Acid Assault

Mark M.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Props to everyone here. Great combination of distraction and in your face scares. This is a wonderful zone to sit and watch the performances. I even got some love while sitting on the sidelines - a girl gave a lot of attention to my chair, then gave me hand hearts. That was SO NEAT!

Overall effects were astounding. Crumbling buildings and costuming, street props, etc. The only thing I can complain about is the rain, which washed away some of the street designs in the barricades before I could see them. Other than that, one of the coolest scarezones I've seen in a long time. Scarator wise, everyone was so into it, it felt amazing. Great job everyone!

Great Scarezone, a whole lot going on here. However I feel like it's almost too big for it's own good, and the screactors felt a little bit too spread out. I didn't get one scare in here. It's still a great zone, and it's super fun to walk through and see the collapse of buildings and to watch the citizens do their thing...I just wish I had been targeted.

For now it gets an 8/10

Edited by cwoolboy

This was a BIG scarezone, and very well done. So much detail was put into the scenery and props, and the crumbling buildings were amazing to see in person! It really did feel like you were in a city suffering the effects of acid rain. Loved the costumes on the scareactors too. Fair warning... there are a LOT of scareactors, and many of them blend in well with the crowd, so watch your back!

If you need a break during the night, there's a lot of benches here. Park yourself on one and watch them scare people. It's great.

Some kudos from this past Friday and Sunday - did a walkthough on Friday and a resident got up behind me saying "No hand hearts for you tonight!!" Lol, I loved that, props to you dude! And just for that, two hand hearts for you!! Erm, which implies I have four hands - I'll get off genetic anomalies now.

Back to happy business for me on Sunday, got my favorite hand hearts lady again. You rock!

Thanks everyone in the zone, I love both walking through and sitting and watching you - you do a GREAT job and get some serious scares out there night after night!

Some kudos from this past Friday and Sunday - did a walkthough on Friday and a resident got up behind me saying "No hand hearts for you tonight!!" Lol, I loved that, props to you dude! And just for that, two hand hearts for you!! Erm, which implies I have four hands - I'll get off genetic anomalies now.

Back to happy business for me on Sunday, got my favorite hand hearts lady again. You rock!

Thanks everyone in the zone, I love both walking through and sitting and watching you - you do a GREAT job and get some serious scares out there night after night!

Ahhhh hearts....taste like chicken...next time to don't be hangin on my bus ....see you again soon.............

More fun on Friday night. I must say, though, I have great timing for hand hearts; I have lousy timing for "NO HAND HEARTS"! I gotta park myself here more...

And poor Steve is definitely looking the worse for wear - looks like the Pert Plus just doesn't hold up to a relentless Assault of Acid rain! :P

This had to be one of my favourite scare zones this year, with all the crumbling buildings and whatnot. Scareactors in this zone were spectacular. No rain, thankfully. It was freezing.

Also, loved watching the rats having relations on the lady in the box..... >.>

This zone exceeded my expectation by far. Started off slow, but the amazing interaction and superb scares are just top of the notch. The interaction with my girlfriend holding my stuffed cat always amuses me greatly. I especially loved the special attention we got when we were arguing over going into The Thing. Helped lighten the mood, though she was taking things a bit too seriously. Oh well. You guys rock either way. Can't wait to hang out with you all more.

This zone is most definitely closest to my heart this year. As promised to the female scareactors who kept running off with my kitties, here are the pics :D. Hope you guys enjoy, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all next year. If I may ask, for the one who particularly loved my kitty (first pic :D) who were you last year? I keep thinking I remember your face from somewhere, but can't quite remember where. Maybe Esqueleto? PM me! I don't bite haha.

R3mdVh.jpg

LV71fh.jpg

p1695h.jpg

• 7 months later...

I liked this zone a whole lot, the projection effect with the crumbling walls was a nice touch. Great cast, a lot of good moments in this zone, and Mr creepy hiding behind the bus freaked out many people lol. I really loved the look of the weathering on the vehicles.

• Mark M. changed the title to Acid Assault