Seven (7)

Mark M.

see

Why Doesnt Universal Learn from this zone

There is a perfect balance of Good scares and photo opportunities, not only the sins but the minions, they scare everyone and have so much energy, but also pose for pics once in a while, I mean, is a perfect balance,

I don't see why they can just have scarezones this way, i see the most scares of a zone here and Acid assault, and 7 actors still have time to pose sometimes, is a no brainer really

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tons of great shout outs on Friday - I love to trade waves and blowing kisses with the Vanity sin. And thanks to the Vanity minion for NOT showing me the mirror - things were scary enough as is without me seeing THAT! :P

Envy minions were in my face all night - they've got that snake thing down cold. Most of the minions wanted to sit down on Fred - with all that energy they expend, I can't blame them!

Always have fun with Gluttony minions, but one especially funny interaction. Minion: "I love meals on wheels!" Me: Looks at minion, then at empty chair, then back at minion. Minion: "Okay, I love meals PUSHING wheels!" Quick, dude, love it!

Also saw another girl taken down into the fetal position again - you know it's gonna be a good night when that happens. Keep it up, all!!

Tons of great shout outs on Friday - I love to trade waves and blowing kisses with the Vanity sin. And thanks to the Vanity minion for NOT showing me the mirror - things were scary enough as is without me seeing THAT! :P

Envy minions were in my face all night - they've got that snake thing down cold. Most of the minions wanted to sit down on Fred - with all that energy they expend, I can't blame them!

Always have fun with Gluttony minions, but one especially funny interaction. Minion: "I love meals on wheels!" Me: Looks at minion, then at empty chair, then back at minion. Minion: "Okay, I love meals PUSHING wheels!" Quick, dude, love it!

Also saw another girl taken down into the fetal position again - you know it's gonna be a good night when that happens. Keep it up, all!!

same here. i also have to acknowledge the Gluttony sin for always coaxing my Duffy bear with the grapes. and many of the minions to, mainly for targeting both my Pal Mickey and Duffy (who are my 2 scareactor target allies)

I just wanted to thank you guys for so much love on here. I'm one of their coordinators. These guys have worked their butts off this season. I've never seen such determined "actors," if you will. Some of them have worked through sickness, injury, hydration and costuming malfunctions not because we ask them too but because they insist. This has been such an amazing run for me, because they are not only a joy to watch on set, but a joy to be around as regular people. With that said, I will be reading some of these Wednesday so we can keep up the liveliness and deliver you guys an amazing final week!

Sat for a little today, Loving this zone so much, I noticed a change in cast from other days, everyone was amazing,

I have a question, I think it was asked before but i dont remember seeing an answer,

how does the change from masks to no masks occur? and at what time? do the actors just change casts and the other cast have the make up already?

You guys are on fire. I'm loving this zone. It came up from the bottom realllly quick. The other night I heard either an Envy or a Sloth shout out at my stuffed cat "CATS n' COMBS!!!" /salute, sir. Haha.

This was already my favorite scarezone of the year, but a Cats N Combs shout-out just cements it.

it seems the ladies are getting more sensual now. i saw sloth humping the top of her chiar and lust thrusting the air. i neevr saw this happen so if its been this way then i didnt know but to me looks like there not holding back at all anymore :P.

Cast A sloth has been humping that chair for forever. But it could be contagious (it's a pretty nice chair).

it seems the ladies are getting more sensual now. i saw sloth humping the top of her chiar and lust thrusting the air. i neevr saw this happen so if its been this way then i didnt know but to me looks like there not holding back at all anymore :P.

lol yeah she dance like that the times I was there, is funny because Sloth dances like that, but her mask is really scary, so is cool but scary at the same time :D I think from the sins Sloth and Lust have the scary masks in the zone,

You guys did a fantastic job on my fiance and i. Thank you vanity minion for the "dial 1800@#$%off" comment. It made me chuckle. You also were very quick when you asked me what i had in my.bag and i said a new mirror for you. You responding by holding up our mirror and yelling that there is nothing wrong with yours. Well done!

Also. Thank you to the gluttony minion who stalked my fiance twice with the ear growling and when she screamed out "oh my god" you stated that her god isn't here tonight. Well played sir.

So this zone made a few Manson fans? :D The more I sat in this zone the more I wanted to move my head to that song haha, it actually got better as time passed, because I remember making a big deal about having the same song, thinking it was too much, but, it turns out it was really great. I have always liked this song, well Manson in general. And hearing over and over while the minions scared and the sins danced, one of the coolest things in HHN.

i am going to miss this zone so much.... I mean, I always miss all the zones of every year (except 2009 lol ) I just love how everyone worked together here, I really hope there is a Sequel to this zone, or something, a room from one of the future houses,

congratulations everyone

Edited by black mask

Lol I was imagining the other day that "7" could be a whole theme one year. Each house would represent each of the 7 deadly sins and then the 8th house would be...I don't know maybe like an Icon house? Not sure lol. But the Gluttony house could totally be the comedy house- it could take place in a grocery store or something. Vanity house could have a mirror maze at some point. I don't know, I was just day dreaming since I miss HHN21 so much and especially "7" :)

• 6 months later...

Breathtaking scarezone! I was pleased every time I went through the zone. Great photo ops where the scareactors would pose for shots and still remain in character, and good lord some of the dancing made me uncomfortable lol. Both faces of this zone were great, the pretty and composed, and the animalistic. Great juxtaposition and was an absolute pleasure to go through each night. Scares were pretty decent to, the girls drew focus and the minions would sneak attack. Whoever said that Uni should learn from this is right. This is a perfect example of how you can keep everyone happy and not ruin anything. I tip my hat to the cast and this zone...and especially to Greed lol.

• Mark M. changed the title to Seven (7)