Nightingales: Blood Prey

Mark M.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The deer piss was the stink bomb. Hence why on the last day there was a guy in the hammock. His spot was smelling of kitty litter and was rather powerful even for that 40ish minutes we were down. Plus the injuries in that house is absolutely crazy. Every spot is a danger spot for EVERYBODY. We kick our asses for that spot and in return we get amazing bruises, sprains, and even so much as tear ligaments.

Operations aren't body guards nor can they prevent anybody from getting injured.

But they are supposed to watch over them in case anything happens they would be there to grab them. Nobody can ever protect the scare actors but its common courtesy that if you're going to stand there, you might as well watch over the girls just to make sure nobody gets hurt.

Operations aren't body guards nor can they prevent anybody from getting injured.

But don't they remove the assclowns they see doing things like this? I've seen people pulled aside by Ops for touching scareactors, among other things. I'm guessing that's why this jerk specifically chose a room without an Ops person to do what they did.

• 7 months later...

I really enjoyed this house, scared the hell outta me more than a few times, and the intensity was incredible. Good energy brought by everyone every time I went through. Cool concept, and I hope we see a return of this house with a different spin on it. Funny Story, The 4th time I came to the event, my fiancee and I brought her parents. Her father served in Vietnam and is the grumpiest damn person I have ever met in my entire life. Her mother said that maybe we shouldnt go through because of dads previous experiences. He overheard her and said, Im not scared of this fake **** (expletive). So we took them through and about halfway through the sudden noises just got to him and he jumped like 2 feet in the air and did thmmost brisk walk I have ever seen, basically he hauled ass outta there lol. After we had asked him what he thought, he said I knew it was fake, but it was so well done, that although he was not worried about his safety it brought back his wartime reaction instincts. Even though he was never in traditional WW2 trenches he said a couple times through the house he wanted to hit the ground. He said he LOVED it, and the banshees, he said were a great embodiment of the horrific anticipation he felt at times, and thus HHN has another fan. This house was a great addition to HHN, and the cast did the house justice. My only concern was that one of the banshees was too damn hot to be a scareactor lol.

• 7 months later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Nightingales: Blood Prey