HHN 21 Merchandise

JDW

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should be kind enough to just get HHN Explorer one of those decks of cards. The idiot sellers on eBay are charging high amounts for the decks under the assumption they're really rare and hard to find. I was at HHN last weekend and they were in every major gift shop in the park. Sorry I can't help you Explorer, but keep an eye out...maybe you'll find a reasonable seller on eBay.

Really? I haven't seen any yet. Just have to get lucky, I guess.

I bought all my HHN merch yesterday morning before work. I got all the shirts, one extra house shirt for fiance, shooter, shot glass, and pin! The total run up to $123! With my discount, it was only $83! I wasn't interested in the playing cards since I actually held my friend's deck and they felt "cheaply" made. I almost got the hat but since I didn't work this year, wearing hat that says HHN 21 with Scare Crew on the side of it didn't make sense to me. I'm really sad that I missed out on the hoodies. They would've been perfect for my scareactor patches but sadly, I didn't have the extra spending earlier in the month. Oh! The Bill & Ted shirts are already marked down! Instead of 21.95, it was 14.99.

Visit Its a Wrap before they run out of merch!

Luck shirts - 9.99

House shirts - 12.99

Bill and Ted shirts - 4.99

Deck of Cards - 3.99

Shooters - 4.99

wait, did they do this last year? is this an every year type thing?

if it is.... im going to be so freaking pissed... I remember last year asking people at the park if the shirts would be for sale on November 1st, everyone said.. No this is it, I had no money on me last year so I hoped to get a shirt, The next day after HHN ended, I went to Uni just in case, and everyone in the store said the same, those shirts are gone, I never checked Its a wrap, but, I wonder, why wouldn't anyone working there would know about this...

And, I wonder, how long do they sell them? 2 days? would it be too late now?

wait, did they do this last year? is this an every year type thing?

if it is.... im going to be so freaking pissed... I remember last year asking people at the park if the shirts would be for sale on November 1st, everyone said.. No this is it, I had no money on me last year so I hoped to get a shirt, The next day after HHN ended, I went to Uni just in case, and everyone in the store said the same, those shirts are gone, I never checked Its a wrap, but, I wonder, why wouldn't anyone working there would know about this...

And, I wonder, how long do they sell them? 2 days? would it be too late now?

They usually sell left over merchandise at It's A Wrap. It'll stay there untill it sells out. It's been like that for as long as I can remember.

They usually sell left over merchandise at It's A Wrap. It'll stay there untill it sells out. It's been like that for as long as I can remember.

damn it, I mean, I guess is my fault for not knowing or not asking before but, yeah Last year, i went with my family trying to get a Fear shirt and everyone i asked at Citywalk kept saying they were gone, not even one person told me to check it's a wrap, same thing in 2008 I asked someone inside the Universal Studios store and I asked someone outside in the park if they were going to sell the Bloody mary shirts after the event was over, and both people said they would not be sold, this sucks lol.