ScareWear

Legacy

I just bought a basic, black t-shirt with the ScareActor Part-Time Skull on it. : ) There's a 17.76% off promo code that runs through Monday. With the cheapest shipping, it brought the total price down to $23.69.

:D Thanks! Be sure to tell your friends where you go it ;)

Okay, here's the dealio...

I would be interested in posting either a "ScareActor" or "Victim" hat to sell at ScareWear, however there's a conversion fee to make the image embroiderable (I refuse to put a design on a lame-o trucker hat. I want it to look good). That said, if I can sell 20 ScareActor shirts I'll get a ScareActor hat posted and if I can sell 20 Victim Shirts I'll post a Victim hat. They do not have to be specific designs, but any shirt in the ScareActor/Victim category.

Hoodies will count as two shirts.

So, start spreading the word to your Horror Nights buddies. Just think about how awesome a hat would be!

The hat would be a color of your choice, but the design would be "plain" words (no blood) just like the shirts (White lettering with a black border), only embroidered across the front of the hat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...