Canyon of Dark Souls

Mark M.

canyon_of_dark_souls.png.3902c18736a7d4dd2b3b1f05b0025b69.png

Upon entering into the Canyon of Dark Souls, you will feel like a small spec of humanity as the overwhelming sense of death surrounds you. Creatures that dwell within the Canyon are not welcoming so walk slowly as to not disturb them!

I am really curious about this one, there is nothing really to go on besides the title, i am extremely curious to know what they do here, or what type of "creatures" we will see, will it be just ghosts? actors in make up? or would some of them have skull masks? I don't know just really curious

I am really curious about this one, there is nothing really to go on besides the title, i am extremely curious to know what they do here, or what type of "creatures" we will see, will it be just ghosts? actors in make up? or would some of them have skull masks? I don't know just really curious

Remember, this is where all the stilts were cast...

It won't just be "ghosts", expect demons and such and things. Also, if you didn't know already they'll be many stilts.

Edit: Fallow done beat me to it.

This sounds like it has the potential to be an incredible scare zone, I'm just curious as to where exactly it might wind up being located at? Especially if they are going for a canaverous feel?

IFB/KidZone area (near the Animal Actors stage). If you check the construction thread, you'll see they're building a canyon-like structure as we speak!

IFB/KidZone area (near the Animal Actors stage). If you check the construction thread, you'll see they're building a canyon-like structure as we speak!

Thanks for the heads up, I haven't had a chance to red through the construction thread yet! I appreciate it! :)

I'm super excited for this scare zone!! I think its going to feel really imposing walking between the "cliffs" and all the stilt walkers. I just hope there's some scare actors on the ground too. Maybe even some that blend in with the rocks of the "canyon walls". I see a lot of potential in this zone!

I'm super excited for this scare zone!! I think its going to feel really imposing walking between the "cliffs" and all the stilt walkers. I just hope there's some scare actors on the ground too. Maybe even some that blend in with the rocks of the "canyon walls". I see a lot of potential in this zone!

There will be ground roles in this zone.

It looks like from the construction pics, that stilt-actors will be able to be "attached" to the "cliffs". One of the pics looked like a shirt of sorts, attached to the size of one of the scaffolding fabrics, complete with a head hole and draping arm holes.

Don't know if thats how it will play out or not but definitely interested regardless

anyone else agree that the artwork for it looks like a metal album cover XD

hahaha it looks like the cover of a Megadeth or Slayer album actually, lol maybe Iron Maiden,

haha what if they started playing metal in the scarezone, most brutal scarezone ever :D

Eh.. I had hopes for this one but I'm not really liking the direction they are going in. Just seems like they could have done something a little cooler than what they are doing currently.

I agree, I'm not really sure where they are going with this one. Dont wanna judge it too much before I go through it though.

This one is near last in my scarezone anticipation list because of the word "stilts" i don't see them as scary because i can see them a mile away so hopefully i wish they can hide the only scareactor on stilts that scared me was the tree creature from 08 because of how great it blended in to it's environment with that saying i hope the "canyon" is better at night. Plus i have to forcefully make time to go through it because my trail starts in the forsaken then the In-Between which exit is next to Nevermore so hopefully the walk back is worth it.

• Mark M. changed the title to Canyon of Dark Souls