HHN Singles Night (Meetup) Poll

Date for singles meet up at HHN.  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which date works best for singles meet up at HHN?

• Thursday, 29th
    • Sunday, 2th
    • Thursday, 6th
    • Sunday, 9th
    • Thursday, 13th
    • Sunday, 16th

I think that we can definitely pull off at least one a week if the first one works out well. We should have a new thread for each meetup...we can start them with a poll, and then as it gets within a certain time frame we'll take the most voted on date, and set it in stone. Unless there's a different idea to have a new poll week by week. Or maybe we can just set it to one particular day of the week? As in, say, every Thursday? Maybe that'd be the way that'll work out the best.

I hope it is it a hit and I agree it seems as if Thursday is the greater day for everybody.

Once it gets closer I'll official make it Single Thursdays meet ups. Based on our poll. I'm sure it will only be the two Thursdays. Though their is more than just the singles meet up. So lots of events and fun times ahead.

I picked Thursday Oct. 9 mostly because that is the first date after my post-op appointment from back surgery. I could make it other days; however, depending on how much I've improved I would be using a wheelchair for most of the evening.

So as of now we have 2 Meetup dates.

Thursday, 29th & Thursday, 6th.

How do you all want to do the meet ups? I figured we would meet in front of "707" at 8pm. Travel around the park and then decide from there.

Perhaps just chill or grab a bite to eat/drink. So we can start conversations to mingle a little.

Have fun out there and remember the idea of this is to socialize with other singles who like HHN.

Be respectful to each other! If someone is not interested then nicely move on.

Message me if you have any questions and if you have suggestiions feel free to leave theme here.

for Iwrestledabearonce ,

How do you all want to do the meet ups? I figured we would meet in front of "707" at 8pm. Travel around the park and then decide from there.

Perhaps just chill or grab a bite to eat/drink. So we can start conversations to mingle a little.

Zkeeper- no express pass is fine, just asking. no big deal that will be my third night for HHN so just chilling with liked minded people will be fun.

( I could not add a poll under the pinned meet up topic. So I made this to help finalized a date. If not needed, please delete.)

To help us out, please only pick a date if your interested in attending this meet up.

Next time u want a poll I can go in and add it to the original thread/post. Send me a PM next time and I'll make it happen :)

To ASH hope the Back surgery goes well for you?

Thank you! It actually went quite well and as long as I take it easy I will be walking around for the event without the need of a wheelchair.

I will do my best to make it for the 29th meet up as well but it just depends on how recovering is going but so far so good.