HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oversized props would be a neat idea for toys. Because we ourselves could feel as small as those toys. Get what I'm saying? Big jax, big dolls, huge bed. *of course it wouldn't be actually huge. Universal could make it feel that way... ;)

New to the boards... Hello!

The rumors are interesting. I've always been a big fan of the older horror movies just not sure how scary it will end up being. I think the Army of Darkness rumor is awesome, but I also think it could be extremely cheesy. Then again, so was The Thing, but I loved that house. I'm looking forward to this year! Anyway, you think the Chucky house will have animatronics or guys in suits? Lol, again an interesting idea, but could be awful! Let's hope not!

The Thing wasn't really cheesy in my opinion. It took an old movie and transformed it into a house. A very good house at that. A&D is great at taking a concept that could be cheesy and transforming it into an experience that can be found frightful. I have high hopes for this year. Don't crush my dreams Universal :P

IF they use Chucky this year I would say it will be live actors. Universal has a great actor in Ben who could pull off Chucky rather well.

I agree, IF we have a Chucky house, Universal already has a history of using Chucky suits. They have Chucky year 'round over at Universal Hollywood in their House of Horrors>http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/attraction_house_of_horrors.html

IF they use Chucky this year I would say it will be live actors. Universal has a great actor in Ben who could pull off Chucky rather well.

If that was a reference to me Ben, then I can actually do a quite menacing Chucky look. Little bit too tall really.... meh.

So now that we have 3 confirmed... do we assume the rest of the list is vaild?

Edited by TJ229ER

I'm going to say yes the rest of the list is valid, mainly because Three are confirmed AND the title of the event is the same. (I'm still not sure about two of them, but whatever). I'm also very interested in the fact that the images that are being used for the house "logos" for the three of them were on the confidential paper that most of us think is no longer valid. Makes me wonder.

1. Soundstage 23 - Agana (Dracula)

2. Soundstage 23 - Big Boy (Wolfman)

3. Spung One - Geppetto (Chucky)

4. Sprung Two - Civic Duty (Army of Darkness)

5. Parade Building - Flashlight (Silver Screen)

6. Soundstage 22 - Brute (Saw)

7. Disaster Overflow Queue - Plea Sant Vielle (Cirque De Freak)

8. Jaws Queue - Hammer (Frankenstien)

[Credit to OutKastz]

So far this list here holds true as of right now as well as the icon picture that was posted by Mz_

Obviously the site isnt gonna be like last year with a backstory unless they do one on the usher(if that is the icon/mascot).

Edited by Quiksilver

I am kind of disappointed that they did not even do a teaser, if hhn 17 is any indication we will not have a real backstory this year. :(

I personally think this is the teaser for this year... I mean, they only have 3 of the houses up there... My guess is that they are going to do some more with the site, but I don't think they are going to go do an insane amount with the icon's story... That would take away from the big three. That's kind of why I'm actually leaning towards the fact it might be the director for the icon this year.

Also, last year our first page didn't even have anything to click on.. so, we really can't judge it.

now the ticket window is closed so i imagine that will open sooner or later, i hope we get a backstory.

as Quiksilver stated, im thinking that the ticket office will come clickable when it opens and it will be like HHN 18 and agana's notebook where we will learn a backstory.

I know with it being films and all everyone is thinking Directors return, but the last time there were faces taken from the silver screen and used at HHN we all know Jack became a ringmaster. Will he rip these from the screen as guests to his wedding?

I'm not quite sure what to believe yet. I reckon' I'll just wait and see. The new update is AMAMZING though.

1. Soundstage 23 - Agana (Dracula)

2. Soundstage 23 - Big Boy (Wolfman)

3. Spung One - Geppetto (Chucky)

4. Sprung Two - Civic Duty (Army of Darkness)

5. Parade Building - Flashlight (Silver Screen)

6. Soundstage 22 - Brute (Saw)

7. Disaster Overflow Queue - Plea Sant Vielle (Cirque De Freak)

8. Jaws Queue - Hammer (Frankenstien)

[Credit to OutKastz]

Well, going by this list, the all-but-confirmed I.P. integration chart and seeing the start of the facade of Sprung #1, I think that tent will indeed house the Chucky maze.

I think Brute ("characteristic of an animal in quality, action, or instinct") is Wolfman.

Saw could be Civic Duty or Hammer

I think Agana has to be Dracula.

I think Big Boy is Frankenstein.

My guess so far:

Sprung Tent #1: Chucky

Soundstage #22: Wolfman

Jaws overflow: Saw

Soundstage 23: Dracula

Soundstage 23: Frankenstein

Alright, since speculation has started to slow and we all await the teaser/update to the HHN site, I've debated with myself to post the following. I know some in the 'know' have see the following images, and even have discussed them. Again, NOTHING is FACT, or OFFICIAL.

Could this be the HHN 19 Tagline and Usher? "Ripped from the Silver Screen".

ripped.jpg

If anyone has issues with the above images being posted, PM me. DO NOT debate/argue the posting of anything in the forums. Thank you.

EDIT: Image #2 removed by request.

Does anyone else notice the same font for the tag line? The usher is looking more and more realistic as an icon/mascot now.

as Quiksilver stated, im thinking that the ticket office will come clickable when it opens and it will be like HHN 18 and agana's notebook where we will learn a backstory.

I actually think that we will be going through the door to the left of the ticket office. It has some ominous light flickering going on. That would mean entering the theatre to see rotting refreshments (french fried fingers anyone?), a theatre with bodies occupying seats, and a visit to the projection room to see the icon for the first time.

Even though the theme is out early, we could have some slow progression to the icon. Or at least some decent puzzles like in the past. Hopefully...