whats your fav memory of HHN

My favorite memory would have to be from 2008 in the "Asylum in Wonderland" scare zone. I stuck my tongue out at the hookah smoking worm actor and he said "Do I make you horny?" I laughed so much I almost passed out, That year was one of the best.

"Are those Apple Bottom jeans or did you stuff a barrel in there?

Two of my favorite moments were from last year. I was with my girlfriend at the time, my friend from college and his girlfriend. We were at the Twenty Years of Fear scarezone, wandering, taking pictures. I saw Chance and yelled "I love you Chance!" Chance swung around, looked at me, then leaned forward and shook her wahwahs. I asked "Can I get a picture?" She skipped over, swung her hand up, and *snikt* switchblade in my face. "What's the secret wooooorrrrdddd?" I was genuinely scared for a split second. Definitely one of the best interactions I've had with a scareactor.

Then, we were in the Saws and Steam scarezone. One of the bigger scareactors I've seen jumped in front of us with his chainsaw. I don't remember why but we started to talk to this guy for a second. Then boom, this guy was revving his chainsaw on my girlfriends butt. We started laughing when she said "that feels good." Then he started to rev the chainsaw about 180 degrees around. We were all laughing hysterically by then. By far the funniest thing I've experienced while at HHN.

And of course I will never forgot my first house ever when I went to HHN XVI, the Psycho house. I was so scared that I ran out the last room and a half and left my entire group behind. I was 17 at the time and felt like such a baby.

A common memory everbody shares... that moment when you get to the hotel room change into your pjs and lay down and drift slowly into sleep as you think how awsome the night was

That was definitely how I felt after my first time going to the event. It was such an amazing feeling.

at 17 i went on a slow night and ALOT of ppl went to bill and teds, so due to the amount of ppl in B&T i was able to do the jason house 7 times in a row with out a congo line this was a truly golden moment for it was like an extreme house i was alone and it was night so it was epic. especially since the Friday the 13th franchise is my favorite franchise

lol, yeah I went to that house like at least 50 times but i bet more, i was never alone, that sounds like it would have been really great, honestly i would like it if they made a Jason house again, i dont know how everyone else would feel about it but i know i would love it

My ex surprised me with tickets for myself, him, my mom, and my sister (who was 12) . We didn't tell my sister we were going because she was absolutely terrified, and did NOT want to go to HHN. So we told her we were going to the marketplace for some shopping. We passed by it, and I told her we were heading to city walk first for dinner..Once we got there I said I wanted to walk over and look at the decorations for HHN, since we couldn't get tickets this year. (I told her it was sold out) We got over and got in line to go in the park. She started freaking out.. I told her I just wanted to get closer to the clowns on the fence for pictures. ^_^ Once we got to the turnstile my mom went in, and my sister grabbed the nearest pole, and wrapped her entire body around it sobbing hysterically.. My ex and I pryed her fingers off of it and pulled her into the park. We went straight over to Dead Silence and got in line. She pulled her hoodie up over her face and bawled.. After Dead Silence she was all smiles, and that started her obsession with HHN.. She is now obsessed with the event, and looks forward to it every year. (She is fangs on here ^_^)

1994 was my first year and words cannot describe how hard I fell in love that night.

1995 we went on my birthday and my friends had the entire queue of Back to the Future sing "Happy Birthday" to me.

2000 parade!

2001 the last Bill & Ted show was amazing; the cast and audience sang our national anthem before everyone left.

2004 parade again!

2007 NOES house scared all of the guys in my group. YES

2008 EVERYTHING eta: a very specific memory of Path of the Wicked; went through at a particularly crowded time, got separated from my husband and friend, trapped by the Lion and Tin-man. Went through again a little later and was accosted by the Tin-man once more "I remember yuuuuuuuu..." Got it on tape.

Edited by Mae

My favorite memory was the first year I went. It was HHN IV and I (about 11 at the time) went with my mom and my brother (9 y.o.). While waiting to get into Uni, my mom strikes up a conversation with a couple of college girls nearby. They were nice, but we lost them once the crowd started moving to get into the park. We get to our first house (Hell's Kitchen) and the line was already kind of long. Well, who should we happen to see at the very front of the line? The girls! So they start yelling at my mom, "Mom! Come on, we're up here!" We went inside with them (back when they would send you in groups of about 8 or so... ahh, the good ol' days lol) and I remember one of them DIGGING her fingers into my shoulders she was so scared. I think that's why I wasn't as scared - I was concentrating on my poor shoulders. lol

I also remember later on that night watching people leaving one of the other houses (maybe the Psycho Path Maze?) and getting scared by one on the scareactors near some bushes outside of the house. Oh! And of course, Robosaurus. :) Def. started my HHN obsession and have been going when I can ever since!

