The In Between

Mark M.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went through all eight houses tonight and this one, no lie, was my favorite by far. Went through is twice and it is better in the day because it's much darker. The 3D is very well done and the scares were extremely effective because you can almost never see where the booholes are.

There is a room in this house that feels like it has no floor. It's an amazing effect. I literally stopped in my tracks and my mind wasn't able to process what I was seeing.

Went through all eight houses tonight and this one, no lie, was my favorite by far. Went through is twice and it is better in the day because it's much darker. The 3D is very well done and the scares were extremely effective because you can almost never see where the booholes are.

There is a room in this house that feels like it has no floor. It's an amazing effect. I literally stopped in my tracks and my mind wasn't able to process what I was seeing.

O MAN, that sounds flipping trippy!!!! I always had a good feeling about this house!!!!

Here's a little thing Andrew discovered also. The Facade is in 3D as well and also if you keep the glasses and look around the park. Some stuff such as the numbers posted on the wall seem to poke out. Trust me I had no drinks that night.

Edited by ZKeeper

Here's a little thing Andrew discovered also. The Facade is in 3D as well and also if you keep the glasses and look around the park. Some stuff such as the numbers posted on the wall seem to poke out. Trust me I had no drinks that night.

I wonder if they did this on purpose or if it's just a REALLY COOL coincidence. Either way I will DEFINITELY be entering The In-Between sometime tonight!

You get the glasses in line for the house itself. And they are basically cheap paper fold ones ( but they do the job ) so in case people keep them its no big deal. They do have a glass recycle can out of the exit though.

This house was awesome. Probably one of my favorites in a while. The room with the strings... simply awesome.

I have to say one thing

the whole debate over Ouija board vs Game board

both sides were dead wrong LOL!

is neither, is some kind of Jumanji Looking Rune game, the dices had like a moon and a star on it, this house is definitely really good, a lot of simple tricks, really simple, but comes together just great,

I have to say one thing

the whole debate over Ouija board vs Game board

both sides were dead wrong LOL!

is neither, is some kind of Jumanji Looking Rune game, the dices had like a moon and a star on it, this house is definitely really good, a lot of simple tricks, really simple, but comes together just great,

Thank you! LOL

Though backstory always trumps what your eyes see clearly right in front of your face. ;)

Yeah, it was pretty ridiculous. I don't normally let myself get pulled into one of those, but sometimes we all fall prey to it.

Sad thing is I think I started that accidentally by asking someone how they knew it wasn't a ouija board for sure. I actually said "how can you be so sure". I came back a few days later and boom it exploded. Oops haha. Anyway we should have known since we've known about the "Rune Room" for what seems like 6 months.

I had to edit this because I looked back and it was you Minij83 that I asked that. I was thinking you had inside info or something haha. Sorry that started trouble for you, it wasn't my intention.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

Sad thing is I think I started that accidentally by asking someone how they knew it wasn't a ouija board for sure. I actually said "how can you be so sure". I came back a few days later and boom it exploded. Oops haha. Anyway we should have known since we've known about the "Rune Room" for what seems like 6 months.

I had to edit this because I looked back and it was you Minij83 that I asked that. I was thinking you had inside info or something haha. Sorry that started trouble for you, it wasn't my intention.

No trouble at all. :). We were all just so excited for HHN to start.

I really liked this house last night. Granted it was pouring outside when I went in so my glasses were wet so most of the time I had no idea what was going on, but it was a wonderful 3D blur of things. The only bad thing I can see is people getting lost, I know at one point I got so disoriented I walked right into a wall and couldnt find an OPs person for the life of me to figure out where I was going. I can't wait to do it again with hopefully not soaking wet glasses.

I was not sure about this house because in the past with Jacks Funhouse the 3d really dident scare me but this year well done I had some really good scares but I dont remember if it was the 1st room but one of them had the heads that looked like they where floating in the air. They already did that once with Jacks Funhouse..They just copied it again. This is my 2nd fav. house

So this is one of my favorite houses this year but what blew my mind last night was

the laser room since going in I thought the entire time it was glass walls but I accidentally touched it yesterday and it was all mesh!

Edited by GregOreo

So this is one of my favorite houses this year but what blew my mind last night was

the laser room since going in I thought the entire time it was glass walls but I accidentally touched it yesterday and it was all mesh!

I discovered this myself last night! Honestly, it kinda makes me feel better that there's a real "barrier" between me and the scareactors in there :lol:

I got to experience this house the best way possible on Saturday night. First in line, during the day when my eyes hadn't adjusted to the dark. Some rooms were absolutely impossible to make it through without someone to follow! I literally had to stumble through with my arms out in front of me, running into walls. Every single scare startled the crap out of me because I was lost and had no idea where they are coming from. That is the perfect way to experience a haunted house at HHN.

I got to experience this house the best way possible on Saturday night. First in line, during the day when my eyes hadn't adjusted to the dark. Some rooms were absolutely impossible to make it through without someone to follow! I literally had to stumble through with my arms out in front of me, running into walls. Every single scare startled the crap out of me because I was lost and had no idea where they are coming from. That is the perfect way to experience a haunted house at HHN.

You can't find your way through the yarn room and actors in there scared you? I thought the costumes didn't blend in well and the room was very easy to navigate.

• Mark M. changed the title to The In Between