Seven (7)

Mark M.

Went through this zone legitimately last night around 11:30 and the sexy ladies dancing to some Manson was very very cool.

You just sold me on this zone. Beautiful women dancing to Manson is a must see, I just hope one of them doesn't flip out by the end of HHN because of having to listen to Beautiful People over and over.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went through this zone legitimately last night around 11:30 and the sexy ladies dancing to some Manson was very very cool.

You just sold me on this zone. Beautiful women dancing to Manson is a must see, I just hope one of them doesn't flip out by the end of HHN because of having to listen to Beautiful People over and over.

it was really cool,and they are really hot. actually made me feel like headbanging a little haha, but then when the song was over, and then hearing the beginning of the song again, i was like....ok, this is a little too much of the same song.

I still don't understand why only one song, (And a cover of it) that's going to drive some people insane by the end, lol, specially if someone doesn't like the song or Manson,i could see how they might get annoyed,

The first time I went through they were playing a different song. I don't know what it was but I remember commenting on how much I liked it.

is a cover of the same song, Scala and Kolacny brothers - The beautiful people

Edited by black mask

Oh lmao I fail. But in my defense we pretty much ran through the zone to get to the houses.

no is fine, you didn't fail lol

i mean if you sit down to listen to it you can recognize it, but walking by yeah i can see why you didnt

I still think is madness that they only have one song, when they use movie songs or stuff like that is different, The Skoolhouse Scarezone used one of my favorite songs of all time, the classical piece they used

I have it on my ipod, I hear it a lot because iI love it. but with this song beautiful people, is a short metal song, is not ambiance music is what i mean, i don't know, maybe im thinking too much, but i dont know lol

Edited by black mask

This scare zone so far has the strongest scares, in my opinion, and some of the people on the casts are awesome and trying very hard.

On Saturday, however, there was a minor issue with the red sin/stage. The sin had to get off her stage and was off it talking to security/back stage for 20 minutes or so. (Not that I called that there'd be problems or anything...)

-Probably the best zone I've ever experienced at HHN, even though I've seen better set-ups

-Naturally, it's because of the actors. Most brilliant scare zone casts I've ever seen - both are incredible.

-Sets that are here are cool. Each Sin has a nice individualized set

-I wish the zone were extended a little further - space out the stages some - I don't think it'd hurt the zone at all.

-Costumes here are awesome. The Vanities, Lusts, and Envies are my favorite!

-The transformation is subtle but cool. I could honestly only really tell the difference between the First and Third stages, but no matter. The use of Beautiful People - the choral version for the First Stage and the aggressive Manson version for the Third - is a ridiculously cool move. The music really sells the zone, perfect choice.

-This is probably the biggest cast I've ever seen for a zone... there's 21 of you, I think? 7 ladies, 2 men for each lady, 21... Hmm. Nice coincidence there with the year!

-Chainsaws in particular are a shout-out. They demonstrate why we need a chainsaw zone every year... I wish we had an unadvertised Drill Team somewhere. They loved to chase us and scream in our faces. Bravo.

Suggestions for Improvement: Well, they can't extend it at this point, so there's really nothing to suggest, it's perfect for the set-up. I would suggest more chainsaws around the park elsewhere, but that's an argument for another time...

Sets: B+

Costumes: A

Atmosphere: A+

Size: B-

Scares: A+

Overall: A+ (not an average, it just deserves that grade)

--This is probably the biggest cast I've ever seen for a zone... there's 21 of you, I think? 7 ladies, 2 men for each lady, 21... Hmm. Nice coincidence there with the year!

This was actually a detail that wasn't picked up on last year, but 20 Years of Fear actually had precisely 20 cast members to match its name.

2 Chainsaws, 2 Stiltwalkers, Frankenstein, Wolfman, Cryptkeeper, Mary Shaw, Orc, Body Collector, Body Collector Minon, Queen of Hearts, Alice, Chucky, Pumkinhead, Scarecrow, Pigman, Dracula, Dracula's Bride, and the Ice Queen.

Anyway, I REALLY like 7.

Edited by General Specific

Holy freakin' golly. :o

I walked through and watched this zone through two cast changes, about 11:00 - 12:15 last night. Everyone here, both casts, were on FIRE!! Non-stop scares, triple teaming, quadruple teaming... Over in the lust/pride/sloth area, a group of scareactors all ganged up on a girl (what was there, 5-6 of you?) until she was on the ground in a fetal position. Un-flipping-believable!! Awesome!

This zone is turning out to be some SERIOUS fun, I'm going to have to devote one night to watching the transformations over the course of the evening. Happy surprise, loving it here!

This is my favorite scarezone. Both casts are amazing; however, I am in LOVE with cast b. You guys are so amazing. I keep finding myself returning to the benches in the zone to just sit and watch you guys work. My absolute favorites within cast b are the two sloth guys. Unbelievable! So much energy, you go for every scare and get reactions constantly. Even when I'm sitting down or taking pictures you guys come up and show me some love throughout the night (and creep me out!). I really appreciate you guys. Keep it up! To the whole crew: triple love all of you.

