H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror

Mark M.

On an early run the guy behind me still had his sunglasses on and HR went into a whole rap about how that made for better tv viewing--it was amazing. Best comedy house ever.

Oh god, just imagining that is making me laugh out loud.

I know you can't get the houses on video, but can someone, for the good of humanity at large, make a good tape of at least some of the queue video? It doesn't have to be super good quality, mostly we just need to be able to hear it (because the dialogue is the best part) and see it enough to get what's going on.

Also, dare I ask what the throne button does?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I asked Bloodengutz what the H.R. stood for and he said something along the lines of "Your royal heiness...only backwards". Thought that was pretty funny. Another time through I told him that I hope the storm doesn't interfere with his radio frequencies. I tell you what, I really don't know why but I LOVE this character. I personally would like it if someone were to create a t-shirt based on him. I'd totally buy it.

Oh god, just imagining that is making me laugh out loud.

I know you can't get the houses on video, but can someone, for the good of humanity at large, make a good tape of at least some of the queue video? It doesn't have to be super good quality, mostly we just need to be able to hear it (because the dialogue is the best part) and see it enough to get what's going on.

Also, dare I ask what the throne button does?

I really Wish Universal released the video online of something, I know the video for the Usher could be found online, the video of the Usher talking from the front gate, I really want to have this video, I love it

I personally think he would have made an amazing Icon, but, I could see people complain about being funny, but Jack is a funny icon too, I think arranging his story to fit the entire event he could have carried the event like you put it, yeah, he would have been more interesting than Luck, I Just LOVE him lol, This is one Queue video I love watching, i just love his personality, funny and friendly, very friendly, but twisted and sick, I love it lol

Hey, if anyone were to complain about him being a funny guy, they can just eat my teets.

I asked Bloodengutz what the H.R. stood for and he said something along the lines of "Your royal heiness...only backwards". Thought that was pretty funny. Another time through I told him that I hope the storm doesn't interfere with his radio frequencies. I tell you what, I really don't know why but I LOVE this character. I personally would like it if someone were to create a t-shirt based on him. I'd totally buy it.

I had thought about making one from the artwork of the house via Zazzle or Cafe Press but wasn't sure if I could get in trouble for doing so (with Uni...I don't know how much they care about that sort of thing) so I didn't. I wasn't going to sell them. Just make one for myself because I loved the house and to show support for the awesome cast.

Fun house, but I was somewhat disappointed with it. It felt like the line was moving way too fast and I feel like I didn't get enough time in each room to fully appreciate them for what they were. That said, It was pretty cool and funny so I'll definitely be hitting this one again (given the line is under 45 mins, idk y, but when the wait time says 45 mins it actually is more like an hour. What up with that?)

For now it gets a 5/10

Edited by cwoolboy

I had thought about making one from the artwork of the house via Zazzle or Cafe Press but wasn't sure if I could get in trouble for doing so (with Uni...I don't know how much they care about that sort of thing) so I didn't. I wasn't going to sell them. Just make one for myself because I loved the house and to show support for the awesome cast.

I'm almost certain I've seen people wearing personalized HHN shirts, so if you just make one for yourself, and maybe a couple of others for friends/family, I can't imagine you getting in trouble. Assuming Uni actually noticed it (unlikely) the worst they might do is send you a letter asking you to stop. Though to even do that seems unlikely.

I was upset with the majority of this house. For the 30 seconds I saw of the opening video (using Express passes, I didnt get to see much) I loved HR. and I loved the videos in between each room. However, please help me understand what holiday was with

the Redneck looking chick.

I was so lost in that one room, I had no clue what was going on. (Ps, if I need to start hiding spoiler stuff on my own, someone PM me and tell me. Or explain on here how to do that) I enjoyed the house, but it wasn't nearly as good as I was hoping it would be. The scares were weak when we went through. Nothing against the actors, it just didn't seem like it was designed very well for the scares. And with that, I would have liked to see every room have a comedy to it. I never saw a Halloween room, which if done right could have been amazing. I never saw an Easter Bunny, which would have made half the house for me. (maybe I was walking through on a cast shift? Is there normally one?) and the rooms weren't long enough for me. The Christmas room was 2x as long as all the others. The TV sections took up a lot of space and had a lot of downtime in between rooms. Yet, I enjoyed the little TV bits. I don't know, it's half and half for me on this house.

I was upset with the majority of this house. For the 30 seconds I saw of the opening video (using Express passes, I didnt get to see much) I loved HR. and I loved the videos in between each room. However, please help me understand what holiday was with the Redneck looking chick. I was so lost in that one room, I had no clue what was going on. (Ps, if I need to start hiding spoiler stuff on my own, someone PM me and tell me. Or explain on here how to do that) I enjoyed the house, but it wasn't nearly as good as I was hoping it would be. The scares were weak when we went through. Nothing against the actors, it just didn't seem like it was designed very well for the scares. And with that, I would have liked to see every room have a comedy to it. I never saw a Halloween room, which if done right could have been amazing. I never saw an Easter Bunny, which would have made half the house for me. (maybe I was walking through on a cast shift? Is there normally one?) and the rooms weren't long enough for me. The Christmas room was 2x as long as all the others. The TV sections took up a lot of space and had a lot of downtime in between rooms. Yet, I enjoyed the little TV bits. I don't know, it's half and half for me on this house.

That

was arbor day... did you see the tree guy before you left the room?

There is a Feaster Bunny he is right before you exit the room on the left.

Sounds like you got a cast change... that is why I always do a house 4-5 times. Because one shot could be terrible and the other be the best house ever. This house is my favorite of the year. I think they left out Halloween because the whole event is Halloween.

