HHN 21 Merchandise

JDW

Talked to a couple people in the stores across the park last night. Apparently, hoodies are completely sold out for this year. No more until next year.

Sorry, guys.

Just like cards were completely sold out and no more were coming? It was said before that store employees have no idea what they're talking about. It was proven Thursday when more cards came in stock. I don't think they'll be more hoodies, but just saying to not put your full faith in what store employees say.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hats have apparently been reordered and are slightly different. The holes on top are stictched in white and the red stitching is completely absent... also the hat is jet black rather the faded black of before. and the girls shirt has been changed as well.

from Peter... Horror Nights Collector

316732_256819291021177_138225739547200_648656_1849573346_n.jpg

I'm sure that this has been mentioned but I bought my house shirt this year like I do every year. And this year I noticed that the shirt said The Thing: Assimilation. If I remember correctly, that was the name of the house in 2007 and the name of the one in Hollywood. The one in Orlando is just called The Thing. Just thought it was weird.

if someone could take pictures of the cards that would be nice:) thanks in advance if someone does

Again from HHN Colector (cuz I'm lay and don't feel like finding where I first posted them.... better picture anyway)

309792_256558927713880_138225739547200_648042_1091416084_n.jpg

Are there any more hoodies?? Or are they gone forever??

When I asked yesterday at the Twister store they said there should be more Friday, but it seems like everyone has a different answer so not sure. I'm just going to keep checking at the stores.

The hats have apparently been reordered and are slightly different. The holes on top are stictched in white and the red stitching is completely absent... also the hat is jet black rather the faded black of before. and the girls shirt has been changed as well.

from Peter... Horror Nights Collector

316732_256819291021177_138225739547200_648656_1849573346_n.jpg

How is the girls shirt different?

I got the 2 main shirts and a pin.....and forgot the pin in the bag and left it at my hotel by Universal (at Disney now). FML! I may or may not spend another $10 if they have them at the airport Universal store.

I can confirm that they do have the pins at the airport store.

idk if they still have the jackets but i got mine october 1st... OMG THEY ARE THE BEST! I wear mine at least 3 times a week, and i dont really like zip-up hoodies. Its not only that it is cool and it has halloween horror nights 21 on it but it is on of the most comfertable jackets i have worn. If they have any left when you go, my advice is to buy it right when you get in and wear it durring the night !

Someone should be kind enough to just get HHN Explorer one of those decks of cards. The idiot sellers on eBay are charging high amounts for the decks under the assumption they're really rare and hard to find. I was at HHN last weekend and they were in every major gift shop in the park. Sorry I can't help you Explorer, but keep an eye out...maybe you'll find a reasonable seller on eBay.

Just got back yesterday from 2 weeks in orlando had a great time went to hhn 21 four times and howl-o-scream once....but spent a fortune on merchandise lol , bought 3 hoodies two for myself , a house t-shirt and bill n ted , 3 packs of cards ,a pin a key ring , both caps and the jug type cup also have 4 flashing cups , and just got a zombie killer t-shirt from howl-o-scream as didnt like the shirts too much and also 3 lanyards from doing the tour.

Great time but hit the pocket lol