Ps. I've been visiting the last three nights, wearin old-school vault shirt or black death tarot card shirt.

Edited by noubaguy

Definitely the scariest SZ this year. I LOVED the Lust and Vanity guys. If you're reading this, you guys RULE. I couldn't stop laughing at the Lust guys jumping around and rubbing themselves in people's faces. We literally spent close to 40 minutes in this zone just seeing all that's going on. So good!

Over in the lust/pride/sloth area, a group of scareactors all ganged up on a girl (what was there, 5-6 of you?) until she was on the ground in a fetal position. Un-flipping-believable!! Awesome!

That was my sister! Hahahahah! The pride guys wouldn't leave us alone! they literally kept walking up to us and chatting hahahha

Upon sitting in this zone for a while. I've noticed one cast has better women and the other cast has better minions actors.

Vanity- is the most awesome sin character. She does so much with what little she has. Also if you've never noticed. She uses her mirror to beam a light on peoples face to distract them. Makes for a good pre-scare.

This is my favorite scarezone. Both casts are amazing; however, I am in LOVE with cast b. You guys are so amazing. I keep finding myself returning to the benches in the zone to just sit and watch you guys work. My absolute favorites within cast b are the two sloth guys. Unbelievable! So much energy, you go for every scare and get reactions constantly. Even when I'm sitting down or taking pictures you guys come up and show me some love throughout the night (and creep me out!). I really appreciate you guys. Keep it up! To the whole crew: triple love all of you.

Ps. I've been visiting the last three nights, wearin old-school vault shirt or black death tarot card shirt.

Thanks for taking the tim to sit and watch us. It probably the best zone I have worked in over the years and having you guys sit on the bench to watch means that we always have to put on the best show and give the best scares. We appreciate it.

-Turck /sloth minon b/

i really dont think ive ever loved a zone as much as i love this one.

this SZ is near perfection in many ways. the temptresses on the stages are excellent distractions and defenitely know what they're doing. the minions go ape shit and get a ton of scares, especially in the last stage. there is no better song to play besides beautiful people. it completely fits this zone. the progression of costumes and music was a very smart idea, and i think the zone actually ties into luck a little bit. the only thing i see wrong here is the size. if it was spread out it would be complete perfection. other than that, it's excellent. both casts are the most energetic, agresssive, fantastic casts this year, zone or house. next time i go im going to spend a lot more time here.

This is an awesome scarezone. I didn't want to spend too much time reading up on things about houses and zones because I wanted to figure it out all on my own. Finally realized that the women actually represent a 'Seven Deadly Sin'

I managed to get Gluttony, Lust, Sloth(I rthink that's the one on the chair who just lays around) and Greed right away, but was having difficulty finding the connection of the others.

I managed to get Gluttony, Lust, Sloth(I rthink that's the one on the chair who just lays around) and Greed right away, but was having difficulty finding the connection of the others.

Pink is Vanity, green is Envy and black is Wrath.

well see This Zone and Your Luck has Run out should have been ONE zone, Seems to me that luck, the gambling subject and the 7 sins kinda go hand in hand, to me at least, I could see this zone and then at the end Luck has run out,

I mean, just like last year with 20 years of fear and the Fear Scarezone, I mean, I could see both Luck and 7 being one zone,

Spent a lot of time in this zone on Friday night this last weekend. The SAs in this zone are so fun to watch, especially the minions, and my favorite sin is Vanity. The way she looks is creepy but perfect for what too much Vanity would probably get you. While I still would have rather seen a 7 house, this zone is pretty cool.

Spent a lot of time in this zone on Friday night this last weekend. The SAs in this zone are so fun to watch, especially the minions, and my favorite sin is Vanity. The way she looks is creepy but perfect for what too much Vanity would probably get you. While I still would have rather seen a 7 house, this zone is pretty cool.

I totally agree! I would love to see this as a house... each person suffering from the effects of the sin. I think this would be a strong theme for a house.

My husband absolutely loves the Lust lady as I am sure many other men do as well. I cannot tell you how many times a minion has gotten in my face...and I actually smelled their breath! That is true acting there! I think the minions started to recognize us after 3 consecutive nights walking through the zone over and over.

I really feel that this is the best scare zone and concept this year. The theme in itself is not scary but it has some of the best scares in it. I know that seems contradictory but if you have been through this zone you understand the analogy.

I hope that I get 1 more chance to see this zone!!! Good job Scare Actors!!!!

I had a good time walking through here over the last weekend. What really makes this zone a success is how well each Sins' minions use their ladies as distractions. Everyone in this zone, including the beautiful ladies, has incredible energy. Keep up the great work and try to drown out the sounds of Beautiful People as I know that must get super-repetitive and boring. :)

Definitely my favorite zone of the event.

Always energy, always scares, always a good time.

Many thanks to the vanity that flashed me with her mirror last Friday night. You set me up nicely for a great minion scare :-)

You guys and gals really work your asses off in this zone, and it does not go unnoticed.

• Mark M. changed the title to Seven (7)