As for the spoiler it is simply:

[spoiler] your spoiler here [/spoiler]

That

was arbor day... did you see the tree guy before you left the room?

There is a Feaster Bunny he is right before you exit the room on the left.

Sounds like you got a cast change... that is why I always do a house 4-5 times. Because one shot could be terrible and the other be the best house ever. This house is my favorite of the year. I think they left out Halloween because the whole event is Halloween.

As for the spoiler it is simply:

[spoiler] your spoiler here [/spoiler]

Thanks JW for the spoiler explanation. And no, I didn't see either of those, so I can only assume I missed both scares or it was a cast change. I saw the big opening where the FB should have been, but I wasnt sure if he was hiding back or just not there. We only had time last night for once through this one, so I'm excited to go back on the 30th and give it another shot.

And I can understand not having Halloween, I guess I was just looking for the cliche' Halloween room, almost poking fun at the holiday. I mean, I think that'd be Uni's chance to almost "laugh at themselves", if you will.

Edited by JONNYFXM

Didn't see the redneck girls, but I did see the tree. WEIRD.

I bitched about the OPs here in another thread, so I'll just hit on what I remember from here really quick.

-Yikes, Feaster Bunny. Would have been more funny than scary if not for the Robbie Rabbit Silent Hill flashback I IMMEDIATELY had.

-We used a VIP pass so I didn't get to see the awesome queue video. On the up side, it was pouring like crazy and we had no line, so yay for that.

-Didn't have time to check the tvs as we passed through, so between that and not seeing the queue video I didn't really have a good sense of HR. After reading that he was awesome, I am now sad. The HR actor in the first room was fantastic though. Such a cheerful psychopath! I kind of wanted to give him a hug. <3

-Didn't see the bomb effect, but George and Abe got a great scare by double teaming me - Awesome job guys!

-Can someone please tell me what the Hell was supposed to be happening the the St. Patrick's Day room. I'm hearing it's one of the best of the house, but we were rushed through so fast that all I saw was a cave. I didn't even see the skeletons on the walls.

-No idea what cast I had, But the Valentine's Day room was... weird. Cupid guy just sort walked out, looked at me, and then walked away again? Certainly didn't SCARE me. He may have been going for "creepy" but it came off more as "dude, I just woke up."

Everything else was pretty much a blur of yelling OPs. I think I would have adored this house if I'd had the chance to take things more slowly, or if I'd had the common sense to go back in. Oh well, I enjoyed what I saw.

And dammit, now I want to know what the button on the throne does too... annnnnnd I'm already back in Wisconsin, sigh. -_-;;

-Didn't have time to check the tvs as we passed through, so between that and not seeing the queue video I didn't really have a good sense of HR. After reading that he was awesome, I am now sad. The HR actor in the first room was fantastic though. Such a cheerful psychopath! I kind of wanted to give him a hug. <3

:DYou're not the only one did he say anything funny to you?

And dammit, now I want to know what the button on the throne does too...

According to another forum it (spoilers?) makes different SFX.

I got H.R to press the button twice last night and he made it hilarious. This house is starting to grow on me now after having gone through it about six times. My favorite part of the queue video is valentines day and the two different casts who play the girl in the arbor day scene are amazingly energetic!

I got H.R to press the button twice last night and he made it hilarious. This house is starting to grow on me now after having gone through it about six times. My favorite part of the queue video is valentines day and the two different casts who play the girl in the arbor day scene are amazingly energetic!

Funny thing about the Arbor day chick. Last time I went through, I was in front of sme people who wondered aloud what holiday they were supposed to be in. I guess she could hear them, because she lunged at them and scared them by screaming "AAAAAARBOR DAY!" Kind of made me think of "Silent Night Deadly Night 2, if you know what I'm talking about.

"AAAAAARBOR DAY!" Kind of made me think of "Silent Night Deadly Night 2, if you know what I'm talking about.

OMFG REFERENCE WIN.

For those who don't know what he's talking about, one of the best

of all time.

Also, if you're wondering if it makes any more sense in context: no. No, it does not. :P

Anyone got any more noteworthy H.R. quotes?

O my Luke likes a house!

King K I can't wait to see that shirt put me down for one.

There so many little details in this house. I've notice you have to visit more than once. Yes, HR has a red button which does different sounds from what ive heard. The big boom and random president music that plays in a certain room. The smell of fireworks and the smell of cinnamon.

Here's a rough final template. I want to have it done for closing weekend.

bloodengutzfinaltemplat.jpg

This shirt and design are for personal use. As a fan made tribute. None of these shirts will be made for anyone for any sort of monetary gain. This is purely my own design since i'm a huge fan of the house.

I'm making a custom H.R. BloodeNGutz design for a shirt, probably to be produced before the event ends. Pretty excited.

Probably will be buying that. Also, this house gets better and better on every walk through. Really gonna miss it when the event ends.

Here's a rough final template. I want to have it done for closing weekend.

bloodengutzfinaltemplat.jpg

This shirt and design are for personal use. As a fan made tribute. None of these shirts will be made for anyone for any sort of monetary gain. This is purely my own design since i'm a huge fan of the house.

You know ill be buying one! I feel as though i have to haha

Great design, i love it

Yeah, i've been looking for shirt places.. You'd be paying them just to make the shirt, not me, if I finally go through with even making one at this point. Just as a reminder, this shirt design isn't for any type of monetary gain at all, lol.

Totally just a design for fans to have. I'll keep everyone updated.

• Mark M. changed the title to H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror