HHN 21 Merchandise

JDW

I don't know if this has been mentioned but they're selling a girls tank top this year. I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't get a picture of it but it's black with red lettering and it has the house always wins or something like that written on it.. And it also has Halloween Horror Nights written on it too. I will definitely be picking it up.

^ THIS!!

Feminine shirts are +1.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks to me like the ladies tank top is a thinner material, and it has "the house always wins" in glittering black letters on the front. Also, at the main USF store, they are selling a variety of masks, which are merchandised in a coffin. You can't carry them with you; you can only pick them up at package pick-up when you leave.

I decided to throw caution to the wind and buy one of the blood bags. Well, mistake on my part. They aren't very strong, and they don't taste all that great (I bought a coke shortly after my first few sips so I could wash down that taste). I probably won't be buying one again (I don't need alcohol to make the event fun) but it's definitely worth a try if you've never had one before.

I must say this year's shirts are beautiful, I am never big on shirts, i only have 2007 shirt,

and I usually dislike house shirts, i just dont like the front sometimes

this year i think i will buy both the icon shirt and the house shirt, they look really cool, i love the way the house shirt looks, really really nice

Please someone tell this is incorrect, i just read on fb that PINS ARE 20 BUCKS!?!?/1/!/!?

There 10.95 plus tax (checked the one with lady luck and the rotating wheel/roulette) ,someone got misinformed.

I really want a ladies tank top but couldn't find one on friday. Anyone know where they are being sold? I didn't see any on the carts.

Check the stores like Universal Studios Store at the beginning of the park or in MIB gift shop i saw them on sale last night.

Bought on EP

1. House Shirt

2. Hoodie

and i might get the lanyard, cards, mug, and pins next weekend.

I'm sorry but if only one person is gonna say it then I will too: the hoodies SUCK. i know we've been asking for them for a while now but they could've at least given some better effort into them. Its just the logo on the chest of the hoodie and I'm suppose to pay $40 for that? a plain black hoodie with an HHN logo on the side? I've seen better rip-offs from over the years.

And kimlovesfl said that someone was "bitching" just because they said the same thing. Well, if thats bitching then lets not forget when everyone was also bitching about hoodies. I'm just saying I'm upset that we finally got them and not even worth buying. All of you are just mindlessly wasting money on a mediocre hoodie just because you're happy they're finally selling, which is okay (i guess) but I'm not gonna buy a hoodie that looks like one I have in my closet except with a little HHN logo on left side.

The ONLY place to buy the ladies tank top is in the Universal Studios store at the front of the park. We went around the whole park yesterday asking and they all said only at the front. As for the cards, it seems like they only put a limited number of them out each night. They sold out of them on Opening Night but the manger said they were only sold out for the night. Sure enough when I went back last night they had them back on the shelf.

My advise is if you want the deck of cards then buy them as soon as you get there! It's not like it a huge inconvenience to carry a deck of cards in your pocket or bag all night.