HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

I heard the unnamed house is Bloody mary.

Here is a article from Fangoria. It seems they talk more about it related to Hollywood, but I'm sure if UNI is paying licensing fees for Halloween, they will want to get there money's worth and put Michael Myers at both parks.

---

Freddy & Jason out, Michael & Jigsaw in for Universal's HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS?

Sunday, June 07, 2009 12:38 AM

Credit: FANGORIA.com

Back in February, SAW franchise producer Mark Burg told Haunted Attractions UK about plans to bring a little Jigsaw action to Universal's HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS in Orlando and Hollywood.

"This is very exciting – we have just signed a deal with Universal to bring Jigsaw and the world of SAW to Halloween Horror Nights this fall, both in Orlando and LA. I know in previous years they have had Freddy Kruger and Leatherface well this time Jigsaw gets to do his thing!" he told the mag.

Now comes word that an upcoming FANGORIA coverboy may be joining the fold.

Bloody-Disgusting reports that Universal did not renew their licensing agreement with New Line, so Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, and Leatherface will not be joining their annual Halloween bash. Instead, Michael Myers from Rob Zombie's upcoming HALLOWEEN II (and the cover of FANGORIA #285) will join Jigsaw to torment theme park guests this season. Additionally, a third themed-maze is yet to be announced.

The official site for the Orlando attraction is already open (and it includes a Fango quote on the homepage!), with tickets on-sale now. The Los Angeles site is currently under-construction, and can be viewed here.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the list that i have received from 2 different people that DOES NOT match up "exactly" as the House list that has been going around and includes the Names of ALL 8 houses and "if" it is true, which i think it is, then Michael Myers/Halloween has nothing to do with the Orlando Version of HHN as some other places have been reporting. I also think that these "codenames" being passed around is Bullshit and only being said to cause "Mad" confusion and chaos because now everyone is thinking of crazy ideas such as another bloody mary house, i mean come on....Seriously. The same "Main Info" is posted here and is much easier to read cause the threads aren't clogged with nonsense and "Im Excited" Posts

I heard the unnamed house is Bloody Mary.

Could be. I'll post the other 'codenames' over here and discuss my opinions on them. So far we have "Agana" and "Big Boy".

We all know that Agana means Blood, so what could this be?

First thought is Blood Mary, which would be OK if its placed in a SS or the Parade building. After last years bad placement for the Icon house, and the not so good feel to it, this could be a way to make the house as it should of been all along. Second thought is Dracula, which works with the "classic" word, and the previous rumored house lists that were floating around. However, the word Blood could mean ANYTHING as far as HHN is concerned. I prefer the first.

Big Boy? First thought would be Frankenstein, which again goes with the whole "classic" thing. Second thought, Michael Myers? RZ's version, MM is "Big", and it would fit the latest news of UNI signing a deal for Halloween in Hollywood. I prefer the second.

As you can tell, I'm not into the whole classic thing. I however wouldn't mind seeing them in one house , ANDI style. If a classic has his sole house, I'd prefer Wolfman to go along with the new movie.

As always, this is pure speculation, nothing official. Credit to OutKastz for the above 'codenames'.

I'm not sure if these are true, but this is just what i've heard for the rest of that list.

1. Soundstage 23 - Agana

2. Soundstage 23 - Big Boy

3. Spung One - Geppetto

4. Sprung Two - Civic Duty

5. Parade Building - Flashlight

6. Soundstage 22 - Brute

7. Disaster Overflow Queue - Plea Sant Vielle

8. Jaws Queue - Hammer

[Credit to OutKastz]

Like I said, i have no idea if these are even real, but i thought i'd post them here. I just got these.

and, I wasn't supposed to share these, but I'm really not sure if they are true, plus with them being leaked slowly, i thought i might as well get it over. haha.

EDIT: I edited out the houses and just left the codes because I realized A. people might want to try to figure it out themselves, and B. I don't want to get in trouble or get anyone else in trouble.

Edited by mz_

Finally , you rock for real . A of D for real now I'm excited even though its no confirmed that's still and awesome idea and i think could translate well into a house.

It's getting serious now, I can't wait for the teaser to go up.

actually, that being on the list is one of the reasons I think it might be fake, but i wouldn't put it past a&d to do it.

Edited by Quiksilver

actually, that being on the list is one of the reasons I think it might be fake, but i wouldn't put it past a&d to do it.

For me it is one of those to good to be true moments, but I wasn't expecting wizard of oz and i really wouldn't except A&D. so you have a point either way.

Edited by Quiksilver

no thank you, but yea this year is looking so far to be a big mystery and i kinda like that, In a way last year when we got the house name's it took something away for me ( only cause my expectation's where high from an over active imagination).

I mean, I like that we got the house names, and a lot of the other leaks do have the house names on them, so some of us do have the info.. but we remember how pissed everyone was last year so we're holding it back for a while. There's also the house logos (which look legit) and a possible event logo (though it really looks like a fan shop) floating around somewhere.

I mean, I like that we got the house names, and a lot of the other leaks do have the house names on them, so some of us do have the info.. but we remember how pissed everyone was last year so we're holding it back for a while. There's also the house logos (which look legit) and a possible event logo (though it really looks like a fan shop) floating around somewhere.

Wow thats crazy ,I would have never thought that kind of stuff gets leaked now i can see why they got soo pissed which is understandable. the people who get these leaks must be really trustworthy or that's you'd think. Don't get me wrong having the house names was awesome but i think having them so early in the event last just gave some of us too much time to think about how that houses should be and not what there really would be but its whatever.

with them doing the classic monsters i would really hope they alter there images to be more creep and scary, the classic monster as they are really don't scare me.

Yeah, I mean.. last year we only got two logos ahead of time (scary tales and Dead exposure)l but they were much higher quality. These are tiny, but they are all on one chart. You can read the main titles, but not the subtitles, which is annoying. The only one I can read is the "Hammer" one (that characters')

Yeah, I mean.. last year we only got two logos ahead of time (scary tales and Dead exposure)l but they were much higher quality. These are tiny, but they are all on one chart. You can read the main titles, but not the subtitles, which is annoying. The only one I can read is the "Hammer" one (that characters')

I see , well at least you guys squirm a little bit too, :)

this secret underground world of leaked HHN info is interesting,lol

hopefully the location will work better for "Hammer" then it has it the past . I'm excited now.

Hhaa. yeah. We're always waiting for the next set of files to be sent around. hahaha. It's very shady. We meet in the dark alleyways of the internet and hand each other little folders full of stuff and hope A&D didn't notice. =P

Yeah... Those houses usually end up.. bad.

Hhaa. yeah. We're always waiting for the next set of files to be sent around. hahaha. It's very shady. We meet in the dark alleyways of the internet and hand each other little folders full of stuff and hope A&D didn't notice. =P

Yeah... Those houses usually end up.. bad.

I'm picturing that and its a funny image, it's unfortunate that those house's have to lack in some way, most of the time they have potential but it really never lives up to what it could be, oh well.

I'm glad there such a thing as Halloween horror night that we can all obsess over, while you guys are in your alleyways exchanging secret info. ;)

Well dang. I go away for like...30 minutes to walk through a park and I come back and this all happened. Of course I miss the codes with the house names. Anyway you could PM them to me Moonfall, or anyone else that has them? *bats eyelashes*

They weren't the house names, just what movie/icon was in the houses.

Finally , you rock for real . A Of D for real now I'm excited even though its no confirmed that's still and awesome idea and i think could translate well into a house.

It's getting serious now, I can't wait for the teaser to go up.

Excuse me for my ignorance but what's A & D? Also Can I get the infamous PM? I promise to keep my mouth shut.

Well the 3 soundstage code names would appear to be our classic big 3's. Wolfman, Dracula, and Frankenstein, which would make sense theme wise in the park. It would be very cool to have our Black and White scarezone right there in front of Monster cafe / Central Park area.