HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

Not sure but we may have an "egg" on the website as I do not think this book on the top was part of last years event. I tried to check it against the page from lat year but cannot find it. If anyone knows let me know.

Clipboard01.jpg

What is that on the book? The only thing I can think of is the "X" on the wall in the first Saw movie. I don't know though. It's probably nothing.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure but we may have an "egg" on the website as I do not think this book on the top was part of last years event. I tried to check it against the page from lat year but cannot find it. If anyone knows let me know.

Clipboard01.jpg

It's a bit blurry to make out.

Clipboard01.jpg

Also noticed on the Sweet 16 book that Psychoscareapy is the only house name I can make out, the other says house logo?? What does it mean? Nothing I suppose as I have a soft spot in my heart for that house, it was AMAZING!! Dsmn that commercial that plays "Theme from A Summer Place" I keep waiting for Jack to pop out!

Lastly, when you view the Page SourceyouI can see this,

<title>Halloween Horror Nights 2009</title>

<META NAME="KEYWORDS" CONTENT="Halloween Horror Nights, Halloween Event, Universal Studios, Orlando, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Florida, Fright Nights, Halloween ball, Haunt, Haunted">

<META NAME="DESCRIPTION" CONTENT="Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando Resort will bring your deepest and darkest nightmares to life.">

Hum?? I know there's clues to this years event on the site! keep looking closely we are bound to find something interesting!

:D When did the site get updated today? I checked this morning but there was nothing there.

btw that cd cover on the site looks alot like the one that someone did for the horror nights documentary over at the Vault.

For the behind the Screams page I remember seeing that same exact page last year. This is pretty much the same exact website as last years teaser, only difference is in the event overview tabs the worded things differently on this page.

Yeah I knew it was a teaser page but I didn't catch last years so I wouldn't know if it was the same or not. Tickets seem a little steep this year, considering money is tight. Anyone know when the site got updated?

I just found something interesting on the new teaser page , in the behind the screams tab the drawers you can click extend all the way up to 08', last year it only went to 16 so maybe there's a clue here for us , either way its cool have documents for those year and the Sweet sixteen drawer is different from what is was.

Edited by betweenthetruth

I really wish I had the free time I had last year. Halloween Ball sounds amazing. Child to take trick or treating makes it impossible.

I have spotty interent access right now but make sure you post any inconsistencies on here. I have the ability to spot connections and patterns.

I may not spot them myself but I can make them fit together.

I found this much out on the website today.

BEST VALUE

For the price of a one night ticket, you can come back for Unlimited Nights Sunday through Thursday and the first weekend, September 25 & 26 with a Frequent Fear Pass.

NOTE: Halloween Night is not included this year. <---------------

Frequent Fear Pass admission dates include:

September 25, 26, October 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 21, 22, 25, 28 & 29

So basically, it's pay for the price of one ticket, come back these thirteen days. Is that cheaper than last year? I had a FFP, but that was a year ago and I don't remember how much I spent...

Also, stay & scream: Sun.-Th.: $29.99

That's WAY cheaper than last year, no?

Edited by scarierthenuthink

Sylvia, check out the LT thread from last year on the vault. TJ told me I had basically guessed everything right and that it had nothing to do with this years event. They just wanted to see how far we would research clues. They didn't count on people would were already into the paramoral and knew of the cases the referenced.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

Oh, okay. Thanks. And... I MISS YOU MYSTI! So I'm REALLY taking Smiley's clue to heart. And the only common thing that I can see, is, dracula & frankenstein on the HHN flyers? Inside or outside... ???? Each has a classica name or monster on it of some sort? I keep looking through them to see what the clues would be. lol THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! The time's almost here guys!

Just a reminder that the Rules are being enforced, and this thread and all others for that fact are being Moderated. If you would like to report a post, please do not hesitate and press the report button on the lower left hand corner of the post you are trying to report. As of today HHN Season has begun(Hurricane season as well) so lets all have some fun as we wait to see what is to come of this event.

Edited by Quiksilver

I didn't know that's all you had to do Jordan. Thanks. Seriously, I always used to just copy paste & send. All I have to do is push the button. *face palm* Uggghh... I speculate I always make things out to be harder than they are.

Speculating for real now:

I think it'd be awesome, as many have said, if psychoscarepy *spelling* was made into a scarezone. Can't you see a broken down "crazy bus" with flashing lights and inmates running around. (hmm, kinda like that skoolhouse feel)

If the list thats going around is true, i can see the Wolfman house being in the tent. I hope they have a big moon. at least in the first room thats pitch black and the only light you see is that coming from the moon....it would only make so much sense...