The Forsaken: 10

The In-Between: 10

H.R. Bloodenguts: 10

Winter's Night: 10

SnS: 10

Nevermore: 9

The Thing: 9

Nightingales: 7

Final count on both shows. I won't make an effort to watch either again.

Death Drums: 1

Bill & Ted: 1

Total nights - 3

Saws n Steam - 3

Bloodengutz - 3

The Thing - 4

Nightingales - 4

Winters Nights - 8

Forsaken - 6

In Between - 4

Nevermore - 5

Shows:

Bill & Ted - 1

Death Drums - 0

House rank order. 1- worst , 10-best

Winter's Night 10

In Between 9

Nightingales 9

Forsaken 9

Poe 8

Thing 7

BloodENGutz 7

Saws and Steam 6

Edited by eyecdeadpeople

Nights:1

Houses:

Winter's Night:3

Nightingales:2

THING:2

HoH:1

JnS:1

Nevermore:1

In-Between:1

Forsaken:1

Shows:

B&T:1

Scarezones:

Acid Assault: cant really tally because you have to walk trough part of it for some houses. been through it fully 2 times though

Nightmaze:2

7:3

Grown Evil:3

Canyon:1

Luck:2

Edited by foREVer56

My FINAL 2011 House Counts

Total Nights: 4

Nightingales: 17

Cast A - 6

Cast B - 11

The Forsaken: 10

A - 6

B - 4

Winter's Night: 10

A - 5

B - 5

The Thing: 9

A - 6

B - 3

Saws N' Steam: 8

A - 4

B - 4

H.R. Bloodengutz: 7

A - 4

B - 3

Nevermore: 5

A - 2

B - 3

The In-Between: 4

A - 0

B - 4

I had every intention of seeing cast A at 6pm tonight, but they were having technical issues. I walked all the way to SnS and then back and the IB was still down. I wish I had enough time to see Cast A.

Total 2011 House Count: 70

Edited by BruinsFan

Due to foggy memory... thanks to some drinks, ;) but here is my count: (updated once I took some time to tally it all up) Hopefully going at least one more night this weekend! :)

4 nights total so far

In order of my favs:

Saws and Steam: 4

Bloodengutz: 4, only 3 I remember

Nevermore: 6

In Between: 7

Foresaken: 5

Winter's Night: 6

Nightingales: 6

The Thing: 5

Bill and Ted: 1

Drums: 2

The scare zones are going to be to hard to tally up, but I've been through all of them at least 10+ times minus, Nightmaze: 4, Lady Luck: 3

Rock It: 2

MIB: 1

Mummy: 1

Jaws: 1

Edited by Raleigh Michelle

Nights - 2

The Forsaken - 5

The In Between - 4

Nevermore - 4

Saws N' Steam - 5

Bloodengutz - 4

The Thing - 2

Nightingales - 5

Winter's Night - 9

I never want to make a schedule as rigorous as this ever again.

sorry to disturb the thread, but how the hell did you manage to see WN 9 times in 2 nights and every thing else 4-5 times(excluding THING) ?!

sorry to disturb the thread, but how the hell did you manage to see WN 9 times in 2 nights and every thing else 4-5 times(excluding THING) ?!

The wait for WN was less than 5 minutes throughout almost all of Thursday night, and about 5-10 minutes towards the end of Friday night. So, every time I walked by it, I went in it. If the wait times for everything else were that short (they ranged from 20-45 minutes), I would've walked through them nine times too. Except for The Thing... twice was enough for me. I'm also really good at getting the most out of my time, it's something of an OCD. Like I said, this was a very rigorous schedule, and it took a lot out of me and it left very little downtime; I felt like I ran a marathon (or how I imagine one feels after running a marathon) on Saturday morning.

Edited by I am Weighting

You people put me to shame and I don't know why.

I went 1 night and saw 2 houses. That's it. Are you people who end up seeing the houses 155 times in 2 days the people I see literally running from house to house? If so ..... I'm not one of you. And that makes me sad because I'm not one of anybody, and I thought that on this forum I could be one of you because you all are possibly as strange as I am.

But the shirt I have that says "Bomb Squad - If you see me running, try to catch up" is true.

If you're not crazy runners, how do you do it?! It seems like it'd have to be just luck, because I had several routes people mentioned logged in my head and none of them seemed like they wouldve worked - you'll always end up waiting 45 minutes (so uh, more than an hour) for more than one house, I think. I've only *EVER* been able to go through a house more than once : Scary Tales in 08.

