarmed with people leaving Bill and Ted.

I'm not there but according to the android app, all lines are at 60 minutes. That seems very long for an opening night in September. Most years I've been there on opening night they don't get that long until after 10...and that's usually just the one by Jaws because it gets swarmed with people leaving Bill and Ted.

I saw that too. I can't believe how bad it is. I wonder if it's just an opening night rush or if it's going to be like that every night.

"That's right! Dogs of war have no time to eat. Only time to destroy. You will get a daily supplement gel if you are lucky. Reply FAM for the next question."

I tried doing the "tonight" thing a few weeks ago just for kicks, and I got that reply. I just tried it again and got the exact same reply. Guess they still haven't gotten rid of the old games yet.

LOL, I wish they'd leave the old games indefinitely after the event. I go through terrible post-HHN withdrawal and that would ease it a bit.

I hate that last year i had a carrier that did not support the texting game of last year (even though i played it only twice) and now that i have a big carrier and they decided not to do the texting game and just give us an app that has no use for many because everyone gets a map and has the same information plus sometimes the app takes too long or closes on you. Plus no updated wait times or games except the check-in game which seems useless unless they do have better discounts than an AP which i highly doubt in a financial standpoint. And i find it hilarious that when you open the map up theres the QR code (that you can scan on your smart phone) and get an app that you have to wait to download to just say that your close to a particular house. It isn't right when they advertise this information where everyone can easily get from the front of the park. So there isn't any fun game or thing to do anymore before the houses except the only one que video this year and excluding The Thing movie trailer thats on severe repeat in Winter's Night line. What were they thinking?

It seems that if you try it during the day you get this DOW game (it plays all the way thru). On event nights you will get wait times.

I hate that last year i had a carrier that did not support the texting game of last year (even though i played it only twice) and now that i have a big carrier and they decided not to do the texting game and just give us an app that has no use for many because everyone gets a map and has the same information plus sometimes the app takes too long or closes on you. Plus no updated wait times or games except the check-in game which seems useless unless they do have better discounts than an AP which i highly doubt in a financial standpoint. And i find it hilarious that when you open the map up theres the QR code (that you can scan on your smart phone) and get an app that you have to wait to download to just say that your close to a particular house. It isn't right when they advertise this information where everyone can easily get from the front of the park. So there isn't any fun game or thing to do anymore before the houses except the only one que video this year and excluding The Thing movie trailer thats on severe repeat in Winter's Night line. What were they thinking?

wait what do you mean by DISCOUNTS? i never saw anything and would love if i can get discounts even if its like 2 dollars. can you tell me where you found this on the app?

wait what do you mean by DISCOUNTS? i never saw anything and would love if i can get discounts even if its like 2 dollars. can you tell me where you found this on the app?

If you go on and click on any make right above the about and check in tabs theres a link that says "Check In To Win" and the thing is you have to get to every house or close enough to check in all 8 and then it would show you a page and a store where you can redeem a discount list.