Liquor at Horror Nights

77 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite HHN watering hole?

• Margaritaville
    • Bob Marley's : A Tribute
    • Drink Cart/Stands
    • Finnegans!
    • Fat Tuesdays
    • Cigarz

• 3 weeks later...

I usually get beer or Smirnoff Ice when I go, but after reading through this thread it may be time to spice things up (depending on who I end up going to HHN with this year lol). Too many good drinks & drinking places to ignore. :D

Last week I went to Finnegans got a hurricane, then roughly an hour later another hurricane. Let's just say I was fairly drunk, and by fairly I mean really. (I hadn't eaten all day so that contributed a lot). If you're looking for the most bang for your buck I would recommend those, seriously like 80% booze and 20% juice. Make sure you eat first so you're not a drunk fool :)

• Like 1

Last week I went to Finnegans got a hurricane, then roughly an hour later another hurricane. Let's just say I was fairly drunk, and by fairly I mean really. (I hadn't eaten all day so that contributed a lot). If you're looking for the most bang for your buck I would recommend those, seriously like 80% booze and 20% juice. Make sure you eat first so you're not a drunk fool :)

Hurricanes at Finnegan's, eh? I've had hurricanes at Pat O'Brien's, and multiple other things at Finnegan's, but never a hurricane at Finnegan's. I'll have to give that a go this year. Do they make a decent Long Island Iced Tea? I would think?

Two things. Prices haven't changed much, and wow, Caretaker was supposed to be bald at some point.

tumblr_lrtpbvT9MX1qmk2q5o1_12801.jpg

Perhaps it is because we all are such lushes during the event that they've had no real reason to up the prices much over the years considering that regardless they make a profit off of us. (And I'm merely speaking for myself...because this event is my drinking time of year.)

Three words for the Caretaker having more hair these days = Bosley Hair Restoration.

• Like 3

I could get a double Smirnoff and OJ in Finnegan's for $10. It went up a dollar during the event last year. I'm not sure if they'll be a price adjustment with the new brand of vodka. Does it really matter? Probably not.

That is a very odd rendering of the Caretaker.

• 2 weeks later...

Why does no where in orlando sell Bulmers/Magners ??? :capt: And wat is this 190 octane i keep hearing of??

Have you checked Publix? The one near where I live (near Disney) sells Magners. If not, there's that one grocery store in Crossroads near the Downtown Disney Entrance that sells it as well :)
  • Like 1

thanks , but i travel from ireland to orlando in october and i wouldnt be able to travel to get some :( gf wouldnt be impressed ha, i was just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere near uni thats sells some?

Try any Publix! If not, give one a call bear where you're staying and see if they can start carrying it for you, Publix is awesome like that! :)

• Like 1

thanks , but i travel from ireland to orlando in october and i wouldnt be able to travel to get some :( gf wouldnt be impressed ha, i was just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere near uni thats sells some?

There is a place over near Universal called World of Beers, I highly recommend trying them. Here's a link to their website:

http://wobusa.com/Locations/DrPhillips.aspx

It's a wonderful place, a mecca for beer lovers like myself... :)

• Like 1