H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror

Mark M.

Not sure what happened tonight but the house was closed for a bit while we were in line. We as well as everyone in line was told to exit and come back later. We all got express pass tokens for the fast exit. I hope everyone is ok.

Someone threw or sprayed deer piss in Thankskilling... :angry:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im gonna miss this house :) Always fun to see H.R. bringing sexy back and pressing his button, great scares from the presidents and St. Patricks day rooms, I always got sprayed in arbor day room lol that chicks soo crazy, Feaster Bunny touched my hat one night? lol ok probably wanted to take a bite out of my chocolate covered skull, wish I had gotten at least one scare in thankskilling room, loved the smell in fourth of july room... its the only one my nose could pick up on xP The videos that entertained me for many hours of line waiting have forever left the theme music stuck in my head, and so I guess I have seen H.R's Midnight Mayhems final broadcast, but pehaps not H.R. BloodnGuts final appearance?

We went in after the closure and everything looked fine...

They took out a bunch of props on the right side of the Thankskilling room (everything from a table to the drapes and even the gun the Pilgrim uses. Facing the fireplace, it was everything to the left of it.

They took out a bunch of props on the right side of the Thankskilling room (everything from a table to the drapes and even the gun the Pilgrim uses. Facing the fireplace, it was everything to the left of it.

How the hell does someone get deer piss through security, much less inside a damn house? Holy crap, the nerve of some people. Thankfully it was so close to the end of the run that they were just able to remove the props without much trouble. Unbelievable.

How the hell does someone get deer piss through security, much less inside a damn house? Holy crap, the nerve of some people. Thankfully it was so close to the end of the run that they were just able to remove the props without much trouble. Unbelievable.

It's not a hard thing to do. To get pass initial security you put it in your pocket. To get pass HHN security you go to one of the scream early. To get into the house with it you just put it in your pocket again. Although, I could see them getting rid of scream early or adding security checks to the areas next year. Especially if things like this continue... I'm assuming this is why Nightingales was closed last night too.

I was one of the last few through the house, and if you can't tell, I miss it dearly. H.R both casts, you guys were great! Every room was killing it. Gatoralex, I enjoyed your different takes on scaring guests. Every time I went though the house you got me really good. Ho Ho Homicide room was going crazy. Really the most memorable part of the house next to re-election. This house is easily high on my all time list and officially my favorite Disaster queue house. Also, early Halloween night, what was the reason why the house went down for technical difficulties?

Edited by The_Bled

I was one of the last few through the house, and if you can't tell, I miss it dearly. H.R both casts, you guys were great! Every room was killing it. Gatoralex, I enjoyed your different takes on scaring guests. Every time I went though the house you got me really good. Ho Ho Homicide room was going crazy. Really the most memorable part of the house next to re-election. This house is easily high on my all time list and officially my favorite Disaster queue house. Also, early Halloween night, what was the reason why the house went down for technical difficulties?

It was said earlier but someone decided to throw/spray deer piss in the Thankskilling room :\

I have a question, something that just occurred to me, In the Queue Video I think in the March St.Patrick's day movie the cops show up at the tv Station and HR says he wont go until he's had his marathon, but, what happened to the cops?I don't remember, or don't recall where they went, does anyone remember?

and, I still wish this queue video was released, did anyone happened to record the video?

I appreciate you, I miss it so much already! When is next year?! It should get here quicker!!

I have a question, something that just occurred to me, In the Queue Video I think in the March St.Patrick's day movie the cops show up at the tv Station and HR says he wont go until he's had his marathon, but, what happened to the cops?I don't remember, or don't recall where they went, does anyone remember?

and, I still wish this queue video was released, did anyone happened to record the video?

would this help?

Edited by figment1988

• 6 months later...

Loved the house. It was funny, and had some good creepy moments. I love the comedy scare factor as it provides a nice change of pace for the night. Some of the holidays were just filler in my opinion but overall the house was a good concept. Loved the tv transitions, I would like to see the comedy house change locations every year.

• Mark M. changed the title to H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror