H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror

Mark M.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im in love with this house. Especially the Re-election room. You killed it opening weekend, gatoralex.

Aw thank you, i always love to hear my scares are working, im trying to be a little more creative and give the people who come back different scares, ive got a repertoire of about 3 or 4 now, so come back through!!

Gatoralex, not to sound too kinky, but you've nailed my wife everytime we have been through your scene.

Mucho props to you sir :)

We'll be there again on Friday so if you see a short Filipino girl with a guy in a Vault shirt, you know what to do...

Thanks again for the awesome scares!

Aw thank you, i always love to hear my scares are working, im trying to be a little more creative and give the people who come back different scares, ive got a repertoire of about 3 or 4 now, so come back through!!

Oh I will be. See you Friday if you're there.

LOVE the re-election room!!! BEST room of the entire house...especially with the bomb going off! Christmas came in a close second, nothing beats elves with machine guns.

Hands down an incredibly well done house with lots of details and the best gag house I've seen yet! :D

I love H.R. Bloodengutz Easily the best Queue video in a long while, I really Love watching the video, and watching him talk, he is so freaking awesome,

the actor inside the house is pretty awesome too, He is one of the funniest and most interesting characters in HHN, he is actually a lot better than Lady Luck lol,

I know he couldn't be the Icon, but he entertains me a lot more, he has more presence is what i mean,

my favorite room is thanksgiving, I love it, I think is the best room, I also love the actors

i have been in this house a couple of times and never seen the bomb blow up, ive seen it blow up after i leave the room, but never when im in it, shame <_<

this is defenitely the best humor house ive seen. the idea is just awesome. its incredibly detailed. humor is defenitely present unlike some comedy houses (*cough*ZG*cough*)i actually got more scares here than in IB,forsaken or thing :P. very well done house. the best house ive done in disaster so far, and ive gone from 05.

I love H.R. Bloodengutz Easily the best Queue video in a long while, I really Love watching the video, and watching him talk, he is so freaking awesome,

the actor inside the house is pretty awesome too, He is one of the funniest and most interesting characters in HHN, he is actually a lot better than Lady Luck lol,

I know he couldn't be the Icon, but he entertains me a lot more, he has more presence is what i mean

You know, with a little bit of effort, I think he could easily ave carried the event. He's a Hell of a lot more interesting than luck.

First of all, I thoroughly enjoyed the performances of H.R. Bloodengutz in the videos and by the house actors. My favorite scenes in the house were Independence Day, Arbor Day, Dead Presidents and Christmas.

For me, the comedy/scare balance needs to shift more towards the scare. The house was just too campy for my liking and didn't produce enough scares. I got/saw most of the scares coming from the Independence day scene and the Dead Presidents scene. The other scenes were very hit or miss. This house certainly isn't a complete failure, but I think there is a lot of room for improvement.

Edited by BruinsFan

You know, with a little bit of effort, I think he could easily ave carried the event. He's a Hell of a lot more interesting than luck.

I personally think he would have made an amazing Icon, but, I could see people complain about being funny, but Jack is a funny icon too, I think arranging his story to fit the entire event he could have carried the event like you put it, yeah, he would have been more interesting than Luck, I Just LOVE him lol, This is one Queue video I love watching, i just love his personality, funny and friendly, very friendly, but twisted and sick, I love it lol

I personally think he would have made an amazing Icon, but, I could see people complain about being funny, but Jack is a funny icon too, I think arranging his story to fit the entire event he could have carried the event like you put it, yeah, he would have been more interesting than Luck, I Just LOVE him lol, This is one Queue video I love watching, i just love his personality, funny and friendly, very friendly, but twisted and sick, I love it lol

^ THIS ^

tumblr_lsi1elt2pm1qf5y7po8_r1_400.png

I agree he would have been a great icon. I was thinking last night I'd at least like to see him come back again to host another movie marathon, although I wasn't sure what the themeing could be, the holiday movies was a great idea.

I agree he would have been a great icon. I was thinking last night I'd at least like to see him come back again to host another movie marathon, although I wasn't sure what the themeing could be, the holiday movies was a great idea.

Perhaps a movie marathon spanning the history of horror movies?

The Pilgrim had his rifle last night. Also, ask H.R to press the button on his throne in the first room.

Every time we go in the first room we've asked him to hit his button! I love it!

Also, the more I think about this house, the more I realize how much I love it.

Since this now appears to be morphing into an H.R. appreciation thread (which I have no problem with whatsoever ;)), does anyone have any awesome stuff he said to you in the house to share? I know of the (on what "H.R." stands for) "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you" line someone got, and the (on seeing a Mickey hat) "You're in the wrong park!"; anyone have anything else? :D

• Mark M. changed the title to H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror