Acid Assault

Mark M.

acid_assault.png.c94a196044c39e3cb0b3bcb63e8503b0.png

For decades now the city has been degrading from the effects of Acid Rain that still falls today, caused by factories which sprung up on the city's edges during the 20th century. Those that have lived and survived the blistering decay are all alone in the city. Survivors have stripped the city of all life to sustain their own…dare to enter the ACID ASSAULT!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But these were cool:

685575234_FvRzq-M.jpg

It was the zone that sucked. Fogless area that depends on fog... >.<

The sets are looking very cool (already 100 times better than apocalypse) in conjunction with the crumbling/melting buildings... I think it will be topnotch. I'm guessing it is a survivial of the fittest type area (like S&S) where the agressor is the inhabitants.

o-m-flippin-g. That 3D projection is more amazing than I could have imagined. I was also thinking Containment and feeling not too optimistic about this zone, but everything is now sounding so promising! I'll be in the park on Saturday to pick up my FFPPE, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the construction with my own four eyes.

3D projection is amazing, but I'm afraid you guys might be getting your hopes up. Where has anyone said that there will be 3D projection? There are regular projections on the buildings in that area normally, and if I remember correctly the whole "3D projection" rumor started when someone simply mentioned that projection technology is amazing nowadays (this was posted when someone mentioned that projectors were in the area.)

3D projection is amazing, but I'm afraid you guys might be getting your hopes up. Where has anyone said that there will be 3D projection? There are regular projections on the buildings in that area normally, and if I remember correctly the whole "3D projection" rumor started when someone simply mentioned that projection technology is amazing nowadays (this was posted when someone mentioned that projectors were in the area.)

They're not getting their hopes up.

yeah I don't think they will do that with the projections lol, I really doubt we will get something like that, my bet is they will do the same projections as always

It would indeed be amazing if they managed to do something like that, for a house or zone, but, I don't see Uni doing that

Hopefully it's not just a repeat of the costumes/make-up from containment.

Oh man, that guy has boils! Horrific!

Boils...that's right up there with "Oh geesh, that man has dandruff...horrendous!" Containment was a pretty lackluster zone, they could've done soooo much more with it.

I can totally see the masks from Containment making a comeback.....

I really have low expectations for the scarezone and think if really needs a large cast as it is such a large area to fill.

I'm not expecting much from this one either. Like you said, if this zone is going to be as monsterous as it sounds they will need to fill it with scare actors. Nothing is worse than a huge SZ with no scareactors.

Here's another example of 3D projections on buildings:

Those projections are awesome. If they are used the same way in scarezones this year then i really think they will add a whole new dimension to the areas. Especially horror based projections. Can't wait to see the scarezones this year.

Those projections are awesome. If they are used the same way in scarezones this year then i really think they will add a whole new dimension to the areas. Especially horror based projections. Can't wait to see the scarezones this year.

I would pay attention at about 0:35... just saying ;)

I'm gonna be honest and tell you all that I had no interest in this scarezone..........until the videos of 3D projections were put on here. Wow is all I can say. Imagine the possibilities with technology like that. To say the least it's stunning. If they actually end up doing the projections I can't wait for this zone. I really had another containment in my head like some of you. Maybe they will use the masks but that really isn't a big deal to me. The atmosphere is what makes a scarezone to me and this one is looking good.

• Mark M. changed the title to Acid Assault