HHN XXI Speculation II

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Brand new to the boards, but love getting in on all the HHN speculation. I think it was Freakazoid that said on the last page something about Norse mythology and the runes, and honestly one of my first thoughts was the raven on the bookshelf. In Norse mythology Odin had 2 ravens, Hugin and Munin who were essentially his messengers/pets and if we're kind of on the fence about the Poe house, might the raven have something to do with our house involving runes? Just a thought.

Edited by GrimmBC4L

Hey guys. Brand new to the boards, but love getting in on all the HHN speculation. I think it was Freakazoid that said on the last page something about Norse mythology and the runes, and honestly one of my first thoughts was the raven on the bookshelf. In Norse mythology Odin had 2 ravens, Hugin and Munin who were essentially his messengers/pets and if we're kind of on the fence about the Poe house, might the raven have something to do with our house involving runes? Just a thought.

Hi, Grimm, welcome to the board

If you look at the very top left of the corner you can see the roof. It looks like the parade building. So this is our pirate house I guess?

You're absolutely correct :D I was in The Hallow'd Past last year (Parade Building). I'm 100% positive that's the ceiling. Nice find.

Edited by The Matador

That's very interesting Armando, but I have done different diagnostics:

ScreenShot2011-08-11at104305PM.png

I noticed there are rivets on the subject, which leads me to think that this image may be taking place in the bowels of a boiler room of a steamboat perhaps.

Not to deviate much from the conversation but this was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture.

Note the similarity between what's circled in the new picture and the architecture of a castle turret window.

castlespain2.jpg

from my view, it looks more like a very dimly lit view of a ship's crows' nest... just putting it out there...

3flyingdutchman010306.jpg

@Reaper: I don't know. I was looking REALLY closely at the picture and I can just barely make out an image of a small castle top like King K. pointed out. This looks like a pirate house to me. The only thing is, if this really was a pirate house, we would see a stand selling illegal DVDs.

Well, in my opinion I'm not seeing the castle in the image from the tweet that some of you are seeing. It may be similar in shape, but I don't think it's a castle.

Not to deviate much from the conversation but this was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture.

Note the similarity between what's circled in the new picture and the architecture of a castle turret window.

Very good point out King, didn't notice that at first!

im trying to figure out what caused the scratches since there too small to be finger nails

I can't see the image on this computer... but what's smaller than finger nails?

Spikes maybe? Teeth can cause small scratches. Maybe they're some sort of claw marks or talons or something.

I am just not seeing what you're seeing... at all.

I can't even disagree with you, because I have no clue how you're related those two images. I feel like the person who couldn't do those 3D mystery images that were so popular in the 90s. LOL.

But I'm going to say that I don't think it's a Castle. I think it's the Mast of a ship.

It seems very clear to me that there is a brick wall behind the body and that the outcropping everyone is seeing is a fixed to that wall. Whether it is a castle, fort or whatever... top right are tattered sail... middle is a mast with netting and ropes. Looks Like a shipwreck butted up to a stone domicile to me.

The card is orange so it isn't S&S or any house we currently have on the game... I think it is very clearly the pirate house.