H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror

Mark M.

What exactly happened to the Peeps guy in here? I thought they were supposed to be eating him... but the last few times I've gone a guy has run out holding the peeps as if he was going to stab us with them. It's very random and hardly registers.

I don't know if I ever even noticed him.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always see all three scares in the Easter room. There's only been one time that the Feaster Bunny's been missing.

Same here. Another thing, the Pilgrim has been shooting his rifle and it makes no noise on my past few walkthroughs. What's up with that?

I missed him the last few of my walkthroughs but on one of the days this past weekend, his rifle was definitely not as loud as it once was.

It was toned down at some point during the weekend I went (6th through 9th), though I don't remember exactly when. I was glad they did it because the loud one got a little too close to my ear and that did NOT feel good :(

(the guy behind me got it even worse... when we left the house he was still swearing about it!)

I really enjoyed this house, I laughed my way through! The rooms were really nicely done, I loved the scents! The segways between holidays were very simple, yet effective. I wished we would have seen HR in one of them, at least, but they were small so I don't think it could have worked anyway. Lincoln was the star of the house, he got me good my first time! The scares though, did wear off after the first go around. Only one part kinda had me scared all three times through and that was in the Valentine's Day room, where the fishing line hangs down and tickles you. I have a fear of spiders and creepy crawlies, so that had me freaked a little bit. Overall, the tamest of the houses, but I really did enjoy it! I LOVED the concept and the story and it had a kick ass facade! 8.5/10 from me!

Also to anyone here who is an actor in this house, I would like to apologize for a small incident. On the 15th, probably right at opening, I went in and was thrown into a few of you at the start. This was my very first HHN house, so I was nervous going in, not knowing what to expect. Right before entering, a pretty attractive girl told me she was alone, and asked me if she could hold onto me... and I said yes. Safe to say I wasn't using my brain at all. At the start, I was kinda getting pushed around a bit but I was able to break away half way through, probably around the Thanksgiving room. I really do apologize! I appreciate what the actors do and would never do that purposely to any of you. It was a pretty stupid thing to do, I was nervous and not thinking.

So, anybody get any more funny H.R. quotes?

To woman in front of me: "What's your favorite Holiday?" "HALLOWEEN!" His response: "Uh, well that's a little awkward. I kinda missed that one..."

Edited by Coast

I have so much love for this house. I think it ties with Cleaver for my favorite cheese house ever. I just can't spend enough time with HR - why do all these people have to keep coming in behind me? ;) It was great having a little extra face time and conversation - glad to meet you, over and over!! :D

I quote myself about supporting HR -

Always remember, H.R. - capital H, capital Love. Because we care - and can't spell.

All the cast seems to be having so much fun with their roles, and I love seeing any new creative ideas they come up with. Extra special kudos to Feaster Bunny room - got to get the triple scare last time. Wub to Peeps guy, grass monster, and Mr. Feaster Bunny himself.

Also great love for Dead Presidents room. The undead Abe ALWAYS gets me, even though I know he's there. And I love the tip of the stovepipe hat - right back at you Mr. President! Great scares from Mr. Washington as well - he's got amazing timing, creepy, hatchety goodness. And then the executive on the couch - love how gross that is!

Another thanks to the last elf in the house - I've gotten multiple shirt points there, I love closing out a house that way. Thanks to all of you, this could be a great place to close out Halloween!

I have so much love for this house. I think it ties with Cleaver for my favorite cheese house ever. I just can't spend enough time with HR - why do all these people have to keep coming in behind me? ;) It was great having a little extra face time and conversation - glad to meet you, over and over!! :D

I quote myself about supporting HR -

Always remember, H.R. - capital H, capital Love. Because we care - and can't spell.

All the cast seems to be having so much fun with their roles, and I love seeing any new creative ideas they come up with. Extra special kudos to Feaster Bunny room - got to get the triple scare last time. Wub to Peeps guy, grass monster, and Mr. Feaster Bunny himself.

Also great love for Dead Presidents room. The undead Abe ALWAYS gets me, even though I know he's there. And I love the tip of the stovepipe hat - right back at you Mr. President! Great scares from Mr. Washington as well - he's got amazing timing, creepy, hatchety goodness. And then the executive on the couch - love how gross that is!

Another thanks to the last elf in the house - I've gotten multiple shirt points there, I love closing out a house that way. Thanks to all of you, this could be a great place to close out Halloween!

I completely agree with you! This house is just to fun to go through! Yeah the lines can be a real pain in the ass but it pay offs defiantly. Always fun when walking through and seeing SHOE always telling me Cast A rules lol. But none-less both cast are top notch! You guys keep this house alive!

This will probably be the last house I will go through on Halloween :D

Edited by Thomashhn

I Asked our dear and beloved Bloodengutz to press the red Button on his throne chair, but, nothing really happened besides a weird sound, the dear Bloodengutz pressed it again and another weird squeaky sound came out, lol,

I think this is My Favorite Queue video of all time, I just Love how he is so nice to the audience watching even though he went psycho, cuz Even Jack is funny,Even Freddy Kruger tries to be funny, but they end up being evil funny, But Bloodengutz is like that super nice uncle or neighbor you talk to, while he is killing the guy on screen LOL!

