Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

JackLover

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During the 2nd time I saw and heard stuff i hadn't noticed before. They do ad-lib a decent amount (especially Conan, he got scared by a girl with vampire fangs in her mouth lols!!!) so seeing the show a 2nd time isn't a complete waste of time.

I found I actually had quite a few favorite lines this time.

Osama: Oh What a beautiful Jihad, Oh what a beautiful day, Durka Durka

Bill: Twilight, 3 years in a row...ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Osama: It's the perfect song to dance to while hiding in a cave

Mr. Chow: What are little kids doing in HHN anyways?

Bill: It's going inwards

Charlie Sheen: Good luck mortals

Mr. Chow: I'm sure the people in the apartments behind us loved that

Mr. Chow: Douchkanoe

Anthony Weiner: C'mon, listen to the drunk people

Paul Revere: 1 if by land, 2 if by sea BITCH! How's this for a kick-ass lantern Ryan Reynolds?!

Conan: This is the skin tone of the Gods!

I also LOVED the part where Seal Team 6 tricks Osama with a line about 72 virgins and Osama was like: I KNEW THIS DAY WOLD COME! lmfao!

and a last question: Whatever happened to Captain Mexico?

Edited by cwoolboy

Last year I had no problem getting a photo with the actors who played Bill and Ted. On opening night this year I had no problem. However, it seems that since opening weekend it has been impossible. On one night I tried right after a show that was midway through the night, and I can totally understand that they have to prepare for the next one. Another time, I waited outside after the last show and the security guard kicked me out. Does anybody know when the actors make an appearance; lately it has been hit or miss.

I would like to know as well. I loved the meet and greet last year but haven't had any luck finding out if they are doing it this year agian or not. Maybe I will try again on Wednesday.

Ok I haven't seen the show yet but need to rant a bit about security or whatever the people outside of the queue are. Tonight myself, my wife and Grimp0nd we're headed to the 10 o clock show. We we're there at 9:59. One of the girls doing the queue was waving the group in front of us and us in to the show. The other cut us off. We were right with the other group with nobody behind us and she cut us off. She wouldn't let is us in. Why would she cut us off but not the group in front of us? There was nobody within 50 feet behind us. We were literally right behind the group in front. I think it was rediculous, very uncalled for. The girl at the end of the queue was like "sorry I tried to get you in". My problem was not with her but the other girl. What was the problem, didn't she like my flyers/phillies hybrid shirt? Was it Jason's (grimp0nd) accent? Why we're we cut off but the group literally right in front of us weren't?

Finally saw the show tonight, I have to say I'm not usually a big fan of the show but I really loved the show tonight, I thought it was funny, the songs they used were good, I liked it, it was cool,

my favorite characters were papa smurf and the alien, they really made me laugh, but the Alien really sold it for me, he was really good in my opinion tonight, the way he talked and move kept making me laugh for no reason, he was really funny, I really liked him.

the Twilight joke felt really old for me but the true Blood joke made me laugh so hard! i kept laughing even after it was over lol

the Bin Laden in the window really made me laugh, I really wish they gave a bigger part to papa smurf, he was my favorite. overall I enjoyed this show, I truly regret not watching it before because I would have loved to see it again... but, I liked it, one thing I liked a lot is that the jokes were fast, the characters were fast to come and go because I remember other years when the joke went too long or it became awkward. My favorite Bill and Ted show was when Hellboy was there, I Love that show the most, but this is the second one i like the most

I was a bit late but I caught the last show XD There was soooo much stalling to lengthen the show, Osama's chat of the crazy shit thst happened to Bill and Ted was awesome:) the amount of improve was the most I have ever seen in this show! Ted finally got some action from Smirfette :) Oh and the swan lake girls actually made out! Coco stood towering over the lucky crazy cheering fans and creator, after his dance Minaj hit him with an array of insults as long as the list of movies on the list of crimes against the multiverse "sticks and stones minaj" just so much amazing improve! I got a few high fives from the cast at the end through flood of fans, it just suck that pictures werent allowed :) Im gonna miss you guys, hope to see some of you again next year. Rock on Wild Stallyns!

Chow: "YOU TAKE THEM TO..."

Crowd: "FUN SPOT, IT'S HUUGE"

Chow: "Let me finish my line bitches... YOU TAKE THEM TO LEGO LAND, IT'S HUUUUUGE"

Last show was a blast, I just wish they made it a tad bit earlier so you don't have to choose between closing a house out or going to the final B&T..

I could write an essay about how much I loved this show this year. My favorite Bill and Ted of all time, that last show really hurled it past my love if the 06' show.

You were all amazing and you were literally the thing I looked forward to the most every night of the event. Thank you so much.

Twas' all I said.

I could write an essay about how much I loved this show this year. My favorite Bill and Ted of all time, that last show really hurled it past my love if the 06' show.

You were all amazing and you were literally the thing I looked forward to the most every night of the event. Thank you so much.

Twas' all I said.

I couldn't agree with you more. Best show they have ever had in my opinion

Twas' all I said.

Not sure I'd go so far as to say better than '06 (or '09)...but a great show nonetheless. Still not sure why all the hate this year. Managed to make Twilight jokes fresh for a third year in a row, the "True Grits" and "Black Swan" skits were genius*, the Smurfette bit always killed, and a dead-on Charlie Sheen impersonator for the finale. Event the weaker bits (cough, Sucker Punch) were still vintage Bill & Ted. Funny script, amazing cast that did everything they could to sell it. Can't wait for next year's show.

* Seriously, "America's Best Dance Crew: Black Swan Edition" sends up the pretentiousness of an Oscar bait movie, the faux hip hop style of a popular corporate TV show, a political sex scandal and a couple viral video sensations. All in under 2 minutes. Could be the single greatest B&T skit ever.

Not sure why there's a lot of negativity surrounding this year's show. I REALLY enjoyed it, I thought it definitely was funnier than last year although the dancing I will admit felt weaker.

Popular rips on the show I've seen are the villain and Twilight. The villain I can see, as it was WAY out there and I really didn't get it either too much, but he really wasn't that important to be honest with you. Twilight though, I think was probably the best "true" parody of the past two years in terms of how they portrayed them. "YOU DON'T EVEN SPARKLE ANYMORE!"

I think the video intro was almost the highlight of the show, if it wasn't for Osama and Conan. Not everyday you get a Smurfette in a 69, dudes.

Great job by the actors once again and congratulations on a really awesome job in my book to the new writer.

P.S. Universal, please have more hot, half naked chicks. B&T kinda lacked a little on that this year..

Love,

Every man in attendance.

Edited by Coast

Eugene really grew on me. By the last show he was one of my favorites. Loved him.

The principal actor for Eugune was very good - he took a very bland character without a lot of funny material (except for undoubtedly the ET Kanye West bit) and made him funny. I saw a swing perform Eugene and it wasn't the same at all.

I still like it a lot more when they use a true film/political character. If they have to use a Universal-based villain, so be it, but it's better than these random Flinstones references.

• 1 month later...

When I was there (the week of October 16th-23rd), after B&T they ushered people away from Amity on the way out of the theatre. I don't recall that happening in years before. Could this have been a test to see what traffic patterns would be like for next year with Amity being closed?

I don't recall them doing that when I was there on the 27th. After I left the B&T show I walked right over to Saws N Steam. But it could have been a test week or something when you were there so it's a possibility... :unsure:

• Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure