H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror

Mark M.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh man, is that for real? It seriously looks like the kind of movie H.R. would have on his show!! It even has a title that's really close to the one he mentions, doesn't it?

Why not? One of the other joke-titles they came up with already turned out to be a real movie, so why not this one?

Oh man, is that for real? It seriously looks like the kind of movie H.R. would have on his show!! It even has a title that's really close to the one he mentions, doesn't it?

Why not? One of the other joke-titles they came up with already turned out to be a real movie, so why not this one?

Edited by black mask

I wasn't able to get my shirt done in time for the event, I did get the order in, but they couldn't promise it to me before I left on vacation. So, i'll end up having one, just not for the event.

I suppose that in the future I can just wear it to the Horror Make-up Show. Same thing, apparently.

When the event is over I might try emailing Uni asking for a personal copy. I know that in the past Disney has sent out extra copies of promo materials and old TV specials to people who ask, so it's worth a try.

OT, but did this work for anyone for Cleaver? That's my all-time favorite cheese house, although I must admit I love chatting with H.R. He was doing some Charlie Sheen quotes at me last night ("Winning!") because we had a bunch of stuffed animals, so my husband randomly gave him a little red monkey.

As of last night, this is competing for my favorite house of the year. It's already my favorite fun house. I really have a hard time finding one actor that looks bored on either cast, which is extremely easy to do in some other houses. I could shout out to almost every actor on both casts. Seriously, you guys are all great.

As of last night, this is competing for my favorite house of the year. It's already my favorite fun house. I really have a hard time finding one actor that looks bored on either cast, which is extremely easy to do in some other houses. I could shout out to almost every actor on both casts. Seriously, you guys are all great.

You know, I was wondering why Bloodngutz had grown on me so much in comparison to some of the other houses. I think you hit the nail on the head - even those with less than stellar costumes/scares (Independence Day & Valentines Day rooms) work REALLY hard to get scares. It's an excellent group, kudos to you all.

this is probably my favorite house this year!! i love the humor:)

I took a video of the whole house.

lol your video reminds me of Cloverfield :)

cool, is so cool to hear the sounds of the house, even if you dont see much, just hearing everything is nice,

Is today the last day of HHN? Because I am literally IN ORLANDO and am not able to go because I am staying at Disney World and my parents are too scared to go...

I don't want to beg, or to seem weird, but, even more than the 'Thing' house (love the movie...or movies now), this is the one house I would literally give an arm and a leg to see...and I feel like a terrible person because I'm at my favourite place in the entire WORLD and I can't stop thinking about H.R. Bloodengutz and how this is my last chance to see it (and have a funny conversation with him) for the rest of my life.

LOL melodrama over. I'm just gonna be happy for you guys...say hi to him for me, ok?

At the beginning of the season I never would have dreamed I'd be saying this, but I'm gonna miss this house. We tend to go through on Cast A, and I'm really going to miss our chats with H R. He always knows HNN shirts but he recognized my Vault shirt last night too. Damn presidents are vicious, leprechauns are vicious, and one of the elves even got me a few days ago because I was staring up at the ceiling ("Oh, wow, you can see the Disaster sign outside...DAMN!").

I'm extremely sad I didn't get to see cast B but twice tonight. I wanted to B at closing to make it even with A but didn't get the chance to. This house is my favorite house this year and one of my favorite houses of all time. Two extremely great casts.

• Mark M. changed the title to H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror