Most intense scare moment?

I've had several good scares

The body room in Dead Exposure (my first ever house I went thru in HHN)

The final room in Saw (I completely lost it in this room, I started screaming and froze up for a few seconds)

The surprise chainsaw scare in Havoc

One of the roaming zombies from MIB (in 2008) that screamed straight into my ear.

The little people in Cirque Du freak

There were 2 or 3 scareactors that teamed up in Catacombs to use their hands to block my way. I had to do the scared mans limbo just to get by that area.

Giant got me pretty good in Saws N Steam. Serves me right for calling out his name. All he did was rush forward and stand in front of my way. C_D also got me In SnS...once again I was calling out his name. He waited a few minutes then attacked. He put his chainsaw against my leg (I was wearing jeans) and revved it up. Was actually pretty cool.

There was the chainsaw hallway in Leave It To Cleaver.

In Zombie Gras I would stand near the fog machines so the fog would envelope me, of course this set up some pretty good scares. (ya, I can be stupid at times)

One of the little witches got me pretty good in The Coven.

And those were the highlights from the 3 years I've been so far.

I have so many awesome scares but the one that I would say was my most intense was back in 2006. I was walking through Blood Masquerade scarezone and one of the female vampires stood in front of me and started dancing real seductive like. I was actually getting mesmerized by her dancing when all of a sudden another vampire jumped out from behind one of those walls right in my face. Scared the living hell out of me. But I totally loved it... :)

Edited by HORRORLANDO

One that really sticks out to me is Bloody Mary's year. I cannot for the life of me remember which house it was but there was a section where a girl appeared to be behind a mirror. Me being my smarmy self smiled as we went by as it seemed cool. The room had a strobe light effect in it and her hand went out of the mirror at me which was startling as I could have sworn there was glass there :P

One that really sticks out to me is Bloody Mary's year. I cannot for the life of me remember which house it was but there was a section where a girl appeared to be behind a mirror. Me being my smarmy self smiled as we went by as it seemed cool. The room had a strobe light effect in it and her hand went out of the mirror at me which was startling as I could have sworn there was glass there :P

I believe that was Scary Tales ..... I only remember this off hand because:

#1 - I'd been through the house and seen the scream already and

#2- I got my gullible girlfriend to say "Bloody Mary" three times in the mirror (er... maybe like 2.1 times ;))

Heck, she even freaked *me* out and I knew she was there and exactly when she was coming. And I don't think she even had one of those sound pedals (EPROM?) - I think it was just her.... Like Jambi, the genie on Pee-Wee's playhouse, except nowhere near as scary :D

Nice... :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL @ 0:14 .... You can just *TELL* he knows he's going to get a bullseye - I love those moments!

My favorite one of those so far is from last year: Fear SNUCK UP on a guy. So I'm sitting there drinking my cocacola and everyone else around is looking on with delight too because it's like "DUDE you are SO screwed when you turn around!"

The guy who played FEAR (I think there was only one, right? I heard that the costume and stilt work were too much to do properly with two people?) was absolutely unbelievable with those stilts. The first night I sat watching him (yeha, I watched him for three nights .......) he actually snuck up on me while I was looking at him.

I'm still trying to figure that out.

I have so many awesome scares but the one that I would say was my most intense was back in 2006. I was walking through Blood Masquerade scarezone and one of the female vampires stood in front of me and started dancing real seductive like. I was actually getting mesmerized by her dancing when all of a sudden another vampire jumped out from behind one of those walls right in my face. Scared the living hell out of me. But I totally loved it... :)

OMG that exact same thing happened with one of the guys I was with! It was his first HHN so he was TOTALLY not ready for something to happen, and then that vampire jumped out and scared his hair gel out. We all laughed *so* hard at that.

Those two were a dastardly team!

Didn't they work together in another scarezone later doing kinda the same thing? I want to say the girl played one of the hot women in Wonderland and the vamp that jumped out was TweedleDee or TweedleDum....... But I could be wrong; I'm locally known for it:)

I believe that was Scary Tales ..... I only remember this off hand because:

#1 - I'd been through the house and seen the scream already and

#2- I got my gullible girlfriend to say "Bloody Mary" three times in the mirror (er... maybe like 2.1 times ;))

Heck, she even freaked *me* out and I knew she was there and exactly when she was coming. And I don't think she even had one of those sound pedals (EPROM?) - I think it was just her.... Like Jambi, the genie on Pee-Wee's playhouse, except nowhere near as scary :D

Well, Cleaver may have been a jokey house but it sure had its scary moments. In the chainsaw hallway (like, 2nd to last scene or so) you had to walk down a long hallway where they had these plastic strips either hanging down in front of you or next to you (almost like what you'd see in a factory/butc plant) all the way down the hallway. All you could hear were chainsaws and every now and then a guy with a chainsaw would pop out and scare you. Was pretty scary cuz you never knew when or where the chainsaws would attack. It was pretty hard to go down the whole hallway without me having a freak out.

Im usually easy to startle and make jump, but hard to really, truly get scared.

But in Catacombs last year the room with 2 or 3 doctors chaining their scares got me so terribly bad. The first two caused me to sprint towards the exit and the last got me so good, my knees buckled and i crawled out of the room haha....easily the best moment of my lfie :D

Also, any room in any house with decapitated heads REALLY unnerves me. I remember specifically scenes in The Hallow and another in Silver Screams. Having to brush past those heads really gives me the chills.

• 3 weeks later...

Im usually easy to startle and make jump, but hard to really, truly get scared.

But in Catacombs last year the room with 2 or 3 doctors chaining their scares got me so terribly bad. The first two caused me to sprint towards the exit and the last got me so good, my knees buckled and i crawled out of the room haha....easily the best moment of my lfie :D

Also, any room in any house with decapitated heads REALLY unnerves me. I remember specifically scenes in The Hallow and another in Silver Screams. Having to brush past those heads really gives me the chills.

I was freaked out by the Heads room in the Hallow for an entirely different reason: I streamlined it to the sidelines. The people I was with were like "OMG PUSHING HEADS OUT OF THE WAY HORROR!" and I was like "wh...ohhhhh, yeah, I remember that, I think..."

Hours later it was like ... Wow am I that desensitized? The part that freaked me out about the heads was that they were covered in goop. Severed human heads, though? No problem! Just keep that Vaseline away from me!

• 3 weeks later...

i jump and get startled in every house i go in(unless it's bad *cough*RoF,Spawning*cough*) but ive been completely horrified a few times.

2005:Skool:this was my 2nd house ever and i was 9, so i was fairly young. this was a neat house and at one point we walked through a classroom where a girl SA was standing holding a bear. she jumps at me and says "wanna play?". that's the first time i was legit scared at HHN ever.

2007:Nightmare on Elm Street: I dont know what did it, but at some point in this house, i bvecame so freaked out i was scared out of my mind. i was completely alone for half the house and paranoia overwhelmed me and i booked it though 2 scenes straight. there's a reason why thats my favorite house of all time.

Jack's Funhouse: i went through this house thinking"The 3d looks sick but id rather have some scares thrown in here and there" since i didnt get one scare the entire house. BUT, we get to the finale and on the left is a box with a head on it. it unexpectedly jumps at me and scared the $#!t out of me.

2008:Scary Tales:the friggin bear. 'nough said.

Dead Exposure:this whole house scared the crap out of me. i got so many scares in this house its not even funny.

2009:Chucky:the room with the SA covered in teddys was very interesting and completely got me off guard.

2010:Hollow'd Past:I went though on my first run though dissapointed, cuz i didn't see one SA. we reached the finale and i was dissapointed. i turn the last corner only to have eddie in the middle of the hallway carring a chainsaw. i literally flew back against the wall.

• 1 month later...

I don't know why but my first year in 2006 the last scene in RUN Hostile Territory with the two different paths and If I remember correctly old sparky? The lights flashed off and you could hear the electrocution and I ran out of the house being chased by Eddie or some random chainsaw guy. This was the only time I have actually ran out of a house. I remember being scared shitless in this house.

It's hard to remember best scares... I don't get many real scares. BUT the one I do remember was Frankenstien '09. The first scene with the projected shadow of Frankenstien and then he pops out. Yeah he got me good.

Now my wife I know my favorite scares SHE got. Demon Catina: Two guys, on on either side of the path, came at her (and they had some silly B&W Sting Mask)She fell to the floor on her butt.... hysterical.

In Doomsday she was leaving the house and, if you remember, it was a long walk back. Well one of the chainsaw guys chased her all the way back.... and she got yelled at by an op not to run! I wish I had had a video camera on.

2011: Nightmaze: i was shocked this happened, but this was probably the best scare i've ever gotten at HHN. i was towards the Mel's side of the SZ and my head was turned backwards watching these 2 teen girls getting scared. i turned my head back and a SA blended in with the tower came out of no where and stuck his hand in my face. my heart was racing for a good 5 minutes lolol.

Acid Assault: i was walking towards THING, and a male SA came up to me. we started circling each other when a female SA came out of nowhere and yelled in my ear. i jumped a good 20 feet lolol.

In Between: the first drop door in the floating head room got me real good.

Holidays of Horror:Lincoln. need i say more?

this was a very successful year for memorable scares

Acid Assault: i was walking towards THING, and a male SA came up to me. we started circling each other when a female SA came out of nowhere and yelled in my ear. i jumped a good 20 feet

Do you recall what the male scareactor was wearing and was there a scareactor in a wheelchair on the cast?