HOW DO YOU SEE THE SAME HOUSE 9 TIMES IN TWO DAYS?!

I mean... we got right to it but only saw 2 houses Sunday. Also I guess it doesn't help that we didn't get in the parking line til around 8 and we left the park around 1130 so .. not much time. Really wish I went tonight to see it on a Thursday! I'm extrapolating based on what I saw and I think I have to go every remaining FFP night to see everything, and I still think I'm going to play Pickup (that's where I go on Halloween, when HHN is - for some reason- supposedly empty).

The wait for WN was less than 5 minutes throughout almost all of Thursday night, and about 5-10 minutes towards the end of Friday night. So, every time I walked by it, I went in it. If the wait times for everything else were that short (they ranged from 20-45 minutes), I would've walked through them nine times too. Except for The Thing... twice was enough for me. I'm also really good at getting the most out of my time, it's something of an OCD. Like I said, this was a very rigorous schedule, and it took a lot out of me and it left very little downtime; I felt like I ran a marathon (or how I imagine one feels after running a marathon) on Saturday morning.

seeing as i only went one night and left 1 1/2 hours early, i guess i can understand it. if i stayed the entire night, i couldve done WN 3 times and everything else 2 times bsides poe ans saws. if i went twice and didnt do thing the next time, id have the same house count as you except for WN. i probably wouldnt have done it 9 times, maybe 5 or 6.

also, did you see any shows/have express?

Edited by foREVer56

I went 1 night and saw 2 houses. That's it. Are you people who end up seeing the houses 155 times in 2 days the people I see literally running from house to house? If so ..... I'm not one of you. And that makes me sad because I'm not one of anybody, and I thought that on this forum I could be one of you because you all are possibly as strange as I am.

But the shirt I have that says "Bomb Squad - If you see me running, try to catch up" is true.

If you're not crazy runners, how do you do it?! It seems like it'd have to be just luck, because I had several routes people mentioned logged in my head and none of them seemed like they wouldve worked - you'll always end up waiting 45 minutes (so uh, more than an hour) for more than one house, I think. I've only *EVER* been able to go through a house more than once : Scary Tales in 08.

I mean... we got right to it but only saw 2 houses Sunday. Also I guess it doesn't help that we didn't get in the parking line til around 8 and we left the park around 1130 so .. not much time. Really wish I went tonight to see it on a Thursday! I'm extrapolating based on what I saw and I think I have to go every remaining FFP night to see everything, and I still think I'm going to play Pickup (that's where I go on Halloween, when HHN is - for some reason- supposedly empty).

Express Pass helps. Last year, I went once and I didn't get to see everything and half the houses had cast changes while I was going through them. I was so worried that I would have a repeat of last year, that I made sure this year is the exact opposite. I went through all of the houses within two hours, and I was ready to go again. Also, eight is when the lines start getting to be "10,000 hours" long, and it seems that you only go in after eight.

The entire time I spent waiting in line and walking through WN amounts all together to about an hour and a half. I could have walked through The In Between twice for the nine times I walked through WN. I also really liked it...

Also, by going through all the houses multiple times, I got to see the quality scares in high quantities. Quantity versus quality war is over because they are

complimentary.

Yes, going to the park for the entire six (or is it seven?) hours helps you see everything you want a lot of times. I planned on seeing everything an even four times, but the wait for Winter's Night was really short and The Thing made me feel detached from the action, so I put the two times I would've wasted in The Thing towards The Forsaken and Saws N' Steam.

seeing as i only went one night and left 1 1/2 hours early, i guess i can understand it. if i stayed the entire night, i couldve done WN 3 times and everything else 2 times bsides poe ans saws. if i went twice and didnt do thing the next time, id have the same house count as you except for WN. i probably wouldnt have done it 9 times, maybe 5 or 6.

also, did you see any shows/have express?

No, I didn't see the shows, but one of the times I waited for Saws N' Steam, I heard the entire show. It sounded terrible.

Yes, I had Express. Yes, I am an outlaw and I used it twice for two houses. I felt guilty of stealing afterwards, but then I stopped caring.

Rain Rain and more Rain.

Total nights - 4 (might be our last trip)

Saws n Steam - 4

Bloodengutz - 3

The Thing - 4

Nightingales - 5

Winters Night - 5

Forsaken - 4

In Between - 5

Nevermore - 4

Bill & Ted - 1

Death Drums - .5

well see you say getting in at 8

the people that do everything are there since 6, sometimes I get there at 5 pm and wait, when the park opens all the lines are empty, so most of the houses are done in that time from 6 to 8, at least thats what i do,