HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The picture of the facade for the sprung tent made me think of last year's second teaser video.

Check it out and tell me what you guys think. At 0.05 to 0.07.

EDIT: It really could be just me but the shape of the archway seems almost identical.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

Wow, these are awesome finds. It very much could be a piece of work from Scary Tales, being used for this year's event. Same as the school house. I couldn't imagine Universal Orlando giving it to Hollywood, b/c the structure itself is a blessing in disguise. Not only was it a school house, but it can be a wedding chapel ENTRANCE on the outside, looking in, and be transformed into other things. Maybe even for an old english feel in Frankenstein. I remember someone saying that Universal almost always reuses what they have from previous years.

Also, could it be that we may see some stuff from the Hallow being re-used in a possible Wolfman house?

Edited by scarierthenuthink

It doesnt necesarilly have to be a chruch/church tower. It hasnt been confirmed, so i think were sticking way to close to something that may not be true (of course thats called speculating...):wacko: Anyways...

Lets try and stray off a little bit from the church tower idea. It could be a draw bridge...http://webzoom.freewebs.com/superfoot/welcome%20drawbridge.JPG

^^^that wasnt exactly what i had in mind when i thought about it, but hey it gives you an idea...

It could be a skinny, but tall house

It could be even a castle....(even though i doubt thats true...)

So obviously Universal is keeping the Facade construction very simpple, until closer to the event, so Im very happy that the poster of the pictures posted them, because it definetly will cool us off for a bit and give us a lead onto what to look for/at.

Hell. that could even be one of those medival things that people used to chop the heads off other people...http://www.knightsedge.com/medieval-weapons/medieval-guillotine-4800.jpg

Its kind of like a game if you think about it....a very nerve wrecking, stressfull, annoying game, that we all love.

And its slowly luring more people into it...

As chucky would say...

:chucky:

Does anybody know which sprung tent has the archway? Tent #1 is "Geppetto" and tent #2 is "Civic Duty". I'm wondering because a medieval archway would fit in with the rumor about Civic Duty being Army of Darkness.

Also, while pondering over those code names I realized that if they mean anything at all, Geppetto was not merely a kindly old puppetmaker, he was also a man who was swallowed up by a whale.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Does anybody know which sprung tent has the archway? Tent #1 is "Geppetto" and tent #2 is "Civic Duty". I'm wondering because a medieval archway would fit in with the rumor about Civic Duty being Army of Darkness.

Also, while pondering over those code names I realized that if they mean anything at all, Geppetto was not merely a kindly old puppetmaker, he was also a man who was swallowed up by a whale.

What is interesting is that one of the sites that has posted the pictures, they called that the Frankenstein house... so it makes me wonder.

Maybe we thought this all wrong... Frankenstein brought the monster to life, kind of like a puppet master, controlling the motions and life...

I would assume it's sprung tent #1 as it would be really hard to get a picture of the entrance to sprung #2 without going backstage.

Thats true moonfall, but then if you try to put all the codes and housenames that were posted, together, it wont fit..

plus according to the list you posted, it had chucky and saw.

your theory does make sense, almost perfect sense. its just its hard to put the pieces back together after you make that change

that particular 3d model in the video is from Scary Tales actually.... everything in that video was from 18.

not saying it hasnt been used before....

Thanks! I knew I had seen it somewhere I just couldn't think of where. All I could think of was the video.

Dr. Jimmy, if I remember correctly, the pictures of The Hallow entrance were taken from the Simpson Ride area last year. That would mean this is Sprung Tent 1.

Rach, Frankenstein does make sense with the codename Geppetto, but I think I will have to wait for future pictures before I commit myself to a theory. I could see that arch being turned into a factory door or even being an entrance to a military academy since Childs Play 3 (I think 3) took place in a military academy.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

Wasn’t Geppetto in Pinocchio? Puppets could also point to chucky.

Just a thought, I have no inside information (I have no Tomatoes) :) , it is just a theory.

We should be getting more information soon. In a week or too we should get the next update to the web site.

Thanks! I knew I had seen it somewhere I just couldn't think of where. All I could think of was the video.

Dr. Jimmy, if I remember correctly, the pictures of The Hallow entrance were taken from the Simpson Ride area last year. That would mean this is Sprung Tent 1.

Rach, Frankenstein does make sense with the codename Geppetto, but I think I will have to wait for future pictures before I commit myself to a theory. I could see that arch being turned into a factory door or even being an entrance to a military academy since Childs Play 3 (I think 3) took place in a military academy.

hah hah gepetto could always point to dead silence since mary shaw was in charge of the puppets lol. but anyways i think from the arch that it looks imo to be for like a vampire house. but i keep thinking that when the word "classic" was mentioned that it has to do with classic houses of HHN past. Like let's say castle vampyr for instance. idk just a thought

hah hah gepetto could always point to dead silence since mary shaw was in charge of the puppets lol. but anyways i think from the arch that it looks imo to be for like a vampire house. but i keep thinking that when the word "classic" was mentioned that it has to do with classic houses of HHN past. Like let's say castle vampyr for instance. idk just a thought

Except most of us are fairly positive that Dead Silence isn't going to be there this year.

Yea mclovin...no dead silence. even though id like to finally go through that house.... <_<

Anyways...I highly doubt that they would make a vampire house in a spring tent....From all the rumors that have been going on, it seems were getting a dracula house and that would have to be in a castle...i dont think they would build a castle outside of a sprung tent, when they have perfectly good Soundstages, and a Parade Building...although they have have created pretty crazy Facades outside the sprung tents...Ie Bates Motel. Who knows.

But then it does make it harder to tell what on earth that could possibly be. Oh well...Patience is a virtue...

Call me crazy and I am more than likely wrong, but according to the list if Sprung One - Geppetto is in fact a Chucky house, then to me the facade kind of looks like this picture I found of a prop from the old Child's Play movies.

A Good Guys Box

norm-486e8d69d3cf4-Child

This Year's Facade

HHN19con0008.jpg

And as we know from last year we have seen over sized objects as a facade. The Bullitin Board/Desk Top facade from Dead Exposure. Again I am probably wrong but I was just making an observation.

That is a hell of an observation. Good job Kingdom!

If that is the chuky house, and we do have a chucky house....

I can see that happening. Maybe have it like in Elm street, with the bloody bed but here, For that house, have it like a toy box flapping open.

Good Job! I wouldve never thought of that.

Edited by Roberto

Call me crazy and I am more than likely wrong, but according to the list if Sprung One - Geppetto is in fact a Chucky house, then to me the facade kind of looks like this picture I found of a prop from the old Child's Play movies.

I really hope you're not wrong! I would dearly love to see the silly joke I made about oversize props in a Chucky house back in the Vault's old spec thread come true!

I was thinking about that first list and i decided to look up the definition for magazine... heres what i found:

1. a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.

2. a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.

3. a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.

4. a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.

5. Also called magazine show. Radio and Television.

a. Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.

b.a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.

6. magazine section.

7. Photography. cartridge (def. 4).

8. a supply chamber, as in a stove.

9. a storehouse; warehouse.

10. a collection of war munitions.

The definition that stuck out to me is the warehouse... Could this be an allusion to SAW?....