Seven (7)

Mark M.

Im still curious to see how Uni. does the changing effect. Will they use different actors for various states of change, or will it be the same actor taking more stuff off/putting more stuff on?

I would say each cast has a different stage of makeup as they stated it will change as the night goes on...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really like the idea of 7. Even if it ends up being more of a photo-op with actors on stage. I think it's a marvelous idea using the 7 deadly sins. The stages already look cool, and they are not even done yet. And I agree Gambit, it all depends on the scare actors. I remember Asylum in Wonderland, those actors rocked that zone.

I really like the idea of 7. Even if it ends up being more of a photo-op with actors on stage. I think it's a marvelous idea using the 7 deadly sins. The stages already look cool, and they are not even done yet. And I agree Gambit, it all depends on the scare actors. I remember Asylum in Wonderland, those actors rocked that zone.

Agreed. Not to mention (I may get some flack for this staement), not EVERY SZ has to be totally gory and terrifying. Wonderland wasn't exactly "scary" but it was visually awesome and had great atmosphere. Variety makes the event better and this sounds very unique. I look forward to it.

These are the sins, their traditional colors, punishments, and animalsNotice they line up with our cards. (For the most part)Sin..........Punishment ............................Animal.........ColorPride........broken on the wheel....................Horse..........Violet Envy.........put in freezing water..................Dog............Green Anger........dismembered alive......................Bear...........Red Sloth........Thrown in snake pits...................Goat...........Light Blue Greed........put in cauldrons of boiling oil........Frog...........Yellow Gluttony.....Forced to eat rats, toads, and snakes..Pig............Orange Lust.........smothered in fire and brimstone........Cow............Blue

I am assuming (i know,when you assume...) that they will be color coded to the above picture. If you look at the 7 stages located in the I think they will pretty much match up with the above picture.

The colors seem to be a bit different in part than the traditional associations.

Pride will be called vanity and will be pink rather than violet. The stage with the Bloody Mary styled broken mirror.

Lust will be red rather than blue and will be the "fire" stage.

Greed is gold. The stage with the chains.

Envy will be green as usual. The stage with the snakes.

Gluttony will be purple rather than orange, based on the look of the stage she may be a tad bulimic!

Sloth will be blue as expected. The stage with the clockface and the chaise lounge, how appropriate!

Wrath will be black rather than red. The stage with the wicker throne and the pointy things.

Gluttony will be purple rather than orange, based on the look of the stage she may be a tad bulimic!

Glad I'm not the only one who got that impression. lol That yellow is... honestly disgusting. Coordinators, please keep the drunks away from that stage. No need to give them any ideas. :blink:

Checkout the closed Construction thread if you haven't seen the most recent pictures of the platforms... you'll see what I'm talking about.

so wait, they are only going to play The Beautiful people over and over? that's going to end well lol

i Love that song, Love it, but, if i had to listen to it lets say 6 times in a row, then, yeah i would start going bananas, :blink:

I only heard that song when I pass by, jeez, they could have put sweet dreams or something B)

so wait, they are only going to play The Beautiful people over and over? that's going to end well lol

i Love that song, Love it, but, if i had to listen to it lets say 6 times in a row, then, yeah i would start going bananas, :blink:

I only heard that song when I pass by, jeez, they could have put sweet dreams or something B)

The first time I went through they were playing a different song. I don't know what it was but I remember commenting on how much I liked it.

• Mark M. changed the title to Seven (7)