I'm honestly super sad I can't go to HHN this year instead of a little disappointed, SOLELY because I want to meet H.R. Bloodengutz pretty damn bad. I'd probably end up blushing to freaking death if he talked to me, though. :blush: ffff what's with me and fictional characters who are crazy + classy??

I'd ask you to shout out to him for me, Pirka, but that's...pretty damn pathetic, isn't it? ;////;

In MUCH HAPPIER news, our very own awesomesauce Figment posted A CRAPLOAD OF QUEUE VIDEOS ON HIS YOUTUBE.

I'll just link the one, but the rest are all there on his page (not all of them, but the ones for Easter, Arbor Day [lmao'd at this one: "Your limbs will fall...OFF."], St. Patrick's Day [kind of hard to hear but that's ok, he had to move in line] and 4th of July and holy crap literally while I was typing this I realize he uploaded 3 more of them FIGGY Y U SO NICE?!).

Had to pop in to give a shout out to who, in my opinion, is the unsung hero of this house. The house is cool, loved talking with H.R. for a moment. I can't remember much of what he said but it was something along the lines of hating bacon, I dunno, maybe I didn't catch it properly, maybe more people should ask him why he hates bacon. But there was one room in particular that blew everything else in the event out of the water. I walked in and the grass guy in the Easter room pops out and gets the people infront of me, and then I hear a loud roar and the Feaster bunny is in my face. Cool costume (it looks like it's a super pain in the performers ass and his cast mates should probably give him more respect because of it, just sayin') but it wasn't until after he started to back away that my truest nightmares were unleashed. A young man dressed in easter sunday attire bum rushes me and my group, and covering the guy, attacking away at his flesh, were giant marshmallow peeps. There were squawking and screaming, one of my friends hit the floor covering his ears shouting "THEY DIDN'T WARN US, DEAR GOD WHY DIDN'T THEY WARN US?!" It looked like the ops person in the room wanted to hurry us out of the room, but even she seemed too afraid to approach the Peeps guy. He seemed kind of deranged. It was when he grabbed a peep, flipped it around and it looked like a banana in his hand, that it looked like he was going to attack. It was then the grass and bunny pushed him back into his hole, probably saving our lives and countless others in the process. Scared out of my wits, but such a good house. For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, try going into the easter room and shouting "PEEPS MAN!" Trust me.

tl;dr Peeps guy, you scared me so hard I think I'm infertile

The house is cool, loved talking with H.R. for a moment. I can't remember much of what he said but it was something along the lines of hating bacon, I dunno, maybe I didn't catch it properly, maybe more people should ask him why he hates bacon.

I second this: why would ANYONE, especially our beloved H.R., hate bacon? WE MUST KNOW. Also dear god I am so jealous of you guys for getting to talk to him kgkjekjr

Shouting out to Figment AGAIN, who uploaded 3 more queue videos.

I second this: why would ANYONE, especially our beloved H.R., hate bacon? WE MUST KNOW. Also dear god I am so jealous of you guys for getting to talk to him kgkjekjr

Shouting out to Figment AGAIN, who uploaded 3 more queue videos.

i also got the President's day snippet as well (problem was that it was under it's default filename, since the descriptive title was "too long", but it's now got a descriptive title)

Okay while Nightingales was my overall favorite house the Feaster Bunny scared the ever-loving-shit out of me and that is not an easy thing to do. I did not see him coming and all of the sudden there was a RAWR and this dude just comes sprinting out of his boo hole and DOES NOT STOP. Came right up to inches away from my face and for a split second I legitimately thought I was about to get mauled by a carnivorous rabbit. I wanted a picture with him so badly after the fact but unfortunately that's impossible to do in a house.

This house was definitely at the top of my list!! We went through several times and while the feaster bunny and the easter grass always got us, the best scare for our group was consistently arbor day! At first when we saw the guy being sawed in half we thought it was Halloween and then all of a sudden one of my group screams "IT"S ARBOR DAY!" while he was being attacked by that of so terrifying tree.

H.R quote: " Do you think I've gone to far?" My friend with a huge smile: "Why yes, actually I think you're a bit crazy." H.R smiled and nodded and then all of a sudden frowned and looked very sad as he realized what my friend had said.

Saw peeps guy on Sunday.

Also when I went through the President's Day room, Zombie Lincoln jumped out at me and growled "Hello". For some reason I thought this was really funny, so when I was done being startled I smiled, waved and said hello. Then he just kind of gargled and gave me a thumbs-up sign. Right on, Lincoln.

I remember seeing a 4th of July horror movie with a zombie Uncle sam, I didn't remember the name before but the name is...Uncle Sam lol....

anyway here is the trailer. Im going to try to find it so i can watch it again

totally the kind of movie that H.R. would show lol, uncle sad wants you...dead

Edited by black mask

• Mark M. changed the title to H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror