HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said the reason for the existence of some things on the Legendary Truth website was to see how thoroughly we would investigate and speculate. This being said, I believe this clue(whether it is from a reliable source or not) that there is information hidden in the current placeholder website could be quite plausible. Shall we look into it?

There is no clues about this yr so far on HHN site nor the LT.. Guys all the current site is a marketing site to get people talking (like where doing). Hopefully in a few weeks UO will relase this yrs teaser along with some small amount of info.

Saying that I would like to wave hi to TJ, Rick Spencer, Mike A. and other members of A&D as well UO team members.

Guys please do not clog the Threads by posting how excited you are, or you cant wait etc etc Trust me we all are excited and cant wait. We have a chat room, please by all means say it as much as you want in there. Posts that contain such will be deleted.

All houses for this year's event all need to be originals and no sequels. Original houses tend to have better scare moments, me thinks.

It all depends on the energy of the Scareactors.

Scary Tales 3 Scared the H*ll out of me, and it was a sequel..of a sequel...

Same with Body Collectors.

But at the same time, orginal houses are scary, because you dont know what to expect...

Its nice to have 1 sequel house in the event though. IMO.

Hello the other Forum is down so I want to post here haha. But you know wilth all the movie speculation i dont know if they have mentoind this earlier but i think the hills have eyes house would work pretty well this year with and old mines look and mutant people jumping out. Maybe flashlight hard hats again?

Edited by Quiksilver

It all depends on the energy of the Scareactors.

Scary Tales 3 Scared the H*ll out of me, and it was a sequel..of a sequel...

Same with Body Collectors.

But at the same time, orginal houses are scary, because you dont know what to expect...

Its nice to have 1 sequel house in the event though. IMO.

That's not necessarily true , I have seen some scare-actors who could just stand there and look at you the right way and be scary as shit, take the bear from Scary Tales last year for example all he had to do was walk in the room to have people running. I feel Body Collectors could have been scarier.

I wouldn't mind not seeing any sequels this year, but if we do get some sequel's i would prefer the number of them to be low.

another Zombie house would be kool, but not like Dead Exposure, That house was great but I didn't like how all the zombies looked the same.

Edited by betweenthetruth

They need to include more people in the Chainsaw Drill Team this year, there was really not that many last year if you think about it.

I think we need to take a step back and look at the first survey we got last year at the End of January... Saw was one of the ideas on there, and maybe some of the others may end up relating... They did talk about movies on it.

I think we need to take a step back and look at the first survey we got last year at the End of January... Saw was one of the ideas on there, and maybe some of the others may end up relating... They did talk about movies on it.

These are the options/ideas we had in one of last years survey's for those that never saw them or forgot. I believe the 2nd survey was the one about urban legends and which ones we heard of.

----

Halloween Horror Nights: SAW

Jigsaw wants to play a game and his sights are set on YOU. This year, Horror Nights gets brutal as the maniacal puppet master takes over Universal Studios and brings the most deadly games imaginable. If it’s Halloween Horror Nights- it must be SAW!

From the Mind of Stephen King: Halloween Horror Nights 18

Universal Orlando joins with the master of the macabre, Stephen King, as he takes you through some of the darkest corners of his twisted imagination. From the carnage-filled homecoming dance in Carrie, to the plague-ravaged wasteland of The Stand, to the mazelike hallways of The Shining’s Overlook Hotel, you’ll cross the line between fiction and fright as Universal Studios brings you nightmares and dreamscapes “From the Mind of Stephen King”.

Halloween Horror Night's of the Living Dead

Horror Nights will become overrun with zombie hordes as Universal Orlando marks the 40th anniversary of Night of the Living Dead. Teaming up with the film’s director and horror legend, George Romero- Universal Orlando will spread a brand new virus this Halloween. As the dead return from their graves and transform the streets into a living hell, you will embark on the most terrifying night of your life.

Halloween Horror Nights 18: Once Upon a Nightmare

Behind every great man, there is a greater woman. But behind Jack the Clown, there is a nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. After biding her time, Jill rises from the ashes of the insane ringmaster’s past and brings with her an army of sick and depraved characters from misshapen fairy tale realms. Bent on turning your happily

ever after into a night of hellish hallucinations, Jill walks the line between trick or treat and you can’t help but follow.

Sorry but KING would be awesome.

*fangirl squeal*

We got Once Upon a Nightmare last year, and Saw is most likely going to be a house this year. Could we see a Night of the Living Dead with Saw this year?

It's been mentioned other places, and I must say I agree with it. A Night of the Living Dead scarezone would be awesome. A zone that actually portrayed the origins of today's zombies would be great. Put it in Central Park. Make them mind numbingly slow, with the groans to go along with it. To touch upon that part of horror history would be a beautiful thing to me.

Jigsaw, Michael Myers Heading to 'Halloween Horror Nights' Hollywood!

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/16408

Now, the question is... are they coming to HHN orlando.

The article also says that universal didn't renew the NLC contract... so does that mean we won't get them either?

A true Halloween/Michale Myers house would be nice. I really don't care to see NLC this year, if they ever renew that they should wait till next here after the new Freddy comes out.

If Orlando gets a Halloween house, that throws off the list's that have been going around. So I thought a little about the "Classic" thing.. maybe instead of all the "Classic" monsters having there own house, why not put them all in one (Silver Screams) which more than likely will be like ANDI.

Here is a article from Fangoria. It seems they talk more about it related to Hollywood, but I'm sure if UNI is paying licensing fees for Halloween, they will want to get there money's worth and put Michael Myers at both parks.

---

Freddy & Jason out, Michael & Jigsaw in for Universal's HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS?

Sunday, June 07, 2009 12:38 AM

Credit: FANGORIA.com

Back in February, SAW franchise producer Mark Burg told Haunted Attractions UK about plans to bring a little Jigsaw action to Universal's HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS in Orlando and Hollywood.

"This is very exciting – we have just signed a deal with Universal to bring Jigsaw and the world of SAW to Halloween Horror Nights this fall, both in Orlando and LA. I know in previous years they have had Freddy Kruger and Leatherface well this time Jigsaw gets to do his thing!" he told the mag.

Now comes word that an upcoming FANGORIA coverboy may be joining the fold.

Bloody-Disgusting reports that Universal did not renew their licensing agreement with New Line, so Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, and Leatherface will not be joining their annual Halloween bash. Instead, Michael Myers from Rob Zombie's upcoming HALLOWEEN II (and the cover of FANGORIA #285) will join Jigsaw to torment theme park guests this season. Additionally, a third themed-maze is yet to be announced.

The official site for the Orlando attraction is already open (and it includes a Fango quote on the homepage!), with tickets on-sale now. The Los Angeles site is currently under-construction, and can be viewed here.

Warning - The following post contains the ramblings of a horror fan who thinks he knows everything - You were warned!

I can agree with the idea of a wolf-man house; a classic Universal monster being revamped for a new movie. It makes absolute sense to cash in on it at any opportunity, and besides, isn't there usually a house themed on a recent (or semi-recent) film?

Saw, on the other hand... I just can't get behind the idea of Jigsaw running the entire event. Think about it; there is a sense of intimacy in Jigsaw's "games" that I don't feel can translate to a large scale event like HHN. If you spread the guy out over the whole park, his "tests" lose their magic. Besides, eight torture houses wouldn't be entirely interesting. Now a show or single house could EASILY work, though.

To me, it only makes sense that there will be an original Universal Icon acting as a mascot for the event. Even when Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface were center stage, Universal still used Jack to advertise HHN. On top of that, an Icon that is ONLY associated with HHN allows the studio to create a new story to tie the houses together without having to hold up to any standards of any licensed properties (i.e - Jack brought the NLC characters to his carnival).

That said, I would love to see the return of the Eddie Sawyer character (the guy who was supposed to take over the park but was turned into Jack's brother because of 9/11 attacks). The idea of a fan gone too far could translate into a park-wide event very easily. Just rework him a bit and - BOOM - new event Icon!

But that's just my opinion.