The Hoodie Brigade

Last year HHN Hollywood sold a generic hoodie that could have just as easily sold in Orlando. The only marking on it was "Halloween Horror Nights 2010". I mentioned this on the board last year, but no one followed through and ordered one.

I will be at HHN Hollywood on Sep 30th, and if I see them again, I'll post it here. Last year, Uni Hollywood was shipping free for purchases over $100. So, if a few of you got together...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at HHN Hollywood on Sep 30th, and if I see them again, I'll post it here. Last year, Uni Hollywood was shipping free for purchases over $100. So, if a few of you got together...

Out of curiosity, what were they selling them for.

I would like one, not a pullover hoodie but a zip up.

I'm sure there will be a discount given to annual pass holders. And seeing how I am pretty likely to buy a hoodie, I'll take any discount I can get.

Preferred annual passholders get a 10% discount on all merchandise sold in the parks with the exception of some of the specialty shops at Lost Continent - I think Premiere passholders get 15%. In my case (as a Preferred passholder), assuming the hoodie is $50 (and basing off the pricing of their other hoodies, it will be), we'll get a $5 discount. Not too shabby!

well I just watched the HHN Tweetup and they showed a pic of what the hoodie is going to look like and it has the Halloween Horror Nights 21 emblem on the front of the hoodie, its a zip-up one too, theyll also be selling HHN 21 hats too so that seems interesting, ill try to get one maybe if they dont sell out

My best guess is that's it will just have the HHN21 emblem on the front and that's just it. Why not show us the back if their was something on it? unless their saving that for a surprise effect.

I'll pay up to $50 but my worries is waiting for a lower price and they might sale out.

The bigger picture here is once we all buy one and support it. What happens the next year and the year after.... are we going to have a closet of hoodies. Maybe it's just me but I want them to be limited edition. Maybe another one to be sold at HHN25's anniversary.

The design sucks. Either the Lady Luck or the house design would have been better. I'm going to guess that this won't do well with the general public sales wise.

Have to wholeheartedly agree with you there. It's ironic that after all these years of people saying they want hoodies, when they finally do one, it ends up being as generic as this one. I understand wanting to see if the sales are going to make up for the production costs, but I honestly was expecting a much more elaborate design of sorts. Or at the least, two to chose from...a generic one like this and then a fancier design.

Maybe they'll surprise us and have a nicer one for sale at the event.