P.S. Writing this memory makes me feel old. lol And it never really dawned on me that I was 11 the first time I went (I never really thought about it until now). What was my mom thinking?!? lol Oh well, a testament to her awesomeness. :D

My ex surprised me with tickets for myself, him, my mom, and my sister (who was 12) . We didn't tell my sister we were going because she was absolutely terrified, and did NOT want to go to HHN. So we told her we were going to the marketplace for some shopping. We passed by it, and I told her we were heading to city walk first for dinner..Once we got there I said I wanted to walk over and look at the decorations for HHN, since we couldn't get tickets this year. (I told her it was sold out) We got over and got in line to go in the park. She started freaking out.. I told her I just wanted to get closer to the clowns on the fence for pictures. ^_^ Once we got to the turnstile my mom went in, and my sister grabbed the nearest pole, and wrapped her entire body around it sobbing hysterically.. My ex and I pryed her fingers off of it and pulled her into the park. We went straight over to Dead Silence and got in line. She pulled her hoodie up over her face and bawled.. After Dead Silence she was all smiles, and that started her obsession with HHN.. She is now obsessed with the event, and looks forward to it every year. (She is fangs on here ^_^)

Lol thats very awesome im also very obessed with it i mean im not always talkig about it i have a life but i absolutley love hhn when i first went i was 8 ive been going ever since and im now 15 lol

Edited by l4dpro

My favourite memory of HHN is most DEFINITELY from Horrorwood in '09 when pretty much the entire scarezone went after my sister everytime we were in there with Frankie screaming "LIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIEE !" at her while she cried and hid. ^.^

My favourite memory of HHN is most DEFINITELY from Horrorwood in '09 when pretty much the entire scarezone went after my sister everytime we were in there with Frankie screaming "LIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIEE !" at her while she cried and hid. ^.^

Lol thats sooo funny i do that to my mom everytime we go into a scarezone i always geet behind her and point i also yelll come get the skinny little blonde they all chase her its so funny

My favorite moment was during HHN 14. I was with a female friend, who just decided on the ride there she wanted to date me. She broke up with me the next day though lol...guess she just wanted someone to hold her hand through the houses.

Anyhow, we were going through Ghost Town (amazing house, of all of the sequel houses they make, I hope they remake this one) and there was old tattered cloth hanging from the ceiling as a transition from one scene to the next. My friend was so scared that she was dragging me through the house quite fast. Well, the tattered cloth had a hole in it...just the right size for my head. So of course it gets caught around me, and it wraps around my neck, and my friend is pulling me so damn hard that it's cutting off circulation, and I can't breath! She almost hung me...in the Ghost Town house. I was hitting her harm frantically, but she just wouldn't look back, thinking that I was trying to scare her or something. Finally she looked back, freaked out, let go of me, and I fell down....took me a second to catch my breath and we enjoyed the rest of the house.

I have another favorite "thing" but it's not really a moment, per se'. I've heard these guys talked about before, but never talked to them, and don't really know too much about them other than a few other people know of them/have seen them.

Last year I went to HHN more times than I'd ever gone before with my ffp, and began to notice a few trends each time I went.

The "thing" that I'm talking about is seeing this man, who always was wearing a tophat, pushing around an older lady in a wheelchair. Almost every night I went, I'd see them going through the scarezones, or sitting at a restaurant, just walking around, or something. They were always there.

I thought it was pretty awesome to see them...I'd always wondered about them though. If I see them this year I'm going to try and introduce myself, and get to know them. Any granny who comes to HHN is a cool granny in my book, same goes for those who wear top hats.

I have another favorite "thing" but it's not really a moment, per se'. I've heard these guys talked about before, but never talked to them, and don't really know too much about them other than a few other people know of them/have seen them.

Last year I went to HHN more times than I'd ever gone before with my ffp, and began to notice a few trends each time I went.

The "thing" that I'm talking about is seeing this man, who always was wearing a tophat, pushing around an older lady in a wheelchair. Almost every night I went, I'd see them going through the scarezones, or sitting at a restaurant, just walking around, or something. They were always there.

I thought it was pretty awesome to see them...I'd always wondered about them though. If I see them this year I'm going to try and introduce myself, and get to know them. Any granny who comes to HHN is a cool granny in my book, same goes for those who wear top hats.

I'm pretty sure they post on here.

I'm pretty sure they post on here.

Orly? I'd heard them mentioned before, but never knew they posted here. Well, that's pretty awesome. If anyone knows who it is, lemme know so I can send 'em a PM and tell them how awesome they are lol. It honestly came to be a staple of the event for me, I knew I'd spot them every time I was there.

There is a lot to choose from, but I guess my favorite would be in Psychotherapy: Home for the Holidays when I noticed the TV was playing a Felix the cat cartoon (i'm an old school animation freak) and I turned to say something to my friend and instead came face to face with a scareactor that scared the HELL out of me. That or last year in the Orfanage when I pointed out the kid with the dunce cap to my same friend (we have a joke about dunce caps) and just about the same thing happened. I keep thinking of more the more I think about it

• 1 month later...