HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

Great post Jimmy, and great summery of what we know so far. Official information should be around the corner. so we'll see if any of this makes sense and comes to truth.

If there is a ICON/Mascot. let's hope they put the house in a SS or the Parade building and not the Jaws Queue again.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I don't think they're going to a crabby job at all. Because why would Universal stab themselves in the eye (if they're doing the classic monsters) and do poorly on it? And Eagle, it could be possible. I remember a very sly doctor saying once that A&D already knows what the next year's theme will be, while setting up for the previous one. ;)

Edited by scarierthenuthink

Guest smiley

Well james Roddy said classic not classic monsters . That could be anything meaning classic . As a set builder for the park and the event , You all will be suprised with the event .

As a reminder, this thread is for Speculation for Halloween Horror Nights 19. Not for anything to do with Website Updates, or other Forum's being down, or whatever the case may be :) If you have any Questions regarding this, please use the PM feature and message one of the Staff members.

Thanks

Quiksilver aka Jordan

Edited by Quiksilver

As a reminder, this thread is for Speculation for Halloween Horror Nights 19. Not for anything to do with Website Updates, or other Forum's being down, or whatever the case may be:) If you have any Questions regarding this, please use the PM feature and message one of the Staff members.

Thanks

Quiksilver aka Jordan

Okay then. Anyways, regarding speculation, I actually hope for an icon this year and for the icon's house to be placed in one of the sound stages, rather than the Jaws Que.

Okay then. Anyways, regarding speculation, I actually hope for an icon this year and for the icon's house to be placed in one of the sound stages, rather than the Jaws Que.

I agree with that , It would be nice to get a really done up icon house this year, something that can stand with the original Screamhouse or All Nite Die-in.

There isnt going to be an Icon, we are getting a Mascot, so there wont be any "Icon" House

I'm not going to believe you for the moment. We'll see sooner or later. You really can't make any judgments on it just yet.

The whole 'Mascot' vs. 'Icon' thing is something that is debatable, and basically is one's own interpretation of what the character should be called. Usher or Director? Usher and Director.. maybe? Would be like the Terra Queen and Storytellor. Who knows, we'll find out soon.

Now that we have ideas about Houses and Icons/Mascots, anyone care to speculate what type of Scare Zones we'll have?

This time of year there are alot of things sent to websites that report on HHN, let's remember Nick and the great farce he pulled. I do not put much faith in anonymous things sent to HHN related website, or Screamscape.

The rumor of Saw, as given in an interview as being part of HHN, has overshadowed everything else and people ran with it, We have found in years past that 99.9% of all information received prior to a Uni release is utter BS> Once in a while someone does hit a home run with a guess, then they act like they knew all along.

And on the Saw runor, everyone points "Puppet" to Saw, How soon we forget "PuppetMaster" and how well it would be a fit for HHN

well...if we take a look at the website for hollywood its been updated...not with any information but with a....holding picture if you will...what is it? its the info about come back next year blah blah blah but its written on a metal like thing...and it looks like what you see on a saw...if you go to the interview it says their bringing saw to LA and Orlando...so if its on the LA website then it probably means jigsaw is a very possible go in orlando...this is just my opinion but i think we will be seeing saw this year. maybe not as the icon or mascot, but im 9% sure we will see it.

well...if we take a look at the website for hollywood its been updated...not with any information but with a....holding picture if you will...what is it? its the info about come back next year blah blah blah but its written on a metal like thing...and it looks like what you see on a saw...if you go to the interview it says their bringing saw to LA and Orlando...so if its on the LA website then it probably means jigsaw is a very possible go in orlando...this is just my opinion but i think we will be seeing saw this year. maybe not as the icon or mascot, but im 9% sure we will see it.

Did you mean 99%?

And I agree that Saw is a huge possibility

i mean...i dont think universal would go through the trouble of doing an interview and lieing to everyone...like. they would have to pay the creator of saw to lie about bringing saw to HHN...im sure, especially now with the economic state, that they wouldnt go through that, so people that love HHn, like us, wouldnt find out.

There isnt going to be an Icon, we are getting a Mascot, so there wont be any "Icon" House

I really don't care just as long as the icon/mascot has a house in a sound stage , I wouldn't mind it even being in the parade building.

How do you know weather or not going to and icon/mascot ? and Smiley what do you know?

Everybody seems to know something different , why doesn't everybody share what they know.

This place isn't the Vault everyone should be able to talk freely here and everyone here I think has respect for each other, it's not like your gonna get bashed to hell or something.

i mean...i dont think universal would go through the trouble of doing an interview and lieing to everyone...like. they would have to pay the creator of saw to lie about bringing saw to HHN...im sure, especially now with the economic state, that they wouldnt go through that, so people that love HHn, like us, wouldnt find out.

Universal didn't do the interview with Mark Burg , Haunted Attractions UK did.

I do agree that There is a great possibility that we'll see Saw this year.

As for Scare Zones , They really threw me off last year with the Scare Zones I wouldn't have guessed any of them.

I hope they keep the number of Scare Zones, but make them scarier then last years they fell flat in that area for me.

This place isn't the Vault everyone should be able to talk freely here and everyone here I think has respect for each other, it's not like your gonna get bashed to hell or something.

This is 100% true. HorrorNightNightmares is a place for free, open minded discussion. Any opinion or info is welcome on here as long as it is friendly and constructive.

although thats true, when people get or give info, they are told or tell no to tell, because they can get in trouble with universal....if I knew anything, i wouldnt tell people, because universal is furious with all the leaks and rumors that are going around...and there have been lawsuits in the past...but if you can and want to tell, please do so :)

The point here at HNN is this. If you say you have information, post it. If not, don't say that you do.

With that said, let's get back on topic and speculate about Houses, Icons/Mascots and Scare Zones.

The Director needs to come back for this year, it would be so awesome!

Well, now that the website has been updated, I am wondering, does anyone else see the curtains in the background? I am probably reading too much into this, but maybe not? They look very similar to theatre curtains.

Well, now that the website has been updated, I am wondering, does anyone else see the curtains in the background? I am probably reading too much into this, but maybe not? They look very similar to theatre curtains.

I see what you are talking about but I don't think that is really an allusion to being from a movie theater. I think they're simply curtains.

Edited by TJ229ER

I see what you are talking about but I don't think that is really an illusion to being from a movie theater. I think they're simply curtains.

That's what I figured. Even so, at least we have an update!