Seven (7)

Mark M.

7.png.fff819d730fb975c2bf8ec857fffb6a9.png

As daylight shines upon our Temptresses, their appearance, though evil, allows you the spectacle of beauty. As night falls, these 7 temptresses will show their true colors and take on their true Fatal Evil forms!! Beware of your own temptations!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah I don't know about this one besides the 7 ladies, but hopefully it will be like the Coven with the attractive scareactors and the ugly ones as well, that would be really cool,

It would be really cool if is based on the sins, I have always wanted to see something like that

Can someone explain this zone to me? it confuses me :/

This zone will start out with attractive male and female sin characters based on the seven deadly sins (Wrath, Envy, Pride, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth).

Probably not so scary... more alluring. But, as the night goes on on they will change into their true forms. I see great potential for this one. They could make some incredible transformations with this one. for example each sin could have a set piece set up and its respective sin characters would be there trying to entice you. By the end of the night, each character would be grotesque and no longer rying to entice you but rule you and destroy you.

Gulttony could start with men and women in togas and grapes/wine and food (think roman decadence) by the end of the night they could be hulking monsters with food/blood running down there face (being that cannabalism is the most extreme form of gluttoney)... maybe some "guests" who are strapped down and being forced to each.

Wrath could turn into fire beast,Lust could be a bloody fleshy (slightly phallic) mess... very visceral. etc. etc.

The_Seven_Deadly_Sins-cover.jpg

I think the seven deadly sins was a great idea for this year, but still wish it was in a house. That being said, in a house I know they would not really have the opportunity to "change" as they will in the street and I am intrigued by that whole idea, I think it will make for some interesting photo streams.

I've always loved those paintings btw. I hope the sins start out as glammed up as that.

This zone will start out with attractive male and female sin characters based on the seven deadly sins (Wrath, Envy, Pride, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth).

Probably not so scary... more alluring. But, as the night goes on on they will change into their true forms. I see great potential for this one. They could make some incredible transformations with this one. for example each sin could have a set piece set up and its respective sin characters would be there trying to entice you. By the end of the night, each character would be grotesque and no longer rying to entice you but rule you and destroy you.

Gulttony could start with men and women in togas and grapes/wine and food (think roman decadence) by the end of the night they could be hulking monsters with food/blood running down there face (being that cannabalism is the most extreme form of gluttoney)... maybe some "guests" who are strapped down and being forced to each.

Wrath could turn into fire beast,Lust could be a bloody fleshy (slightly phallic) mess... very visceral. etc. etc.

The_Seven_Deadly_Sins-cover.jpg

Oh man, that is so flippin cool!!!!! A Scarezone where the scareactors transform over the course of the night?!!! I'm seriously tempted just to spend an entire night there so I can watch how they transform etc. SERIOUSLY PSYCHED!!!!!

BTW: LOVE the photo u added to the post!!!

Edited by cwoolboy

These are the sins, their traditional colors, punishments, and animals

Notice they line up with our cards. (For the most part)

Sin..........Punishment ............................Animal.........Color

Pride........broken on the wheel....................Horse..........Violet

Envy.........put in freezing water..................Dog............Green

Anger........dismembered alive......................Bear...........Red

Sloth........Thrown in snake pits...................Goat...........Light Blue

Greed........put in cauldrons of boiling oil........Frog...........Yellow

Gluttony.....Forced to eat rats, toads, and snakes..Pig............Orange

Lust.........smothered in fire and brimstone........Cow............Blue

Not too sure I like the recent pics I've seen from construction for 7. Looks like each "sin" will get their own mini stage. How is this going to be a scare zone?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=oa.244094042300344&type=1

I am really liking the idea of the Stages

plus everyone kept saying "we want a show" I guess this is like a mix between a show and a scarezone lol B)

I still say we don't know, maybe it will be the same as Saws and Steam like the guy talking but, with 7 stages, or maybe it could be like the Icons zone was last year

I don't think this is a bad thing

Edited by black mask

Not really psyched about the addition of mini-stages here. I'd rather the sins be tempting us then torturing people up on a stage.

Agreed, also for me I love having like the big sets along Hollywood, it kind of sets the whole night up for me. I loved the last three years how detailed it was here. I'm hoping we get a lot more set up here... *crosses fingers*

I don't think the Sins will be torturing people on those stages. Unless I've overlooked it somewhere, I think they'll be more like the Witch from Path of The Wicked, the Caterpillar from Asylum in Wonderland or the guy on the truck before you enter Containment. I hope I'm right, though.

I don't think the Sins will be torturing people on those stages. Unless I've overlooked it somewhere, I think they'll be more like the Witch from Path of The Wicked, the Caterpillar from Asylum in Wonderland or the guy on the truck before you enter Containment. I hope I'm right, though.

I actually think it will be more like Cirque Du Freak in 2009. The "main" characters on mini stages for visual candy and the rest will be in the streets doing the scaring, using the Sins as a distraction.

I actually think it will be more like Cirque Du Freak in 2009. The "main" characters on mini stages for visual candy and the rest will be in the streets doing the scaring, using the Sins as a distraction.

Agreed, the "minions" will be the ones doing the scaring. The Sins on the stages will be there to look pretty and pose or as you put be visual candy. Maybe though since they are going to change throughout the night they will get more active throughout the night.

• Mark M. changed the title to Seven (7)