Death Drums

JackLover

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't see them last night, but definitely heard them as we were walking towards Grown Evil. Adds a new type of ambiance to the overall atmosphere of the event.

That's why I want to see it. It's just something different that adds a new level to the event. Some may like it, some may hate it but nobody can deny it's something new for HHN.

I saw them last night in addition to getting a bit of video (which will be going up on my YouTube page later on this afternoon). The show is quite entertaining; however, I do see some flaws with the set up for the more peak nights. Either way it is something that you should catch even if it is only for a few moments.

This looks AWESOME!!!!!! My husband is going to love this show! I am really glad that Universal came up with this show... it is a cool way to celebrate Halloween! It shows that Universal is willing to think outside the box! I can't wait until Thursday the 28th to see this in person!

P.S. Dr. Scareapy thanks for the link.

saw it,

it is, Amazing, the zombies did the Thriller dance, lol, it is just like blue man group gone horror, the drumming was upbeat, it was really cool

I kept thinking this show will be stationary, But it moves! wow, this is kinda like half show half parade, It does become stationary outside in the street, but, then after they perform it starts moving, it goes from the beginning of grown evil it stops near your luck has run out, and then it moves to the entrance for holidays of horror, it was a pretty good show

Edited by black mask

stupid to me. I thought it was cool with the big ol cart thing on wheels but when the zombies atrated coming out I couldnet believe what I was watching. Did not think it was cool one but. the drumers did a good job but hopfully they dont have it next year

The show has A LOT of room for improvement, but I'm excited to see something new and different in the entertainment aspect of HHN. I'm not a fan of Bill & Ted, so I'm always curious to see the other shows that Universal offers. My only suggestion is, they need to add more variety when it comes to the types of drums, not just use the same sounds.

According to the website's description, There are 3 different shows each night. Question whats the difference between 3? Different genres? Different songs?

I believe there are different songs though without taping two shows its a bit hard to tell but the show around nine I believe on the 23 had skimpy dressed dancers in front and what looked like man slaves behind o.O another show had the zombies walking around

Edited by copperfield13

• Mark M. changed the title to Death Drums